Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s super embarrassing!! I don’t think she realises how silly she looks clearly! Ha

Reactions: 1
Urgh, the kip of him messaging women! I agree, Tilly had a lucky escape he’s a show 😂
Hes an absolute melt. He once told me he was untouchable 🤣🤣 he thinks because his funeral directors is a family business that he wont ever lose his job but I take great pleasure in always recommending the other funeral directors on Facebook and telling people that I don't find his company respectful at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I always get the feeling watching her that she lives a really lonely life. I followed her on YT for years and when you look at the opulent wife-life she used to have versus now (even though her hubby was :sick:) she's bound to be cheesed off. When she met the online toyboy and jumped into the weight loss again I remember her posting on insta that her success that time around was because she had someone to do it for (the American kid) and thought what a shame. She'd do her daughter a great service by not obsessing about food and workouts in front of her all the time. I do feel a bit sorry for her though.

Reactions: 6
I always get the feeling watching her that she lives a really lonely life. I followed her on YT for years and when you look at the opulent wife-life she used to have versus now (even though her hubby was :sick:) she's bound to be cheesed off. When she met the online toyboy and jumped into the weight loss again I remember her posting on insta that her success that time around was because she had someone to do it for (the American kid) and thought what a shame. She'd do her daughter a great service by not obsessing about food and workouts in front of her all the time. I do feel a bit sorry for her though.
Yes she is a nice girl and I hope she finds a nice man which I am sure she will eventually but not Mr USA.

Reactions: 3
Hes an absolute melt. He once told me he was untouchable 🤣🤣 he thinks because his funeral directors is a family business that he wont ever lose his job but I take great pleasure in always recommending the other funeral directors on Facebook and telling people that I don't find his company respectful at all!
Ah do you know him then? Any other ☕

Ah do you know him then? Any other ☕
I know of him. He seems to frequently troll facebook posts. I've seen him out and about a few times as I live where he does.

He trolled a post about 3 years ago of parents complaining about cars parking on the double yellow lines and zig zag outside of the school.

He said that people in wheelchairs and with pushchairs can easily go in the road or across peoples gardens if cars are parked on the pavements.

Someone then asked if he would even care of someone got killed outside the school and he said it's all good business for him. I didn't know what he did at the time, but he had his company on his Facebook and screenshot his comment and sent it them. He replied with the comment "better luck next time" and a laughing face.

A few hours later, that comment was taken down.

I them seen him in a local pub on a night out and he was stood up with his mates, laughing and shouting at any female that walked past. He was drunk, red in the face bloated and all wet lipped, made me feel sick looking at him. He was with Tilly still at this point.

I was also in the same slimming group as Tilly, she seemed quite shy but always got slimmer of the week as her losses seemed huge, most were doing a pound a week, she was always 3/4 pounds a week. She left the group before I did.

Hes opened up another funeral directors just a 5 min walk away but I've not seen much business going on there as all the shops around it are being closed down, with rumours of it being developed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I’ve found this forum - it’s so damn funny. I work with the one and only TLC and can’t stomach her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know of him. He seems to frequently troll facebook posts. I've seen him out and about a few times as I live where he does.

He trolled a post about 3 years ago of parents complaining about cars parking on the double yellow lines and zig zag outside of the school.

He said that people in wheelchairs and with pushchairs can easily go in the road or across peoples gardens if cars are parked on the pavements.

Someone then asked if he would even care of someone got killed outside the school and he said it's all good business for him. I didn't know what he did at the time, but he had his company on his Facebook and screenshot his comment and sent it them. He replied with the comment "better luck next time" and a laughing face.

A few hours later, that comment was taken down.

I them seen him in a local pub on a night out and he was stood up with his mates, laughing and shouting at any female that walked past. He was drunk, red in the face bloated and all wet lipped, made me feel sick looking at him. He was with Tilly still at this point.

I was also in the same slimming group as Tilly, she seemed quite shy but always got slimmer of the week as her losses seemed huge, most were doing a pound a week, she was always 3/4 pounds a week. She left the group before I did.

Hes opened up another funeral directors just a 5 min walk away but I've not seen much business going on there as all the shops around it are being closed down, with rumours of it being developed
Oh wow, he sounds like a complete and utter twit! Tilly has defo had a lucky escape, I bet she hates that she still has to have contact with him re Athena. Sounds like a right horror especially with the Facebook comment! How long will it be until he starts carrying on behind his new woman’s back?!
I do hope Tilly finds a nice new fella, she deserves to be happy x

Reactions: 5