Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone remember to feed your kids Chuck sweets at them don’t worry they get no well just pop to cherines she will sort them for u…. 🍷🍷😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm ready!!!! Abandon the weans tattles more important
Aye if they weans haven't been fed noo theyre fucked. I've papped oot a teenager and a baby daddy. The wee wean just had a McDonald's I don't wanty to hear a wordddd for the next few hours thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sitting pished cheers to tattle life it’s been a ball so far πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ΉπŸ·β™₯

The comments on Rosie’s video I’ve been howling man
Who's egged her windows? Christ I've missed shitloads today 🀣 would be good if you could ask alexa for a tattle update
🚨🚨 YE READY TATTLE FAM??.....
GONA START SOON, BRINGING ONE DOWN AT A TIME πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ€£ HAPPY FRIDAY 😁😁😁😁
What's going on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye if they weans haven't been fed noo theyre fucked. I've papped oot a teenager and a baby daddy. The wee wean just had a McDonald's I don't wanty to hear a wordddd for the next few hours thanks
Are you me? 🀣 Exact same scenario here. Wee man is stuffed with chicken nuggies and planked in front of the iPad eeeek, need to refer myself to SW after this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who's egged her windows? Christ I've missed shitloads today 🀣 would be good if you could ask alexa for a tattle update

What's going on here?

We fat duck and it’s 30 year old man πŸ‘΄

I had a large Big Mac meal the lot bottle of reds nuts and popcorn I’m born ready for this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Are you me? 🀣 Exact same scenario here. Wee man is stuffed with chicken nuggies and planked in front of the iPad eeeek, need to refer myself to SW after this
I'll go along wae you, if they get taken aff us it just means more tattle time. Maybe we could open up a food bank with all our spare time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We fat duck and it’s 30 year old man πŸ‘΄

I had a large Big Mac meal the lot bottle of reds nuts and popcorn I’m born ready for this
It’s baffling btw, that wee guy needs help. He made a dangerous allegation against her, that he clearly regretted as all he would say afterwards was that he didn’t want to talk about it, and then he goes and does that! Absolute toddler mentality 😑

Reactions: 5
THIS IS GOSSGALx
Tracy straight eyesπŸ€ͺ oh tit sorry short πŸ™ˆ
Mind that time ye stole the torn menouge money??
Drugs are for MMMMUNTERSπŸ˜‚ Wellhouse ming gong 🀒 but here on a serious note, see the clothes donatated 6 weeks ago that YOU fuckin wore on a video they were for somebody that needed them not to line ur wardrobe!
AYE UR NEAREST ARE TATTLERS AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TTTTTTTTTTTRAMP DONT MIND MYYYYYYY STUTTER MY BEEF TEEF WHERE DOING A TRACY SPECIAL THERE FALLING OOT MY GUBBBBBB....
MEEELLLLTTTTDOWN bleeping PENDINGπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Him With the spikey hair?

Yep and it’s bf Harry Potter

It’s baffling btw, that wee guy needs help. He made a dangerous allegation against her, that he clearly regretted as all he would say afterwards was that he didn’t want to talk about it, and then he goes and does that! Absolute toddler mentality 😑

His day will come fat duck he is

THIS IS GOSSGALx
Drugs are for MMMMUNTERSπŸ˜‚ Wellhouse ming gong 🀒 but here on a serious note, see the clothes donatated 6 weeks ago that YOU fuckin wore on a video they were for somebody that needed them not to line ur wardrobe!
AYE UR NEAREST ARE TATTLERS AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT TTTTTTTTTTTRAMP DONT MIND MYYYYYYY STUTTER MY BEEF TEEF WHERE DOING A TRACY SPECIAL THERE FALLING OOT MY GUBBBBBB....

Nawwww she didn’t take clothes that’s just absolutely red neck disgusting 🀒🀒🀒

Reactions: 10
THIS IS GOSSGALx
I think there's alot more on that one still to come. Watch this space πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.