Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 years apart too most year 11's when I was at school wouldn't give year 8's time of day
Exactly. 3 years apart is a huge age gap when you are in school. So he was 16 and was hanging out with a 13 year old girl? Yeah, pull the other one Tilly. She's trying way too hard to convince herself on everything regarding this ridiculously risky decision she has made.

Reactions: 4
I feel really sad for Athena. I feel like she has no idea what’s actually happening and how much her life has just changed because of her selfish mother 😔

Reactions: 8
Her life is a bit like a Jacqueline Wilson book. I feel terrible for Athena she would have been better living with tillys mum. Poor little girl

Reactions: 5
She seems really flat today. I wonder if reality is hitting her now. Once Turbo is back from his jollies she’ll perk up but she must be incredibly lonely down there by herself with no family nearby and Athena at school

Reactions: 3
I think she has some deep routed issues she needs to take care off shes constantly giving off this vibe or just wanting to run away from her past she needs to stop using her past as an excuse to be reckless everyone is effected differently by things but dont put your child through that athena needs stabillity not her mum behaving like a love sick teenager its embarsssing at this point if im honest if my mum saw me acting this way she would be giving me a slap back reality she defonitly wouldnt let my kid move in with someone i barley know

Also why she moving in when hes on holiday thats so bizzare to me just screams desperate
👍🏻 💯 agree with you! My parents would not have been happy for sure

Reactions: 1
I reckon she wouldn't give a flying duck what anyone thinks, she's a selfish witch and thinks only of herself
I need this, I deserve this, I've wanted this for so long, I'm so happy.
Glad you're sorted then you weird woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel very sorry for little Athena as already mentioned she will miss her Nanny when your a single parent grandparents do help out and normally play a big part in a small child's life when they are young - and you often need the support network 🙏 yourself when you have no partner - childcare nights out just break /

And odd immature behaviour with the online American guy romance - Especially when you have few followers online perhaps kept that private 🤔 considering you may never meet and could end up looking delusional , like your just wishing for a escape from your boring life. 😴 chasing a fairy tale dream to then on post IG The picture perfect with trophy Todd & picturesque cornwall

Last edited:
  • Sad
Feel very sorry for little Athena as already mentioned she will miss her Nanny when your a single parent grandparents do help out and normally play a big part in a small child's life when they are young - and you often need the support network 🙏 yourself when you have no partner - childcare nights out just break /

And odd immature behaviour with the online American guy romance - Especially when you have few followers online perhaps kept that private 🤔 considering you may never meet and could end up looking delusional , like your just wishing for a escape from your boring life. 😴 chasing a fairy tale dream to then on post IG The picture perfect with trophy Todd & picturesque cornwall
It’s becoming more and more apparent to me that TLC is about herself in particular the last 18 months chasing after men she knows so little about!
In my opinion we (parents) should come 2nd when our children are so young. We can pick up our lives when they start to become more independent and learning about life and life skills for themselves!
I really feel for the little girl I really do! When Turbo gets back today I reckon her daughter will start to get pushed aside because TLC lives away with the fairies in my opinion and wants to portray this amazing love story now in her life! Harsh reality will hit when the extended family life of each one’s children take demands from their little love bubble!
I don’t personally know anyone who is in a relationship where families are joined with other ppls children haven’t hit major issues at some point!

It’s becoming more and more apparent to me that TLC is about herself in particular the last 18 months chasing after men she knows so little about!
In my opinion we (parents) should come 2nd when our children are so young. We can pick up our lives when they start to become more independent and learning about life and life skills for themselves!
I really feel for the little girl I really do! When Turbo gets back today I reckon her daughter will start to get pushed aside because TLC lives away with the fairies in my opinion and wants to portray this amazing love story now in her life! Harsh reality will hit when the extended family life of each one’s children take demands from their little love bubble!
I don’t personally know anyone who is in a relationship where families are joined with other ppls children haven’t hit major issues at some point!
She won't want to leave his side, so Athena will just be in school, afterschools then bed. I think Turbo is as bad as her for agreeing to all this, I'd worry about his type

Reactions: 6
She won't want to leave his side, so Athena will just be in school, afterschools then bed. I think Turbo is as bad as her for agreeing to all this, I'd worry about his type
Yeah I agree
TLC is becoming noticeably more and more needy I think now she has got her claws into a man! I think because her ex left her for someone else has always made her feel rejected so to say which I get
But life goes on and she’s not the first whose had the dirty done on her and certainly won’t have been the last it’s just she shares her life on SM for ppl to see! Some of it has been ok some of it utter shite some of it absolutely ridiculous! It will be interesting to see how her fairy tale romance unfolds which tbh I think she’s sugar coated it alot for her sheep

What does she look like in that hat🙄

Yeah I agree
TLC is becoming noticeably more and more needy I think now she has got her claws into a man! I think because her ex left her for someone else has always made her feel rejected so to say which I get
But life goes on and she’s not the first whose had the dirty done on her and certainly won’t have been the last it’s just she shares her life on SM for ppl to see! Some of it has been ok some of it utter shite some of it absolutely ridiculous! It will be interesting to see how her fairy tale romance unfolds which tbh I think she’s sugar coated it alot for her sheep
It was awful but it was 5 years ago, you can't run round with that sob story forever. She has fallen in love with the 2 best guys ever twice, this year alone, so i don't think she's heartbroken

• Haha
What does she look like in that hat🙄

It was awful but it was 5 years ago, you can't run round with that sob story forever. She has fallen in love with the 2 best guys ever twice, this year alone, so i don't think she's heartbroken
Haha the hat what is all that about
N the cleavage on show posing
Wonder if that’s one for Turbos return today 😳😜🤣

Haha the hat what is all that about
N the cleavage on show posing
Wonder if that’s one for Turbos return today 😳😜🤣
She is going to try so hard to show she is sexy and daring and fun now to jeep Turbo but you can only live the lie for a while.
I wonder if she wants more children and that's the desperation to meet someone? I don't think she should bother because she really isn't a motherly type

Reactions: 2
So where is Turbo? He still hasn’t made an appearance… no mention of him in the last few posts… could it all of gone wrong already??? It’s all to, to weird! I understand her moving down in the school holidays, and I get it he already had his holiday booked, BUT … she’s done al of this, she’s done all the running, the packing… it’s very weird! I wouldn’t be happy if my OH just left everything down to me. It’s supposed to be an equal partnership. It looks, and I could be wrong, but it looks very very one sided on her behalf.

Reactions: 4