Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 stone gain in such a short amount of time? That’s because she went too ott eating very little, exercise every day and now she’s probably gaining a lot quicker because of it.

Reactions: 5
didn’t she admit to basically abandoning Athena after her divorce? Athena went to live with her mum for quite some time and I remember it being like a slow transition of Athena back to her mum?

Reactions: 1
It is a lot to gain in such a short time she must've been restricting a lot ...maybe she's going off the American if she's not too bothered about her appearance.

didn’t she admit to basically abandoning Athena after her divorce? Athena went to live with her mum for quite some time and I remember it being like a slow transition of Athena back to her mum?
She was having a breakdown I don't see anything wrong with that. Ed didn't offer to take her either he is her father after all.

Why is Tilly a deadbeat ? because she has MH issues otherwise I don't see anything else wrong unless it's the cringy TikTok's you mean.

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion.
She’s off in la la land.

Mental health issues maybe, which if so, let’s hope she’s getting help for.
She is quite self obsessed.

Reactions: 2
Just my opinion.
She’s off in la la land.

Mental health issues maybe, which if so, let’s hope she’s getting help for.
She is quite self obsessed.
She is on medication for her MH her mum talked her into getting help in the end.

Well for me I just see it as her taking time out to get well. She lost her home ,job and husband all at the same time and had not long given birth,all this on top of undiagnosed MH issue. I think even one of those things would be enough to through most over the edge ,and if what some have said is true that Ed was in a relationship for years behind her back it must have been even worse.She's lucky she had her mum there to take care of Athena and support her I know some have had to put their kids in care because they didn't have that family support.

Reactions: 7
Maybe Ed takes her on holiday they do share custody .Tilly does take her plenty of places .

does anyone know how she met that hayden dude?

I have a daughter the same age and it baffles me how much time she spends without her.
tbh i did say i think if somone offered to take athena off her hands she would do it she just seems really detached from her even with the christmas tree she does it when athena is not around surley its somthing you usually do with your kids you get excited for them weather u like xmas or not idk i defonitly think she still rejects athena from the stuf that happened with her dad

does anyone know how she met that hayden dude?

tbh i did say i think if somone offered to take athena off her hands she would do it she just seems really detached from her even with the christmas tree she does it when athena is not around surley its somthing you usually do with your kids you get excited for them weather u like xmas or not idk i defonitly think she still rejects athena from the stuf that happened with her dad
She was just showing her living room on her stories and said something like athenas dolls house doesn’t go with the room but she’s got to let her have something!! Is she for real!

• Wow
wtf shes so odd it makes me angry because so many people split from their ex and get cheated on who have kids yes i cant imagine how difficult it is but u then can not just reject your child i am sorry but thats sad athena will grow up blaming herself most likely shes always shipped off to her mums i know she works but somtimes i think its just an excuse not to have to look after her

wtf shes so odd it makes me angry because so many people split from their ex and get cheated on who have kids yes i cant imagine how difficult it is but u then can not just reject your child i am sorry but thats sad athena will grow up blaming herself most likely shes always shipped off to her mums i know she works but somtimes i think its just an excuse not to have to look after her
She said it’s nice to have a night to herself it doesn’t happen often....erm Athena is never there!

She said it’s nice to have a night to herself it doesn’t happen often....erm Athena is never there!
exactly i dont really ever see her have athena and if she does she acts strange around her idk just very odd set up to me