Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Athena been off loaded again...or has Turbo done some travellimg to see her?
Probably dumped her off again and he’s travelled up

Looks like he came up. Maybe she wanted Athena to meet her new housemate for a second time before bundling her off to his house 🙄
Wonder if he’s come up with his child/children with it been school holidays to see his family and they’ve both loaded them onto grandparents 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I picked up that she said ‘I’ move in a week. Not we, not Athena and I, just ‘I’. I hope it is just her tbh, it’d be beyond poor judgement to settle Athena into a new home minus turbo and then have to readjust her again when he gets back from his holiday.

Reactions: 3
I picked up that she said ‘I’ move in a week. Not we, not Athena and I, just ‘I’. I hope it is just her tbh, it’d be beyond poor judgement to settle Athena into a new home minus turbo and then have to readjust her again when he gets back from his holiday.
Has Athena even seen her new home?

Reactions: 1
Tilly 'says' a lot of things....

I don't doubt Athena will make an appearance at some point, I was more referring to her language being all me me me me.

• Heart
She really is going to get a shock!
No nan and pop to help her out
No Munro help her out
She’ll have to find her child care for all the school holidays unless she takes her up to relatives to help her. Paid childcare is expensive! Also it will be restrictive if her daughter has a cold tummy bug etc!
Needs a plan B&C in place
I remember it well!

It’s all sugar coated with her always!
She doesn’t have a clue what’s coming she really doesn’t with regards to her daughter

Reactions: 4
Surprised she didn’t skip the last week of her work and go! It’s half term so he’s probably taken his child/children away
Bet she's gutted she wasn't invited! Shame on her if she swoops in and tries to be stepmom🤣

I wonder what his family, his ex and his children make of it all?
I'd love to know! Do his childen stay over, and if so what are they going to make of this strange woman and child suddenly living in their dad's house

Latest insta update
I so really need this in my life!
I’m so so excited
Me me me me
Boringgggggggggggggg

What’s interesting is how is your daughter going to be moving into a mans house she’s probably met 2/3 times at the most!

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr she is so annoying!

She cares about no one but herself and only herself!

Reactions: 5
Latest insta update
I so really need this in my life!
I’m so so excited
Me me me me
Boringgggggggggggggg

What’s interesting is how is your daughter going to be moving into a mans house she’s probably met 2/3 times at the most!

Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr she is so annoying!

She cares about no one but herself and only herself!
I'm so desperate for D that i don't care about my kid or family...and she doesn't have close friends the weirdo

I like Tilly but I do think she’s being irresponsible if she is moving in with the fella after a few dates. Do what you want if you have no kids but it’s madness she’s doing it with Athena to think of. When I met my husband it all moved quickly and my son was 4 at the time but we still waited a year until we moved in together. If it was just me then we would have done it sooner but I had to think of my son. I really do hope it works out for her because she deserves to be happy, she should wait it out for a bit first 😬

I like Tilly but I do think she’s being irresponsible if she is moving in with the fella after a few dates. Do what you want if you have no kids but it’s madness she’s doing it with Athena to think of. When I met my husband it all moved quickly and my son was 4 at the time but we still waited a year until we moved in together. If it was just me then we would have done it sooner but I had to think of my son. I really do hope it works out for her because she deserves to be happy, she should wait it out for a bit first 😬
I didn’t use to mind her overall until the last 12 months ish as cracks started to appear on how irresponsible she has become! Especially over her chasing men! It’s like she gets obsessed and desperate! But also all about her needs.
The whole YOLO statement does not come into things like she has been doing in my opinion when you have such young children. Especially as a single person as they need stability even more I feel.
To move her child in with a man she knew 18 years ago and then only been in touch with him a couple of months since is such bad parenting! How ex is allowing it also I’ll never understand! I feel for Athena having such irresponsible parents!

Last edited:
So that’s TLC done with her job!
She’s a million % certain she’s doing the right thing!

Me me me me again no mention of her daughter

Seems like she didn’t have a leaving do for work except a drink with a colleague

Doesn’t come across as having many close friends though except the one in Devon

Nothing says I’m in denial quite like the repeated saying “I’m so happy” over and over.

So that’s TLC done with her job!
She’s a million % certain she’s doing the right thing!

Me me me me again no mention of her daughter

Seems like she didn’t have a leaving do for work except a drink with a colleague

Doesn’t come across as having many close friends though except the one in Devon
And she's just a new friend through Instagram

And she's just a new friend through Instagram
Yeah most ppl have friends from school or first jobs etc
I’ve got friends of 25 years … if I was moving away we’d have been having a girls weekend away (well oldies weekend away 🤪)
She’s very strange when you break things down if that makes sense

Look like she won’t be missed. A drink with one work mate and a forced picture with 2 others. I feel really sorry for her. I don’t think she’s happy at all, I don’t think moving down there will make her happy either. She’s running away from herself (deep for a Saturday morning lol). She won’t be happy if she’s looking for it. She needs to stay still and let life happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if the BF came back from his hols and said he’s changed his mind. He doesn’t seem over the moon about her moving in with him.