Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I heard her say was me me me me me me me me me me me me me me 🤣
She doesn’t know anything else tbh
I’ve so changed my opinion of her! I think she’s really shown her true colours recently! I was close to unfollowing her after her sham of a family holiday that again appeared all about her a her staged photos! But it’s the intrigue of seeing if she really follows it through of a nailed on move in with Toddy Boy aka stranger with her daughter……shame on her parenting skills if she does!

Reactions: 2
Just wait until Todd can’t give her his full attention like she’s been used too when it’s just them out on a date. When he has to put his children first and she’s way down his priority list, as she should be. It’s going to end in tears. She’ll be back, no home, no furniture, no job, no school for Athena…nothing.

Just wait until Todd can’t give her his full attention like she’s been used too when it’s just them out on a date. When he has to put his children first and she’s way down his priority list, as she should be. It’s going to end in tears. She’ll be back, no home, no furniture, no job, no school for Athena…nothing.
Or when she goes off on her manic weightloss/buying/ makeup kick and is fixated on it..not quite the fun, independent girl she has sold him!
What is the deal with her voice, i know she puts on different voices, but why is it normal then deep amd croaky

Is this the undertaker bird!? Wow haven’t read about her in ages must look at her Insta

Reactions: 1
I hope Amazing Todd has cleared the east wing for princess Tilly’s junk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she does move in with him (still rooting for her that she won’t 🤣) does anyone think it’s weird on his side too to let the recent love of his life and her little one move into his place? Nothing sketchy about him but just asking in general. Like if I was a woman and had this awesome idea to move my whole life and kiddo down the country I’d be a bit weirded out if the guy agreed to it after five minutes 😂

Just watched her latest update ….. she’s lost the plot she really has!!!!!! Sorry to those who are avid fans but I’m astonished she thinks all this move business is normal after what will potentially be 2-2.5 months of knowing Toddy Boy!!!!! I cannot understand why her daughters father is allowing it so soon for his daughters welfare

From what she’s shown over the last few years he doesn’t seem too bothered with Athena at all which is appalling as she is his daughter and a lovely wee girl. He probably thinks a move to the seaside will get them both off his hands. He is a dreadful sack of 💩.

Reactions: 4
She's definitely a bleeping sandwich short of a picnic!!! Its clear that turbo todd (his insta name) clearly doesn't have enough space to move them in so she's binned almost all her stuff🤦‍♀️ I just have this horrid feeling it'll all go tits up when the bubble bursts

Turbo Todd?! Wonder what is that code for? Is that the real reason she’s wanting to pin him down so quickly? 🤢🤮

• Haha
This woman is such a selfish witch, that poor child is being taken away from every one and everything she has ever known in her life all because her so called mother is desperate for a man to want her. Would love to know what tillys mum thinks about it all, as seen as she is the one who has brought athena up mostnof her life as her own mum can never be arsed with her.
Tilly is going to have a huge shock to the system having to be a full time parent for the first time, seen as she won't have anyone to dump athena on. I can't imagine todd being happy to be stuck babysitting someone elses child, more than seeing his own kids.
I give it until christmas/january before all blows up in tillys face, and she will crawling back to mummy crying or as previously mentioned poor athena will be sent to live with her nannie full time and see her mum once every week or two!!

I think this is all happening a lot sooner than she is letting on. On her stories from yesterday she says she’s going to have her mattress on the floor ‘for the next week or two’ but I think she starts saying ‘for the next couple of nights’ and then stops herself. She’s definitely not being completely open about something.

Reactions: 3
Half term is coming up isn’t it? I’m wondering if she’s gonna move down first and then have Athena follow a week or two later. He’ll probably have his kids more than usual during half term and explaining a new girlfriend is easier than explaining a new girlfriend and little child who’ve taken up residence with you. She is definitely being selective about what’s she’s revealing around the timelines and her living arrangements.

Half term is coming up isn’t it? I’m wondering if she’s gonna move down first and then have Athena follow a week or two later. He’ll probably have his kids more than usual during half term and explaining a new girlfriend is easier than explaining a new girlfriend and little child who’ve taken up residence with you. She is definitely being selective about what’s she’s revealing around the timelines and her living arrangements.
She'll spout some shite like Todd and I wanted to get settled and have it as a home before Athena came...meaning i wanted to pretend i was a teenager and make Todd think I'm zany and fun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll spout some shite like Todd and I wanted to get settled and have it as a home before Athena came...meaning i wanted to pretend i was a teenager and make Todd think I'm zany and fun
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s sneaking off on a trip with Turbo Todd before the big move!
Definitely not being honest to her followers or keeping things close to her chest for a big reveal for all the
Awwwwww how lovely comments
Games!