Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really love her extra makeup. Just because it’s lockdown 482729 doesn’t mean we should stop making any effort or doing the things we enjoy (fancy makeup included)
I’d die if I slept in my makeup, but I couldn’t give a monkeys if she does.

Reactions: 6
She’s a shopaholic! She can’t seem to leave the house without going to Primark/TK Maxx/B&M.

Reactions: 2
She’s a shopaholic! She can’t seem to leave the house without going to Primark/TK Maxx/B&M.
Honestly where does she put all the stuff that she buys! She never stops buying!! I mean who needs all that make up, she never goes anywhere!

Mum gilt for working but no mum guilt when shes off galavanting for weeks ditching athena with her mum

Reactions: 4
Mum gilt for working but no mum guilt when shes off galavanting for weeks ditching athena with her mum
Exactly! Bet if she wasn’t working today Athens would still have stayed at her mums last night.

She’s singing on tik tok 🙈 can’t even watch

Last edited:
Exactly! Bet if she wasn’t working today Athens would still have stayed at her mums last night.

She’s singing on tik tok 🙈 can’t even watch
I know she prob just dont wanna work pisses me off crying oh i have so much mum guilt no u dont u left her for months to go traveling not saying mums shouldnt have a life but dont sit there and cry when u left her with ur mum before she sees athena as an inconvienance

What a shock she’s going shopping today 🤣 it makes my eyes itch just looking at her waking up with all that make up on.

Reactions: 1
I always find her lives too boring and dragged out to watch. Did she mention why?
She said they’ve been talking 11 months and haven’t been able to meet and can’t see it changing any time soon. She said they still talk. Also said as they both have kids neither would be able to move.

She mentioned something about her relationship with Athena being better, I think she really does struggle with her. She mentioned about Athena staying at her mums for 8 weeks earlier in the year

Why did she even bother pretending Athena was in bed last night. We know she'll be with Tillys mum as usual

She mentioned something about her relationship with Athena being better, I think she really does struggle with her. She mentioned about Athena staying at her mums for 8 weeks earlier in the year
I think that was over the whole covid thing when front line workers were staying away from family to protect them from the virus ie nurses .carers , undertakers , ambulance most people didn't see their family for months.

Reactions: 6
I really hope she does not do the manic dieting/exercise again. Looks like she is starting:rolleyes: I thought her and Mr USA fell madly in love?

We already know what will happen and she’s admitted it herself. Crash diet for 6 months and then pile the weight back on again in the second half of the year. Her relationship with food is so unhealthy. I think she’d benefit from some therapy/professional help with it.

Reactions: 3
I don't have insta anymore and can't snoop as she is private. How much weight has she put on? She said she lost 2 stone over first lockdown