TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not bad looking and I can tell from the message screenshots she put on tt that he’s love bombing the tit out of her. Definitely being used 🫠
He’s deffo love bombing her n using her … she’s a total catfish , once he sees her in real life it will be game over

Reactions: 2
Is she the one from Australia? I’ve had her pop up on my fyp once or twice but that’s it. He’s probably got an extra charge inside and time added onto his sentence maybe?

Emma and Curt are soooo boring.
He looks like he can't stand her, their life looks boringggg...

Reactions: 7
Emma and Curt are soooo boring.
He looks like he can't stand her, their life looks boringggg...
Stop underwhelmed from his release. I thought maybe they wanted alone time and to be low-key for a while but nope, still boring and they have no chemistry which I’m surprised about. All Emma does is cook, take him to work and go live on tiktok

Reactions: 5
Stop underwhelmed from his release. I thought maybe they wanted alone time and to be low-key for a while but nope, still boring and they have no chemistry which I’m surprised about. All Emma does is cook, take him to work and go live on tiktok
The way she talks to him makes me cringe soooo bad.. she puts on a accent or something. Ick

I like following Curt and Emma. I feel like they are representing regular couple’s routine and he seems to be adapting well to the world.

Reactions: 4
I think Emma is a beg and deceitful about how she’s staying in the US, I imagine she’s “advising” other pw on how to stay in the US and adjust their status but again it’s visa fraud and those are the cases that they take the longest to look at. She could be waiting years before she’s able to go home!

Reactions: 6
And it’s the videos like people must be so sick at my happiness. Lol where ? Laying in bed till 2pm and cooking. Yup!!!!! Soooooooo sick. HAHAHa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she thinks anyone is jealous. Her life is mind numbingly boring over there. Her content was better when she was doing visits

Anyone come across that Bethany one .. she’s married to a guy but not sure where in the USA he is … I just find her very rude n obnoxious n so n self opinionated!?

Reactions: 8
Anyone come across that Bethany one .. she’s married to a guy but not sure where in the USA he is … I just find her very rude n obnoxious n so n self opinionated!?
She’s got kids too.. to get involved with these men when you have no dependents is one thing.. but with kids?! Why would you. And all the money she spends on flights and hotels going to see him..!

Reactions: 9
She’s got kids too.. to get involved with these men when you have no dependents is one thing.. but with kids?! Why would you. And all the money she spends on flights and hotels going to see him..!
I just find her very rude n bitchy like she’s all that when she isn’t she’s got no nice traits about her at all
---
She’s read the comment on here n it’s got to her so she’s been her usual bitchy self about it … truth hurts eh? Try being nice … non of the other prison wives are as bitchy as u … n my name on tik Tok is Louise k 23 if u want to hit me up u silly little girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree!! I think she’s vile honestly. Sooo obnoxious and rude, she really thinks she’s something special. She was saying on live the other day too that she won’t be moving until her kids are 18… the youngest one is 2 so how on earth does she ever think it will work out when he’s home??? Another idiot that isn’t thinking about the long term and just enjoys the attention it’s bringing

I agree she is vile , such a nasty person thinks she’s better than anyone n can’t take criticism

Reactions: 4
I watched a live where she was saying how she’s a “social media manager” whatever that means 🤣 and makes good money. You can tell by her house this isn’t the case… No word of a lie another live somebody mentioned something about going out for the night and she said she didn’t have the money too 🤡
---
Unsure why she’s married a felon in US when she has 2 young children in the UK, makes absolutely no sense! These silly girls spending money on these men when they should be putting it towards their children’s childhoods makes me so sad. Bethany also took a a friend with her to US to watch her kids and in every live the kids weren’t around and neither was the friend 😔 imagine paying your friend to babysit while you visit a felon

That’s what I don’t agree with, when the kids get involved. How can anybody justify spending hundreds on a man in prison when you’ve got children to worry about? If you can afford it and you’re childless cool but just think of how much better those kids lives could be if she put the money that she spends on him towards them. She’s gross

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s what I don’t agree with, when the kids get involved. How can anybody justify spending hundreds on a man in prison when you’ve got children to worry about? If you can afford it and you’re childless cool but just think of how much better those kids lives could be if she put the money that she spends on him towards them. She’s gross
Well, parents can do as they please with their money as long as the kids have everything they need. Some people act like parents should give their kids their paycheck🤷‍♀️ If she has a good salary, she can afford both.

Well, parents can do as they please with their money as long as the kids have everything they need. Some people act like parents should give their kids their paycheck🤷‍♀️ If she has a good salary, she can afford both.
You’re just blindly defending everything spoken about on this thread as you’re a prison wife yourself. People are saying she doesn’t have the money based on her house etc. That’s hundreds of pounds that could be going on her children. Even if they have “everything they need” that could’ve been experiences, holidays etc instead of funding some random convict she’s never even met and who could very likely be using her

Reactions: 14