Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what was she saying?!
Being sarcastic saying gone are rhe days i would spend 3 hours getting ready tarting myself out to go out on the piss or getting on a plane to a random place all which she did last year was it not ? She seems want to leave athena any chance she gets

Oh my god those stories last night!! Was she drunk?? Or on something?? And today another cringe worthy TikTok. What’s Athena doing when she’s spending hours doing make up and filming TikTok videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god those stories last night!! Was she drunk?? Or on something?? And today another cringe worthy TikTok. What’s Athena doing when she’s spending hours doing make up and filming TikTok videos!
i dont mean to sound mean but its almost like she could do without athena and would if she had the chance

Reactions: 2
i dont mean to sound mean but its almost like she could do without athena and would if she had the chance
I 100% get that impression as well like Athena is an inconvenience to her and Athena seems to spend a lot of time at Tilly’s mums.
Why is she but I g more make up, she never goes anywhere 😂

Reactions: 1
Obviously we don’t know what’s going to happen when she doesn’t even know herself. Good luck to her if it all works out but I honestly can’t see it working. They’ve never met, how well can you actually know someone over the phone and face time. They’ve only been talking for 4 months and they're already in a relationship and in love having never met. He’s so much younger than her as well. How have people seen his Instagram? I tried to have a nosey but it was private.
im a nosey cow and I sent him a follow request but he hasn’t accepted! Grrrrr lol

Been watching some of her old videos, can already see her husband is an arse hole in this video when she was in labour with Athena. What a freak!
thats the first time I’ve ever seen him. What a creepy looking weirdo!!

Last edited:
What a strange man!
He's an absolute horror of a man, cannot stand him. He's always posting nasty things on Facebook neighbourhood posts, almost trolling people. He was on there a few weeks ago, a business had closed down near to me and he was saying how if you have to close your business, it's due to not caring enough and not being willing to make it work etc.

He goads people on the parking threads about how they need to mind their own business and people can park on double yellows outside schools and on pavements etc.

The school in question has really bad parking issues and cars park on the zig zags and bump up the pavement and you can't get past with wheelchairs or pushchairs or walking etc and he says things like use the road etc and it's not his problem if a wheelchair user can't get across someone's front lawn to get by.

I've also seen him out drinking and he's one of those fat disgusting wet lipped, red nosed, leary drunks that stares at anything female that walks by and acts like he's an adonis.

The shop he was slagging off about not caring enough to keep their business running, he has now taken over for one of his funeral shops. If never use or recommend his firm because I wouldn't want that knob head anywhere near my dead body!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He's an absolute horror of a man, cannot stand him. He's always posting nasty things on Facebook neighbourhood posts, almost trolling people. He was on there a few weeks ago, a business had closed down near to me and he was saying how if you have to close your business, it's due to not caring enough and not being willing to make it work etc.

He goads people on the parking threads about how they need to mind their own business and people can park on double yellows outside schools and on pavements etc.

The school in question has really bad parking issues and cars park on the zig zags and bump up the pavement and you can't get past with wheelchairs or pushchairs or walking etc and he says things like use the road etc and it's not his problem if a wheelchair user can't get across someone's front lawn to get by.

I've also seen him out drinking and he's one of those fat disgusting wet lipped, red nosed, leary drunks that stares at anything female that walks by and acts like he's an adonis.

The shop he was slagging off about not caring enough to keep their business running, he has now taken over for one of his funeral shops. If never use or recommend his firm because I wouldn't want that knob head anywhere near my dead body!!
What a dick. She's well rid.

Is it weird that she’s kept her married name? Probably because she thinks she’s built up a ‘fan base’ under that name perhaps?!

Is it weird that she’s kept her married name? Probably because she thinks she’s built up a ‘fan base’ under that name perhaps?!
my dad divorced his ex wife over 40 years ago but she still uses her married name.

I think she said before it was to keep her and athenas last name the same

Why what was wrong with them ?
she was saying shes super stressed from work and then going on about how shes let herself go she dont do her make up anymore unless its for tiktok apperently swear ive seen her with make up on recently though..........................
just said an odd few things felt like she was on the verge of a break down

• Wow
she was saying shes super stressed from work and then going on about how shes let herself go she dont do her make up anymore unless its for tiktok apperently swear ive seen her with make up on recently though..........................
just said an odd few things felt like she was on the verge of a break down
I know she's put on weight but that's her usual yo- yoing I thought she was doing ok mentally unless the rise in deaths is affecting her