Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this woman's obsession with backs of heads? Her photos don't look creative. They just look photobombed. By herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is this woman's obsession with backs of heads? Her photos don't look creative. They just look photobombed. By herself
Sick of the beach photos. Ffs, is there nothing else that's remotely interesting where she lives now. Bore off.

Reactions: 3
No updates on her perfect life, new job or gushing over turbo. She really is a boring witch
Yeah not exactly keeping her insta sheep updated about her new life she was so excited about! I’m still thinking her update last week with lack of eye contact saying everything was going well settling in etc the day her daughter was off school unwell I think there were lies being told! Something has not gone to plan which she’s not admitting I think!
She really thinks people can’t see through her!
She’s full of shite and needs a reality check if she thought everything was just going to be so easy moving her whole life after meeting a guy 2 1/2 months later!
It’s either to do with one of their ex’s making waves or the job I reckon why she’s gone quiet as she doesn’t want people to think it’s going wrong already

Yeah not exactly keeping her insta sheep updated about her new life she was so excited about! I’m still thinking her update last week with lack of eye contact saying everything was going well settling in etc the day her daughter was off school unwell I think there were lies being told! Something has not gone to plan which she’s not admitting I think!
She really thinks people can’t see through her!
She’s full of shite and needs a reality check if she thought everything was just going to be so easy moving her whole life after meeting a guy 2 1/2 months later!
It’s either to do with one of their ex’s making waves or the job I reckon why she’s gone quiet as she doesn’t want people to think it’s going wrong already
She just posts about the sea and the beach no one gives a tit just tell us how your fairytale is going hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lack of eye contact again 👀
Almost on purpose to throw us off I reckon 🤣 Her eyes were flitting around for the whole set of stories which seemed so weird. Anyway more me me me I’m so happy I love this me me me me me so I hope Athena is alright too 😒

Also this no time to post BS, what a croc. If you cared about the people who followed and supported you I’m sure you’d manage a couple of minutes on one of your lonesome daily strolls rather than just filming inanimate objects or the backs of peoples heads. I used to be quite a fan of Tilly but the selfishness of this grown woman is baffling.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t help but notice her hair
Cornish waves ✨ aEsthEtiC ✨

She’ll become a hippie boho surfer chick babe after Christmas I betcha.

Reactions: 2
I'm so happy, really happy, happy I've done it, happy, happy...get some new words Tilly and use the ones you really mean.
What does Turbo do to make him the most amazing human ever? What age are his children?

Spending time with the kids tonight as a family - with the lady we met once or twice that moved into Dad’s house after 5 minutes.

She could hardly be bothered with her own child a few weeks ago🙄
I think she’s a classic people pleaser who will go into overdrive now with the pretence of perfection to try to keep him. Not that he’s about to give her the push or anything but I think she’s been through so much that she overdoes it with each guy because she’s so afraid they’ll leave.

I couldn’t help but notice her hair
Cornish waves ✨ aEsthEtiC ✨

She’ll become a hippie boho surfer chick babe after Christmas I betcha.
Yeah I’m expecting a new image

I have this sneaky feeling she’s not being honest about everything

Also what was that comment about spending time together as a family

My god she’s even making comments about them being a family super step mum already ffs

She really needs to take a step back and think about how she sounds saying such comments after only a few weeks of knowing them!

If I were their mum I’d be having a polite word in her ear about her insta comments of them being a family

No you’re their dads girlfriend you silly women!

Spending time with the kids tonight as a family - with the lady we met once or twice that moved into Dad’s house after 5 minutes.
My thoughts exactly
She hardly knows them and she’s making out she’s step mum of the year to turbos kids!

No mention of her own family and what they’ve done for her over recent months

She’s selfish to the core she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has she gone home already?
Think she said before the big move she’ll be up every 3 weeks. Bet her daughter is seeing her dad

Appears so funny how no stories of her fairytale life but there is when shes back with her mum somthing defonitly is off
Yeah she’s so predictable through and through
She’ll be staying at her mums I reckon whilst her daughter is with her dad. Think she said every 3 weeks. Doesn’t look like turbo is with her

Must have driven up today if was at crimbo lights turn on with her new step children as she said they were spending time together as a family!
She’s a silly cow calling them a family after 3 weeks!
Bet she’s absolutely desperate to get married!

Last edited: