Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS IS GOSSGALx
Tracy straight eyes๐Ÿคช oh tit sorry short ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Mind that time ye stole the torn menouge money??
Drugs are for MMMMUNTERS๐Ÿ˜‚ Wellhouse ming gong ๐Ÿคข but here on a serious note, see the clothes donatated 6 weeks ago that YOU fuckin wore on a video they were for somebody that needed them not to line ur wardrobe!
AYE UR NEAREST ARE TATTLERS AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TTTTTTTTTTTRAMP DONT MIND MYYYYYYY STUTTER MY BEEF TEEF WHERE DOING A TRACY SPECIAL THERE FALLING OOT MY GUBBBBBB....
MEEELLLLTTTTDOWN bleeping PENDING๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
no way is she wearing clothes that have been donated! Has the person whose donated them cameforward and said that!

Reactions: 9
no way is she wearing clothes that have been donated! Has the person whose donated them cameforward and said that!
Yip its disgusting behaviour and im speaking up for everyone tonight ive only just started ๐Ÿ˜‰ they actually contacted tracy n she blocked them๐Ÿคฌ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Imagine kicking about in clothes that where meant to be donated for someone else, it just shows she's wants it all to herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Send her my way. The more evidence/witnesses I have the better. Already have a few people giving statements๐Ÿ‘Œ

good! Iโ€™m so glad ๐Ÿ‘ people need to know this tit! Let me guess was it the Nike top ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
And leggings, she was also seen out shopping with donated shoes on too, so she can make as many videos as she wants im speaking up for the people shes robbing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When you do look back at her Facebook she used to ask for payment for donated food & clothes, albeit ยฃ2 but still surely if your getting donations you then shouldnโ€™t charge ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ You know if you wanted to support the community you can go round places gathering food etc going to supermarket charity staff etc she is defo doing it for her own benefit

And leggings, she was also seen out shopping with donated shoes on too, so she can make as many videos as she wants im speaking up for the people shes robbing!
just knew she would keep the branded stuff! bleeping cretin

Reactions: 13
Right no more lurking ๐Ÿคฃ it's getting serious now ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I'm too nosey & just love all the juicy gossip ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you do look back at her Facebook she used to ask for payment for donated food & clothes, albeit ยฃ2 but still surely if your getting donations you then shouldnโ€™t charge ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ You know if you wanted to support the community you can go round places gathering food etc going to supermarket charity staff etc she is defo doing it for her own benefit

Shes a bleeping scrounger and anyone defending her is 1 too. People are in genuine need and this woman is taking stuff from them. She needs to go get a job along with them defending her. Does any her defenders work

Reactions: 8
Send her my way. The more evidence/witnesses I have the better. Already have a few people giving statements๐Ÿ‘Œ
Will do ๐Ÿ˜‰ shes actually a tattler, i thought i was quite good at hiding who i am but apparently ye can tell by my spelling๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Imagine kicking about in clothes that where meant to be donated for someone else, it just shows she's wants it all to herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine being STUPID ENOUGH to broadcast yersel wearing them๐Ÿ˜ณ the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched allana on live they r going on a double date. Tracey jumped on as a guest trying to get people to buy raffles, prize is a pair of allanas trainers shes never worn! Nobody was interested. Tracey said come on 137 on buy raffles and alana said they aren't interested so I'm not mentioning it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yip its disgusting behaviour and im speaking up for everyone tonight ive only just started ๐Ÿ˜‰ they actually contacted tracy n she blocked them๐Ÿคฌ
Aww been there had the blocking too for asking a question she obviously couldn't answer coz she's a scamming greedy woman living on other folks kindness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched allana on live they r going on a double date. Tracey jumped on as a guest trying to get people to buy raffles, prize is a pair of allanas trainers shes never worn! Nobody was interested. Tracey said come on 137 on buy raffles and alana said they aren't interested so I'm not mentioning it lol
Seen alana giving out her paypal didnt take long eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

So just to check my understanding. People have her free stuff for the less fortunate and she then charged the person who needed the help to give them free stuff that was donated? She is the lowest of the low. May she rot in hell

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.