Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh give her a break about Athena she obviously has shared custody so she must go between houses. The comment about the dolls house was tongue in cheek.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh give her a break about Athena she obviously has shared custody so she must go between houses. The comment about the dolls house was tongue in cheek.
ah fair enough as someone who has shared custody just odd the way she talks about athena thats my view on it though and i respect u dont feel the same:)

Reactions: 1
I u set stand she has shared custody but it seems as though Athena is always with her mum rather than with Ed? I know the odd time she will say Athena is with her dad for the weekend or whatever but most of the time she says sheā€™s at her mums. Iā€™m pretty sure Athena lived with her mum for 4 months or so back in March and Tilly seemed quite happy just to see her through the window every now and again.

I u set stand she has shared custody but it seems as though Athena is always with her mum rather than with Ed? I know the odd time she will say Athena is with her dad for the weekend or whatever but most of the time she says sheā€™s at her mums. Iā€™m pretty sure Athena lived with her mum for 4 months or so back in March and Tilly seemed quite happy just to see her through the window every now and again.
i know she said her mum raised her for the first year or so its clear she suffers with rejection towards athena i dont mean that in a nasty way at all as mums we all struggle but she defonitly seems happy for other people to be raising athena she wants to go traveling like shes young single and child less im not saying as a parents we cant live our lives but its just odd to me u would not want to make memories with you child

She referred to Athena as ā€œherā€ it was ā€œI have to let HER have something I supposeā€. Whoā€™s her? She wasnā€™t even talking about Athena at the time to justify using the word in that way. She seems very lonely to me. No friends, no boyfriend, who she can actually see anyway. Itā€™s a bit sad really, as she seems a lovely girl, just lost?

i know she said her mum raised her for the first year or so its clear she suffers with rejection towards athena i dont mean that in a nasty way at all as mums we all struggle but she defonitly seems happy for other people to be raising athena she wants to go traveling like shes young single and child less im not saying as a parents we cant live our lives but its just odd to me u would not want to make memories with you child
I seems to me like she sees Athena as an inconvenience. But thatā€™s just my opinion. Surprises me as I know before her she wasnā€™t sure if she would have kids.

She referred to Athena as ā€œherā€ it was ā€œI have to let HER have something I supposeā€. Whoā€™s her? She wasnā€™t even talking about Athena at the time to justify using the word in that way. She seems very lonely to me. No friends, no boyfriend, who she can actually see anyway. Itā€™s a bit sad really, as she seems a lovely girl, just lost?
Apart from that friend in Devon Iā€™ve never seen her with any other friends or even mention any other friends. I know it doesnā€™t mean it doesnā€™t happen but she puts every other little detail of her life on Instagram.

I get what she means, like it doesn't necessarily go with the room in how we'd like the lay out and design, like bright plastic tat - however, we all have our lounges full of it because they're only young once and their fun comes above what we'd like. I'm sure she has a room full of the stuff but I dunno about you, but my kids like to spread through the house and play by my backside šŸ¤”

I get what she means, like it doesn't necessarily go with the room in how we'd like the lay out and design, like bright plastic tat - however, we all have our lounges full of it because they're only young once and their fun comes above what we'd like. I'm sure she has a room full of the stuff but I dunno about you, but my kids like to spread through the house and play by my backside šŸ¤”
Yep! I have a daughter a little younger than Athena and my living room looks like an explosion in a toy factory most days šŸ˜‚

Anyone watched her stories yesterday? She went to a shopping outlet thatā€™s miles away from her whilst Athenas great grandma looked after her. So on her only day off during the week she chose to spend the day shopping rather than have Athena when she could have taken her with her (or done something a bit more child friendly). She was also plugging her items on eBay saying how eco friendly to buy second hand, it was literally in the stories after having been shopping šŸ˜«šŸ¤£

I really do feel itā€™s the same with her as old fopperholic, that she wanted what she thought she couldnā€™t have (kids) as tried for Athena on a rare month of ovulating as she knew she would struggle to conceive. I do think if it wasnā€™t for knowing she had fertility issues she maybe wouldnā€™t of had the desire if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched her stories yesterday? She went to a shopping outlet thatā€™s miles away from her whilst Athenas great grandma looked after her. So on her only day off during the week she chose to spend the day shopping rather than have Athena when she could have taken her with her (or done something a bit more child friendly). She was also plugging her items on eBay saying how eco friendly to buy second hand, it was literally in the stories after having been shopping šŸ˜«šŸ¤£

I really do feel itā€™s the same with her as old fopperholic, that she wanted what she thought she couldnā€™t have (kids) as tried for Athena on a rare month of ovulating as she knew she would struggle to conceive. I do think if it wasnā€™t for knowing she had fertility issues she maybe wouldnā€™t of had the desire if that makes sense
All she does is shop for crap she doesnā€™t need! And all those videos plugging her eBay rubbish banging on about sustainability weā€™re laughable!
I noticed that she palmed Athena off yet again to go and do something that she wanted to do. Why not take Athena with her or do something that Athena would enjoy and actually spend time with your child!

Who has glitter eye shadow like that to go to b and m! She looked ridiculous!

He commended on her Facebook picture 2 days ago saying he loves her šŸ¤¢

How can you actually be in love with someone youā€™ve never met!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe she goes out dressed up and full face of makeup the way she does, just to pop to the shops šŸ˜‚also...sleeping in all that makeup is disgusting. Such heavy makeup and her really deep voice, I sometimes get a bit drag Queen vibes from her šŸ™ˆsometimes less, is more!

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t believe she goes out dressed up and full face of makeup the way she does, just to pop to the shops šŸ˜‚also...sleeping in all that makeup is disgusting. Such heavy makeup and her really deep voice, I sometimes get a bit drag Queen vibes from her šŸ™ˆsometimes less, is more!
Itā€™s grim when she sleeps in all that make up! Donā€™t know how she can sleep with all that slap on!