Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely
She has from what I can tell devoted a lot of her time to SM ….. I had a look at her YouTube uploads a few weeks ago
Now obviously I don’t know her ex but maybe he had issues with it too n decided life with her was not for him in the end ….. what he did was totally a first class twats thing to do and I know some ppl know him on here from what I can tell but I personally always think ppl only share what they want to share n things behind closed doors thing. No way am I sticking up for the ex but I personally have seen a very different side to her this last 18 mths in terms of her needy selfish attitude
I met her a number of times when she lived in Birmingham, seemed nice at first very funny and friendly then literally dropped the friendship for no reason. She just uses people and when she's had enough it's 🙋‍♀️ see ya!! Selfish through to the bone. Ed 1 hated her on social media, every aspect of their life was broadcast. He was actual twit for cheating on her but I honestly believe he was so pissed off with her constantly having a phone/camera out and he was bored to duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I met her a number of times when she lived in Birmingham, seemed nice at first very funny and friendly then literally dropped the friendship for no reason. She just uses people and when she's had enough it's 🙋‍♀️ see ya!! Selfish through to the bone. Ed 1 hated her on social media, every aspect of their life was broadcast. He was actual twit for cheating on her but I honestly believe he was so pissed off with her constantly having a phone/camera out and he was bored to duck.
What you’ve put about her doesn’t surprise me at all
With exception to her mum everyone else she seems to dip into their lives as and when probably it suits her. Everything about her just seems so staged for the camera shots and it was so noticeable with the holiday she went on recently with her extended family. I bet she had them doing all the running about after her taking her here there and everywhere for the photos which were mostly about her then I bet it was 🙋🏼‍♀️ as soon as she landed I’m on my way to see turbo as she was down there the day after without her daughter!
I wonder if turbo has laid down some ground rules about her relationship with her phone 🤪 and maybe his ex has had a say in it when he has his children around
I know I wouldn’t allow it for sure

Reactions: 3
What you’ve put about her doesn’t surprise me at all
With exception to her mum everyone else she seems to dip into their lives as and when probably it suits her. Everything about her just seems so staged for the camera shots and it was so noticeable with the holiday she went on recently with her extended family. I bet she had them doing all the running about after her taking her here there and everywhere for the photos which were mostly about her then I bet it was 🙋🏼‍♀️ as soon as she landed I’m on my way to see turbo as she was down there the day after without her daughter!
I wonder if turbo has laid down some ground rules about her relationship with her phone 🤪 and maybe his ex has had a say in it when he has his children around
I know I wouldn’t allow it for sure
I'm sure their mother is watching her instagram

I feel like turbo Todd has been away for about a month 😂

• Haha
I know shes not on stories but i still expected a post of a picture with tilly todd and athena together but the fact shes been soo quiet is really odd it will end in tears though
I don't think theybwill be that family unit, i imagine Athena will be the outsider and Tilly may resent her because she's stopping her running around like a teenager

Reactions: 4
I don't think theybwill be that family unit, i imagine Athena will be the outsider and Tilly may resent her because she's stopping her running around like a teenager
Oh i think so too i think its a real shame tillys mum was athenas second home and i think to take a child away from everything and everyone they know it will really effect them tilly sees it as a better life down there but when your a child you dont see it as that she will just see mummys taken her away from her family and might even grow to resent todd even if they have dated longer then we think i think she should have maybe stayed down there a few weekends with athena first not just once or twice the sparkle will fade when she realises its not a holiday

I hope she’s alright - even at the height of her YOLO LiveLaughLove escapades she usually posts something.

I hope she’s alright - even at the height of her YOLO LiveLaughLove escapades she usually posts something.
Sure she was starting her new job Monday so probably trying to juggle that and picking Athena up from school etc. Remember her saying she couldn't find an after school club

Reactions: 1
I know shes not on stories but i still expected a post of a picture with tilly todd and athena together but the fact shes been soo quiet is really odd it will end in tears though
I sang this along the lines from Tiny Tots a kids tv show from years ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She will push for everything, she wil want a ring
💯
I recall her saying many times on insta she liked her own space and didn’t see herself living with anyone again
More bollox she spoke

The radio silence leaves me thinking something is probably not going to plan

Didn’t she start her new job Monday?

Bet she’s not feeling it or it doesn’t fit in with her daughters schooling etc ….. everything was so rushed she’ll have not had back up plans in place now no nanny or Nan and Pop to help out

It’s called life TLC if you’re reading!

💯
I recall her saying many times on insta she liked her own space and didn’t see herself living with anyone again
More bollox she spoke

The radio silence leaves me thinking something is probably not going to plan

Didn’t she start her new job Monday?

Bet she’s not feeling it or it doesn’t fit in with her daughters schooling etc ….. everything was so rushed she’ll have not had back up plans in place now no nanny or Nan and Pop to help out

It’s called life TLC if you’re reading!
She's talking shite, she has been man mad the whole time I followed her but this is the first one who has bitten

And just like that she’s baaaaaccccckkk…..to flog us some more second hand clothes she doesn’t want 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4