Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has disordered eating. 3rd day of not binging .....

Surely this should ring alarm bells as to not talk about good and bad food.....or success for being in control ....in front of daughter

Reactions: 1
She definitely has disordered eating. 3rd day of not binging .....

Surely this should ring alarm bells as to not talk about good and bad food.....or success for being in control ....in front of daughter
Sadly SW often creates this kind of unhealthy mentally when it comes to food and food or bad food. Creates a whole lot of issues in the hope people relay and return to them!

Reactions: 5
Yep. What i don’t get as well is that she said she couldn’t have a dog due to her work ours, but she had dogs when she was with Ed and they both worked full time. Although I can’t quite remember what happened with the dogs - didn’t they get rehomed or something?
She did not work full when she was with Ed. In fact she didn't even work at all, she only helped out with Ed's bussiness now and again.

Woody and Buzz got rehomed because they couldn't cope with them, I think one went while she was pregnant and the other not long after.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she didn’t work When she was with Ed. Just helped out sometimes from what I remember.

I don’t mind Tilly. What I do mind though and find uncomfortable is the amount of stories she shared about her eating, diet and food with her daughter there listening and responding. Athena will soak all this information up and potentially pick up the same unhealthy eating habits or indeed this will become her ‘core belief’ system around food. I just feel like she could save those stories for when Athena isn’t around or in bed. children are like sponges they take all this information in and try process it themselves. It’s so unhealthy. I hope she becomes more mindful of this in future..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind Tilly. What I do mind though and find uncomfortable is the amount of stories she shared about her eating, diet and food with her daughter there listening and responding. Athena will soak all this information up and potentially pick up the same unhealthy eating habits or indeed this will become her ‘core belief’ system around food. I just feel like she could save those stories for when Athena isn’t around or in bed. children are like sponges they take all this information in and try process it themselves. It’s so unhealthy. I hope she becomes more mindful of this in future..
Exactly.

To be honest tilly is like a broken record ...if you look back on her YouTube, she was saying all this years ago.

Unless she figures out and gets help with her food issue....she will never break the binge restrict cycle

Reactions: 3
Here we go again and Athena is very much involved in all of the weight loss talk again. Poor kid is going to grow up with food/body image issues without a doubt ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yup, can’t believe she was getting her young daughter to weigh her and make sure not to tell her the numbers etc. Also, saying how hard it is being parent and the struggles of working and being a parent...right in front of her!
Did she sleep in that heavy eye makeup again? Then hours later she still had the mascara on and it was all mattered and clumped together? 🤢nearly 24 hour (or more) wear of eye make up.

• Sick
Yup, can’t believe she was getting her young daughter to weigh her and make sure not to tell her the numbers etc. Also, saying how hard it is being parent and the struggles of working and being a parent...right in front of her!
Did she sleep in that heavy eye makeup again? Then hours later she still had the mascara on and it was all mattered and clumped together? 🤢nearly 24 hour (or more) wear of eye make up.
Not to mention how disgusting (hygiene) it is, but just how?!?!!! It’s so uncomfortable like the skin must be crawling.. I couldn’t. I think the last time I did was from a night out back in my teens where I just passed out 😆

Makes me feel sick when I see her sleeping in all that make up and then keeping it on all day 🤢 it’s grim! And getting Athena to weigh her...wow is all I can say!

Reactions: 4
So she says she has a cold, and is going to go for a walk and to get that dog she walks. How does she know it's only a cold?! I hate the thought that she's going to get the dog and potentially spread covid to its family, particularly its owner who's been in hospital. Irresponsible, idiotic and selfish.

So she says she has a cold, and is going to go for a walk and to get that dog she walks. How does she know it's only a cold?! I hate the thought that she's going to get the dog and potentially spread covid to its family, particularly its owner who's been in hospital. Irresponsible, idiotic and selfish.
exactly! I had a cold recently and got tested, you never know! Luckily mine was negative and it was so quick literally within 24hrs I ordered had it in the post and got the result. She’s a moron, and why is she being so extra about this dog? Like if I was the owner I’d be telling her thanks but you can leave it now.
I also Hate that Athena is always calling for her moms attention and she ignores her or gives her hollow responses like talking to a camera full of folk that couldn’t give a tit is more important 🙄.

I used to like her but she’s starting to grate my nerves a bit. Think the dieting talk around Athena is so toxic and damaging.

I call bullshit
It's crazy and very triggering for people. I know I think flippin eck she can drop weight so quick why can't I. Also I agree the constant talk about food/weight and exercise when the little girl is next to her is wrong. She will call us trolls but it is true.

Not being funny but her little girl was up on her stories last night, and tilly said it was 10pm

Is that not too late for the little one

Does anyone know if Niki still looks at this? I have some screen shots to send her of her ‘boyfriend’ sending me inappropriate messages. Scum bag

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if Niki still looks at this? I have some screen shots to send her of her ‘boyfriend’ sending me inappropriate messages. Scum bag
I hope she does 😂... what a waster .. Niki was a blessing in disguise Tilly had a lucky escape...report the dirty bastard x

• Haha