Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched allana on live they r going on a double date. Tracey jumped on as a guest trying to get people to buy raffles, prize is a pair of allanas trainers shes never worn! Nobody was interested. Tracey said come on 137 on buy raffles and alana said they aren't interested so I'm not mentioning it lol
No bleeping way thats what i mean they are outing themselves! Well done alana do not get anymore involved wae her shes a fuckin disgrace

Reactions: 6
See I don't think alanna even believes Tracy, think she just tried to defend her and go against Rosie in her eyes

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen that Leesas cation on her vid? Flick your bean Friday 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she gives me the full on boke. Bath in bleach is what she needs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched allana on live they r going on a double date. Tracey jumped on as a guest trying to get people to buy raffles, prize is a pair of allanas trainers shes never worn! Nobody was interested. Tracey said come on 137 on buy raffles and alana said they aren't interested so I'm not mentioning it lol
Desperado will be needing weekend funds for themselves and their bad habits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im holding down a fulltime job and a all nite tattle addiction 😂😂
Should just put ma paypal in ma bio fs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Im holding down a fulltime job and a all nite tattle addiction 😂😂
The struggle is real. We’ll aw be oan Tik Tok dancing our arses off to Bad Habits to try and rake in a few coin when we’re sacked and addicted to uppers.

In all seriousness, I consider this a public service announcement 📣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The struggle is real. We’ll aw be oan Tik Tok dancing our arses off to Bad Habits to try and rake in a few coin when we’re sacked and addicted to uppers.

Awww peach i laughed out loud and snorted there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I agree 💯💯 we all have to know 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Been a long time lurker on this site but I just have to get involved here. Been watching and moaning to myself about them all for far too long 😂😂 It's bleeping bizarre man what they all get up too. So Hello all, been absolutely poorless at all your posts!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.