Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as you hate someone man, you don’t mess with their cars or homes it’s just lower than low 😓😓

Reactions: 11
Nah I'm not a fan of Jasper either. But he works hard from what I get. His cars probably used to get him to work, care for his kids. Not nice doing that to someone's life

Reactions: 10
Think I’ve missed something what happened to jasper? Glesgamaw is on Alannas live speaking about something?
his car was set on fire

Nah I'm not a fan of Jasper either. But he works hard from what I get. His cars probably used to get him to work, care for his kids. Not nice doing that to someone's life
It’s disgusting he works hard and is a great dad to his kids doesn’t do any harm to anybody my heart goes out to him

Reactions: 8
I can confirm that alanna has an only fans AND gets paid for TikTok gifts and then all her disability benefits. Wouldn’t surprise me if her boyfriend was down as her carer
Why would she be on disability benefit?

Reactions: 7
Yous know lifewithlillah? I feel like she loves answering hate comments she gets, she really irritates me the way she speaks haha she’s sweet but annoying af 👀 I know everyone’s opinion will probs be different, it’s okay I can take the hate 😂

Yous know lifewithlillah? I feel like she loves answering hate comments she gets, she really irritates me the way she speaks haha she’s sweet but annoying af 👀 I know everyone’s opinion will probs be different, it’s okay I can take the hate 😂
No hate lol I quite like her and her wee babies are so cute

• Heart
Caption a ment was that disgusted a couldnae type properly
Aye boakkkkk n full on tongueing her bf yesterday nae need likes

Mod edit, thread locked as tattle rules are being broken all over the shop. Tattle is to talk about large accounts that make money on social media and you're not allowed to promote your own account. Don't create a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.