Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’know I only got tiktok to keep an eye on my 14 year old and now I’m here wantin these snakes exposed. How life changes πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cheers for the tag troops ….. not 😭😭😭😭

gossipgal you can make me feel better by spilling some beans the noo 🀣🀣🀣🀣
My bad doll was trying to go back get names come back hahaha I’m a man braindead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe if she kept her comments on they wouldnt have went after her mum πŸ™„πŸ™„
I agree she has a cheek sitting acting when all the drama always comes from her every time

Reactions: 4
2 bottles of wine for me…

Was awaiting to cherine in Asda with her one leg didn’t happen but
Thought I seen you hanging around the customer service desk waiting for the scooter out on loan to come back to see if it was oor Cherine 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought I seen you hanging around the customer service desk waiting for the scooter out on loan to come back to see if it was oor Cherine 🀣
You never miss a trick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was just seeing if I could get a selfie with our Cherine I’m dying to meet her she’s my idol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise you was here I thought u was over the other one I’ve had a glass of red πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm howling at Rosie's comments on her video🀣 two out of the four are naw long out of nursery 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I cannot believe they egged her windows the bleeping freaks. Getting a bong n watching cruella at 10, egging Rosie's windaes at 12🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Appreciate the tag, thanks 😁
Hope everyone's having a good Friday.
Is it wineoclock yet🀣

Reactions: 7
I'm howling at Rosie's comments on her video🀣 two out of the four are naw long out of nursery 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I cannot believe they egged her windows the bleeping freaks. Getting a bong n watching cruella at 10, egging Rosie's windaes at 12🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And 1 of them looks like mr bean 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Do all these characters live in the same scheme/area?
Are they all tiktoking each other from the next street?
No at least I dont think so.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ howling! Squinty Mcginty will be crying at the waste
Shes on live with alana at moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Appreciate the tag, thanks 😁
Hope everyone's having a good Friday.
Is it wineoclock yet🀣
Sitting pished cheers to tattle life it’s been a ball so far πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ΉπŸ·β™₯

The comments on Rosie’s video I’ve been howling man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨🚨 YE READY TATTLE FAM??.....
GONA START SOON, BRINGING ONE DOWN AT A TIME πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ€£ HAPPY FRIDAY 😁😁😁😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.