Tilly Cutler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went for a look on her insta and it’s private now.. a wannabe influencer with a private profile 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s putting the weight on as quickly as it came off. Shame but I personally don’t feel she did the weight loss in a healthy, sustainable way! Obsessing over every little thing, eating the same thing over and over, and exercising after eating a tiny piece of chocolate or a cake etc.

Reactions: 3
She’s putting the weight on as quickly as it came off. Shame but I personally don’t feel she did the weight loss in a healthy, sustainable way! Obsessing over every little thing, eating the same thing over and over, and exercising after eating a tiny piece of chocolate or a cake etc.
Strange has she goes awol when she puts weight on.

She does story after story after story when she loses weight but when she piles it on again she disappears.
She got completely obsessed with it all.
See i know a lot of people who’s weight yo-yo’s (myself included) but I think it’s all about being relatable... she is just not relatable at all!

Came on here to ask about the American. Noticed she has taken the USA and U.K. flags out of her bio. So presumed it was off but maybe not!

Any news on Tilly? Don't have SM but wondered if she's still about.
Shes posted some stories this morning, shes gained a stone after reading comments online which I presume is tattle. She doesn't know if she will come back much on stories,
Saw her boyfs Facebook picture was s trump thing and she loved it. Has she no self respas a woman and does she not care about her daughter? I know she's not in the US but going with someone who supports him shows a lot about her views and values

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes posted some stories this morning, shes gained a stone after reading comments online which I presume is tattle. She doesn't know if she will come back much on stories,
Saw her boyfs Facebook picture was s trump thing and she loved it. Has she no self respas a woman and does she not care about her daughter? I know she's not in the US but going with someone who supports him shows a lot about her views and values
Ah, thank you ❤❤ I did really like Tilly and I think most people here are rooting for her. She's still young and her behaviour is just what loads of people do when they come out of a long term relationship- especially one you've been in from being so young. Her approach to exercise is what loads of people do when they first discover it- excessive and unsustainable. You see it all the time- friends posting their every gym session and run on Facebook, waxing lyrical about how they've never felt better etc. And you just sit there quietly waiting for them to hopefully come to the realisation that it doesn't need to be all or nothing and there's a healthy and happy balance to be struck. I really hope Tilly finds that balance- both in respect of exercise and her overall life and wellbeing.

The long distance relationship might just be her little bit of escapism- one of those things that you know can't and won't go anywhere but isn't really doing any harm. But I can't understand how anyone could give themselves to someone who idolises Trump. Especially given Trump's horrific attitude towards women when you have a daughter.

At the end of the day, it's none of my business. If you are reading here, Tilly- look after yourself. Just take some time to find your own calmness and groove.

Reactions: 5
Ah, thank you ❤❤ I did really like Tilly and I think most people here are rooting for her. She's still young and her behaviour is just what loads of people do when they come out of a long term relationship- especially one you've been in from being so young. Her approach to exercise is what loads of people do when they first discover it- excessive and unsustainable. You see it all the time- friends posting their every gym session and run on Facebook, waxing lyrical about how they've never felt better etc. And you just sit there quietly waiting for them to hopefully come to the realisation that it doesn't need to be all or nothing and there's a healthy and happy balance to be struck. I really hope Tilly finds that balance- both in respect of exercise and her overall life and wellbeing.

The long distance relationship might just be her little bit of escapism- one of those things that you know can't and won't go anywhere but isn't really doing any harm. But I can't understand how anyone could give themselves to someone who idolises Trump. Especially given Trump's horrific attitude towards women when you have a daughter.

At the end of the day, it's none of my business. If you are reading here, Tilly- look after yourself. Just take some time to find your own calmness and groove.
I agree with all this. We’ve all been there with new relationships and stuff. I’ve been there a thousand times gaining and losing the same 5 stone. I really like Tilly and I hope she stays true to herself and powers through.

• Heart
Reactions: 3