Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she wearing her uniform to go get the vaccine. Didn’t she say yesterday she was off woek now for a week?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what's happened to her and her American toyboy, Hayden? Nothing has been said from what I can remember and they don't follow each other anymore and she hasn't mentioned him in an age!

Does anyone know what's happened to her and her American toyboy, Hayden? Nothing has been said from what I can remember and they don't follow each other anymore and she hasn't mentioned him in an age!

They broke up a few weeks ago. She said they’d both decided that it wasn’t realistic and neither wanted to move abroad due to already having children

Reactions: 2
They broke up a few weeks ago. She said they’d both decided that it wasn’t realistic and neither wanted to move abroad due to already having children
Thanks! Must have missed this one!

What happened to the spending ban. She buys something every time she leaves the house 😂

Reactions: 2
She's a funeral director. She's used to being around families suffering a recent loss. Why is she painting a picture of her job being more horrific due to covid. She should be used to death. Why are funerals of those who have died of something other than covid, any different?

She also needs to face up to the fact she likes her grub, and own it. Instead of all this 'we put it behind us. And move on. We move on'

Just eat the packet of biscuits if that's what you want. And don't bang on about it infront of your daughter afterwards. Such an unhealthy relationship with food. Maybe she would benefit from some therapy to discuss her feelings and emotions. Instead of eating them and bleating on about it afterwards. Might break the cycle of eat, moan, repeat

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She's a funeral director. She's used to being around families suffering a recent loss. Why is she painting a picture of her job being more horrific due to covid. She should be used to death. Why are funerals of those who have died of something other than covid, any different?

She also needs to face up to the fact she likes her grub, and own it. Instead of all this 'we put it behind us. And move on. We move on'

Just eat the packet of biscuits if that's what you want. And don't bang on about it infront of your daughter afterwards. Such an unhealthy relationship with food. Maybe she would benefit from some therapy to discuss her feelings and emotions. Instead of eating them and bleating on about it afterwards. Might break the cycle of eat, moan, repeat

Sorry but you’re wrong. My brother is in the funeral industry and it has been horrific. They have to install chilled units in their car park because they can’t possibly deal with the amount of bodies that are being sent every day.

He’s also dealing with families who have lost multiple family members. Of course this can happen normally but not every week like it is at the moment.

Also dealing with families who can’t attend funerals is so much more distressing than normal.

I can’t comment on her eating as I’m prone to eating chocolate when I’m stressed too but I know from seeing my brother cry how bad the situation is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry. But death is death. If you've been in the industry for years. People continuing to die, as people do. Should not shock or upset you more than it normally would. Perhaps if you worked as a cleaner or in admin. And were then asked to assist with funerals. The change would obviously be different. A job as a funeral director dealing with covid deaths. Can not be any more upsetting than a funeral director dealing with any deaths. Death is death and funerals are funerals

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My God I'd hope nobody would ever get " used to death " or people's suffering no matter how long they've been in the business .No one has dealt with death on a scale like this before it's only natural it would have an impact on them.Even medical professionls are finding it hard to cope with what they're having to witness daily just's because it's your job doesn't make you immune to people's suffering or loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you work as a funeral director. You are going to be dealing with death. And families mourning the loss of loved ones. This isn't a new concept or situation. It is what you have been trained to deal with. And chose that career path as you feel it is something you can deal with. Funerals are always sad. Why more so now

Last edited:
Deaths on a pandemic scale is something nobody signed up for or are trained to deal with , how could you watch families in distress daily and not have an once of sympathy or an affect on your MH you’d need to be a robot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you work as a funeral director. You are going to be dealing with death. And families mourning the loss of loved ones. This isn't a new concept or situation. It is what you have been trained to deal with. And chose that career path as you feel it is something you can deal with. Funerals are always sad. Why more so now
The funeral director for my Dad was amazing. She sat with us when needed, she hugged us when needed, even a hand on the shoulder when it was needed

She was there every step of the way, she was perfect.

Yes it was her job but not once did we ever feel like "just a job" to her.

I can't imagine going through that now and having no comfort off anyone. In funerals now, unless you are from the same household, you have to sit 2 metres apart and those same funeral directors will tell you to move away. My friends husband died last summer and was allowed 15 at the funeral
My friend had to sit alone as no one else was from her household. I have her a hug and was asked to move away.

The funeral directors by me has had to get a temporary morgue for outside as they don't have capacity to hold all the dead bodies they have.

Do you honestly believe that because they deal with death every single day that they cannot be overwhelmed or upset by what is happening? Seriously?? Were you born without empathy or are you just a bit dim?!

Do you also think all the Dr's dealing with and working on Covid wards should also not be feeling the strain because they should be used to people not recovering from an illness?

Working with death doesn't mean you are void from feeling extra pressure or feeling extra emotion. Especially with Covid as it literally can kill anyone and can be caught by anyone.

You might not like Tilly but don't ever EVER tell someone how they should be handling this pandemic because they ought to be used to death.

Indee

Doh, silly me. Just clicked. You're the one who always sticks up for her

Hi Tilly 👋
You are literally an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry. But death is death. If you've been in the industry for years. People continuing to die, as people do. Should not shock or upset you more than it normally would. Perhaps if you worked as a cleaner or in admin. And were then asked to assist with funerals. The change would obviously be different. A job as a funeral director dealing with covid deaths. Can not be any more upsetting than a funeral director dealing with any deaths. Death is death and funerals are funerals
Bloody hell, I’m glad you’re not a funeral director! I agreed with Tilly when she said funeral directors are often forgotten, knowing someone who works in the industry, they said it’s been horrific too. The amount of funerals coming in and then the trauma for the families not being able to have a normal funeral, not being able to hug their loved ones, multiple family members dying from this horrid disease, the list goes on. You haven’t got a clue, clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not all deaths are Covid deaths and yet those families, friends etc have to adhere to the rules. You know, people dying from cancer, accidents, suicide? People who would usually have a big celebration of their life and a funeral for people to say their goodbyes. People are being denied that right now and as a human being, Tilly obviously feels some sympathy for those left behind having to deal with death right now. You know, in unprecedented times? Did you see the lady that works in a morgue, literally overwhelmed at the number of bodies? Guess she should be used to it too and suck it up eh?!
Hate on Tilly for her faddy diet but do not knock her for being human. It says far more about you than her!

Reactions: 13
I struggle with the fact she works in a very professional role, but wears such inappropriate eye make up. Sorry for the unpopular opinion but, nurses aren't allowed extreme make up, doctors aren't, police aren't etc....it just doesn't look professional.

Anyway, I've given myself a headache with the amount of time I have rolled my eyes at her stories. Back to the stairs and extreme dieting because heaven forbid she has a carb.

• Heart
Reactions: 3