Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on her Facebook she’s put pictures up of the other night at the light switch on with Todd’s kids and she’s put something like our little family…if I was the kids mum I wouldn’t be happy about that. She’s met his kids a handful of times.
Totally agree
She’s making out she’s their step mum saying our little family
I’d be fuming if it was me
Their not even married
She’s an absolute loon
I think she has some serious issues

Reactions: 2
Her mental health is definitely suffering trying to keep up appearances

I bet they think it’s someone different picking her daughter up after school from how she looks in the morning dropping her off 🤪

• Haha
She’s been very quiet. Thought she would be posting all weekend with her “family”

Reactions: 1
She’s been very quiet. Thought she would be posting all weekend with her “family”
Probably FaceTiming himself the whole time. Or he's with his kids and she's browned off about being neglected so is keeping schtum.

Probably FaceTiming himself the whole time. Or he's with his kids and she's browned off about being neglected so is keeping schtum.
Be interesting to see how she's going to organise Christmas as no doubt she'll want to see her family and turbo will want to spend time with his kids!!!

Be interesting to see how she's going to organise Christmas as no doubt she'll want to see her family and turbo will want to spend time with his kids!!!
Yeah but their a family now so I’m sure she’ll be all about them than her own unless her daughters Dad is pushing for her to have her up north

So today TLC starts her new job
Get the impression she’s trying to dress like a school teacher
And so the next chapter begins
Can’t imagine it paying the same as her previous role!

Reactions: 3
So today TLC starts her new job
Get the impression she’s trying to dress like a school teacher
And so the next chapter begins
Can’t imagine it paying the same as her previous role!
I reckon she's took a massive cut in wages. Maybe Turbo is on turbo money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she's took a massive cut in wages. Maybe Turbo is on turbo money
Tbh she doesn’t come across as the type of woman who wouldn’t want to earn her way and be able to spend what she wants
But maybe that’s another change she’s
making falling in line with turbos wants
I’m sure many support staff in many schools don’t get paid for school holidays

I see the tik tok account has been deleted now. More evidence she only used it to get noticed by men. Sad witch.

That's wild, like if it's because she works in a school now she could just remove the half-dressed content but to blitz it all....strange lady.

Is it me or has she been very quiet the past few days? I’ve not been on my phone as much so I might’ve missed any updates, but there’s usually an insta story or two. Did she say how her first few days in her new job went?

Is it me or has she been very quiet the past few days? I’ve not been on my phone as much so I might’ve missed any updates, but there’s usually an insta story or two. Did she say how her first few days in her new job went?
No because she isn’t bothered with her instafam now she has a fella and new life she’s inserted herself into 🤣

• Haha
No because she isn’t bothered with her instafam now she has a fella and new life she’s inserted herself into 🤣
Makes me think all isn’t perfect in paradise! Hope she’s had a big wakeup call that she’s been so irresponsible moving her daughter in with a man she barely knows. I used to like Tilly but this move was way too reckless in my opinion

Makes me think all isn’t perfect in paradise! Hope she’s had a big wakeup call that she’s been so irresponsible moving her daughter in with a man she barely knows. I used to like Tilly but this move was way too reckless in my opinion
Could be she’s had a reality check about what real family life if about and not about being constantly on her phone talking shite 🤪

but I’m sure she’s also going for step mum of the year award too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6