Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pierced her own nose 😱 is she ok!
I know she saids take ur own risks but some people r dumb n will copy her n might end up ill from an infection and then have to use the nhs when its already stretched cuz some girl on insta did it i just cant believe shes actually done that

Wow.
Wow. Wow.
I think she needs some help what a stupid thing to do! Hope Athena didn’t catch wind of her doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow.
Wow. Wow.
I think she needs some help what a stupid thing to do! Hope Athena didn’t catch wind of her doing it.
like imagine if that now gets infected and she has to waste the nhs time when there already stretched and over run wtf is wrong with her seriously

wow showing people how to do it now with somthing that she brought online not sterlised or clean wtf this has angered me so much tbh

It’s like she’s having a full blown mid life crisis. The nose piercing, hair and her outfit today and now the bright pink trainers. What’s just occurred to me too it’s how she’s said about an activity to do with freezing balloons and it’s literally the first time I’ve heard her mention something she’s doing fun with Athena that’s hopefully more for Athenas benefit 😩. I just still feel like she’s living her own life constantly and dragging Athena along (like the Iceland trip) or else she has others look after her 😩

Reactions: 4
She's an idiot for doing that to her nose and her trainers are tit.

That's all I have to say!

Reactions: 2
Oh god as if she’s sharing the bleeping gun to make even more morons go out and think they can do it themselves.

Those things are mostly manufactured in China, I wouldn’t count on them being sterile at all and what is the composition of the metal in the stud 😷 it makes me shiver thinking about it.

Reactions: 3
It’s like she’s trying to become this “bad ass witch”....and getting it horribly wrong! On a serious note, I think she has major psychological issues and is a deeply unhappy person, i worry for her and her future. I do believe Athena and having to be a mum is holding her back from what she really wants to do in life and maybe there’s a slight resentment there? (Of course I do think she loves her daughter) but there’s just something about her isn’t there?! Something not quite right.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s trying to become this “bad ass witch”....and getting it horribly wrong! On a serious note, I think she has major psychological issues and is a deeply unhappy person, i worry for her and her future. I do believe Athena and having to be a mum is holding her back from what she really wants to do in life and maybe there’s a slight resentment there? (Of course I do think she loves her daughter) but there’s just something about her isn’t there?! Something not quite right.
Definitely, at least twice now she’s said about putting herself on a spending ban and she can’t then stick at it. It’s like she’s trying to buy happiness, it’s sad. I do feel for her as she ended up in a situation she didnt expect to be in, on her own with a baby. She’s said about struggling with her mental health I really think she could do with counselling

I feel embarrassed for her just watching her these days. I definitely think she needs some sort of help. She said she can cover her nose for work, how will she do that? I think she’s addicted to buying crap. Did she see she bought a few more bottles of cheap perfume the other day....never seen anyone with more perfume!

Reactions: 5
Who reckons she’s secretly hoping she can keep this dog she keeps banging on about?!

Reactions: 3
Who reckons she’s secretly hoping she can keep this dog she keeps banging on about?!
Yep. What i don’t get as well is that she said she couldn’t have a dog due to her work ours, but she had dogs when she was with Ed and they both worked full time. Although I can’t quite remember what happened with the dogs - didn’t they get rehomed or something?

She had two dogs. She got rid of one first and then when she got pregnant got Rid of the other I think

Yep, two gorgeous puppies Woody and Buzz. They went as soon as she got pregnant. Probably the best thing for the dogs to be fair