Tiktok scotland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right got a problem, i made a gossgalx tt its literally violating like most of tt community guidelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ so was thinking what if i post on here? They are gona see it reguardless and we know they all come for a snoop? And before foodbank says am a shitebag am no a just dont wana put all my effort into something tht the tt crew will get banned straight away..... so do we think my tattle family would be happy enough for me to roll on ahead here? They will probs make tiktoks about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They will all gang together and get ur page shut down so prob best to post on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right got a problem, i made a gossgalx tt its literally violating like most of tt community guidelines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ so was thinking what if i post on here? They are gona see it reguardless and we know they all come for a snoop? And before foodbank says am a shitebag am no a just dont wana put all my effort into something tht the tt crew will get banned straight away..... so do we think my tattle family would be happy enough for me to roll on ahead here? They will probs make tiktoks about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Give us a wee treat it’s Friday. We support you either way πŸ˜‚β™₯

emmajanehewittxo YOU can’t back track just shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gossgal u could make my wknd here πŸ˜‰πŸ€£xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Stephaine said if you force yourself on someone that’s raped if I’m right?

So Emma doesn’t matter just be quiet go get new pals they just don’t want ye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma back tracking grinds my gears!! Biggest hoe on TikTok ffs man she’s like a dog on heat

Reactions: 4
I'm confused Cherine is engaged? To who? Some lad wanting his visa from her holiday
Shes been wearing the ring way before the holiday. So really it's no 1 🀣🀣🀣 it's all in her head like everything else. Her and that stacey holmes would be a great pair to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
emmajanehewittxo Turn them comments on witch let me have my say awwww why do they all turn comments aff my god πŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Cheers for the tag troops ….. not 😭😭😭😭

gossipgal you can make me feel better by spilling some beans the noo 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do all these characters live in the same scheme/area?
Are they all tiktoking each other from the next street?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.