Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got such an unhealthy relationship with food. She will now starve herself and exercise in excess to quickly shed the weight and then have a bad day, stuff herself face and put it all back on in a few months! Can’t be good for her all this yo-yoing

Reactions: 2
She knew it was stupid from the beginning. Always trying to justify herself about not judging people who have long distance relationships. Which yeah, absolutely never judge but atleast the vast majority of us have actually met before, then gone on to become long distance 😂saying I love you and even getting giddy at people’s comments calling her “mrs...whatever he was called”. She doesn’t follow him on Instagram. What a weird spell that was for her. So must be so so desperate to have a boyfriend, which is so sad Seems she has no one but her mum and her daughter.

If she's referring to this site, she know what this is, she shouldn't purposely go out looking for comments. We're allowed to discuss and express our thoughts and opinions without saying it directly to her!

Did anyone see her rant on her stories earlier about being bullied online?
Yeah then came on here to see if much had been said here recently but it hadn’t. So I’m guessing she’s had people actually message her and be critical about what she’s out online

What does she expect when she puts her whole life online. There’s going to be people that don’t agree with her and people are allowed an opinion.
she’s just boring now. It’s gonna be 6 months of her running up and down the stairs drinking smoothies and then another 6 months getting fat. Just boring to watch.

• Haha
Yeah then came on here to see if much had been said here recently but it hadn’t. So I’m guessing she’s had people actually message her and be critical about what she’s out online
That’s what I thought. There’s really not much negative stuff written here about her. It must be something else.

I yo yo a bit myself usually by about 10lbs but wtf was she eating to put on 2 stone since her last health and fitness regime?! It wasn't that long ago.

It worries me how much she talks about her weight and exercise around Athena. I know she doesn't make A diet, but even talking about it in front of her is pretty harmful in the long term... Athena will see this as normal or like she needs to think of these things constantly. Really unhealthy and sad. Especially since she gets A to monitor and control her mum's chocolate intake

Reactions: 5
It worries me how much she talks about her weight and exercise around Athena. I know she doesn't make A diet, but even talking about it in front of her is pretty harmful in the long term... Athena will see this as normal or like she needs to think of these things constantly. Really unhealthy and sad. Especially since she gets A to monitor and control her mum's chocolate intake
I’ve thought this a few times... it’s bound to rub off on her.

I wonder if she regrets talking so much about Mr USA now it’s over. She looks to have deleted the gushy insta post she did about him...

Reactions: 1