Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if turbo todd will make an appearance to help her move as he seems to have done duck all to help her so far

I still say he's got a 2 bed flat with no room for all her tit:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if turbo todd will make an appearance to help her move as he seems to have done duck all to help her so far

I still say he's got a 2 bed flat with no room for all her tit:ROFLMAO:
Definitely don’t see him doing any driving 10/12 hour round trip up to hers …. But then again she’s desperate for a man in her life that mum she booked flights to Texas last year!
A year later she’s up rooting everything and her most precious possession her daughter to move in potentially with a guy she’s know 5 mins since been at the same school 18 years ago her was at! I could never be that desperate 😳

Reactions: 2
Shes gone very quiet since dismantling her bed and saying she'd be sleeping on the mattress on the floor for a couple of weeks

She couldn't have packed Athena off to her mums again and headed back down to Cornwall to be with Turbo Todd, could she?

Shes gone very quiet since dismantling her bed and saying she'd be sleeping on the mattress on the floor for a couple of weeks

She couldn't have packed Athena off to her mums again and headed back down to Cornwall to be with Turbo Todd, could she?
The same one 100% would without a second thought . If she is moving in with him, it will be very strange for Athena to see them in bed together as she has only ever seen her mum alone and now here's this strange man

Reactions: 1
Today is her day off and she's usually on stories quite a bit - unsurprisingly buying a load of tat.
She'll find it very difficult to stay off IG.

Reactions: 1
Today is her day off and she's usually on stories quite a bit - unsurprisingly buying a load of tat.
She'll find it very difficult to stay off IG.
I think she’s finished work already and just hasn’t said. One of the many things she’s keeping hush hush these days! When she announced the big move a few weeks ago she said between her big hol to Santorini and other stuff she only had a handful of days to actually work out of her notice….and that was weeks ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already down there with her van…

I love it when I predict her right but she is predictable
We have van day footage
And yes she’s said it
She had got rid of loads but still lots to move into Turbo Tods
What an absolute joke she is and her poor little daughter will be part of her mad transition into a strangers house!

Reactions: 5
She's back on thismorning. She's filled the van and off down to Cornwall today. After 'getting rid of a lot of stuff'. Including her daughter it seems

Reactions: 3
I love it when I predict her right but she is predictable
We have van day footage
And yes she’s said it
She had got rid of loads but still lots to move into Turbo Tods
What an absolute joke she is and her poor little daughter will be part of her mad transition into a strangers house!
Actually pretty sick! This Todd could be a right creep!

She's back on thismorning. She's filled the van and off down to Cornwall today. After 'getting rid of a lot of stuff'. Including her daughter it seems
Yep if she’s setting off around mid day and it’s a 5/6 hour drive then back she won’t be picking her up from school and putting her to bed tonight ….. don’t get why Turbo Tod isn’t up helping with the move ….. definitely TLC doing all the chasing and leg work from what I’m seeing ….. I wouldn’t be impressed if that was me but I’m sure there’s some excuse!

She can’t believe she’s actually doing it……girl neither can we. What good fortune that two people with appalling decision making have found each other. Feel so sorry for her daughter and tbh I’m disappointed for Tilly that she has no one around her who could talk her down. I’ve been rooting for her happy ending for years and she does seem like a nice girl but mother of christ what a wreckless and selfish way to behave pursuing your own happiness over that of your child.

Reactions: 6
She can’t believe she’s actually doing it……girl neither can we. What good fortune that two people with appalling decision making have found each other. Feel so sorry for her daughter and tbh I’m disappointed for Tilly that she has no one around her who could talk her down. I’ve been rooting for her happy ending for years and she does seem like a nice girl but mother of christ what a wreckless and selfish way to behave pursuing your own happiness over that of your child.
Yes she’s wreckless and selfish absolutely….I feel she will have been talked down but her own needs and selfishness towards everyone else’s needs or thoughts will always rule in my opinion and I’ve seen it so much in recent months! I didn’t mind her up until recent weeks and yes she’s admitted her spending filled a void but she definitely has lost my respect on this recent behaviour!

I’m stunned at the fact she’s moving her daughter into a strangers home. What the duck did she not learn how stupidly infatuated she gets with everything that went on with yank boy?

Reactions: 4
I find it weird that he has not been involved in this move at all. She’s doing everything all by herself, couldn’t he take a couple of days off work to come and help her?? I may be overreacting but I already see red flags 🚩

Reactions: 8
I find it weird that he has not been involved in this move at all. She’s doing everything all by herself, couldn’t he take a couple of days off work to come and help her?? I may be overreacting but I already see red flags 🚩
100% with you on this!

August! She’s been with TurboTodd since bloody August. Just 2 months ago. I can’t get my head around it. Leaving your job, your family, your home, moving your daughter away from the only family she’s ever known, away from her school and her life, to move 4+ hours away. For someone she’s known for 2 month, her daughter has met him once. Moving her daughter permanently into a house with a total stranger.

It is insane. Absolutely reckless behaviour. I 100% agree that life is for living but this isn’t living Tilly, it’s desperation, and your child has been brought in to all this. I can’t get my head around it, I really can’t.

I thought I was being reckless years ago when I went away for 1 night with my boyfriend (now husband) when we’d been together 2 months…and it was only 50 mile down the road 🤣I was terrified, I knew him too, he was a friend of a friend, and I was still scared he was going to kidnap me and I’d never be found!

I have a feeling Athena is going to hate it and will want to be back home with her family and back in her old school with her own friends, and I doubt there will be any resistance from Tilly to not let her go back with her mum!

Didn’t her mum speak up about the yank? I’m sure they didn’t talk for a while.
I knew someone who moved to the other end of the country. They got down there and her 4 year old hated it. He returned to nursery with granny a few weeks later. Then suddenly she appeared back too.

Bloody man mad. Why was having no man creating such a void, seriously worrying display of maturity! She gives zero fucks about Athena, she just has to go along with Tilly and her gotta try these things attitude.
I'd love to know on what date did the let's move in together conversation come up and who instigated it