TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re just blindly defending everything spoken about on this thread as you’re a prison wife yourself. People are saying she doesn’t have the money based on her house etc. That’s hundreds of pounds that could be going on her children. Even if they have “everything they need” that could’ve been experiences, holidays etc instead of funding some random convict she’s never even met and who could very likely be using her
I am explaining and clarifying things to people who may not understand them, yes. « Based on her house » what does that even mean? She has a roof over her head? Good. If they have everything they need, she is free to do as she pleases with her own money. Spending all the money you have on your kids is unhealthy, psychologically and financially, again as long as they have everything they need.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That girl don’t have money! She was on live asking people to use her referral codes to sign upto revolut so she can put money towards flights 💀 and the amount of times she’s on live and can hear the kids in the background begging for her attention and she’s just shooing them away. Disgrace of a mother! Thinks she’s above everyone and a stunner when shes anything but!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That girl don’t have money! She was on live asking people to use her referral codes to sign upto revolut so she can put money towards flights 💀 and the amount of times she’s on live and can hear the kids in the background begging for her attention and she’s just shooing them away. Disgrace of a mother! Thinks she’s above everyone and a stunner when shes anything but!
I don’t like to parent shame but honestly I have seen lives where the kids are in another room and she’s sat on live… I didn’t know how old they were but I saw another live and they’re literally toddlers… her bedroom door was shut while they were in a room in the middle of the day 😫 no one can tell me that’s good parenting

Reactions: 8
I don’t like to parent shame but honestly I have seen lives where the kids are in another room and she’s sat on live… I didn’t know how old they were but I saw another live and they’re literally toddlers… her bedroom door was shut while they were in a room in the middle of the day 😫 no one can tell me that’s good parenting
Right, how she behave towards them is horrible, I was strictly talking about the money in reference to the « she should put money on her kids instead of doing visits. »

Reactions: 7
Well, parents can do as they please with their money as long as the kids have everything they need. Some people act like parents should give their kids their paycheck🤷‍♀️ If she has a good salary, she can afford both.
But she can’t because she’s begging for money on live lol

Reactions: 6
But she can’t because she’s begging for money on live lol
“A good salary” the girl obviously doesnt work and as you’ve said she spends all her time on live begging for money and ignoring her toddler kids. Yeah that’s a great mom there for sure! ✌🏼

• Haha
Exactly! She's awful
agreed - she was literally speaking to the guy for 5 mins and posting on TikTok and using #prisonwife she knew what she was doing!

I also find it so weird that her fella has her kids names tattood on him - can’t imagine how that went down with their dad

• Wow
agreed - she was literally speaking to the guy for 5 mins and posting on TikTok and using #prisonwife she knew what she was doing!

I also find it so weird that her fella has her kids names tattood on him - can’t imagine how that went down with their dad
Nooooo way I didn’t know that!!! That’s so gross, he hasn’t even met them??? Weird

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else watched Katie’s (excessively long) storytime about her and Danny’s breakup? Based on her comments, I’m sure I have an unpopular opinion but I think her explanation comes across extremely selfish and gives very little consideration for the trauma and mental strain a year long prison lockdown on those terms could do to someone. All she seems to care about is how his exposure of the conditions would impact her and not the potential greater good for him and the other prisoners suffering through something which sounds so horrific? I understand that they’re in prison for a reason but it sounds like they’ve been treated like animals. How can she be surprised that he’s reacted badly to her selfish response?

Reactions: 12
Just watched the three videos, tbh I did think to myself is that really the reason why you broke up? He’s clearly going through a lot with the current lockdown situation. Maybe she’s keeping more to herself? The two things I did agree with though is her not wanting the tiktok videos of the prison to be posted which they did and I thought it was her that posted them? And the part where he wanted his details to be posted on TikTok for people to be able to message him. Even if I did trust him on his side you know 100% people would be messaging him things they shouldn’t when someone is in a relationship.

Can’t believe we waited all that time for that lol

Reactions: 9
Just watched it this morning, yeah the posting his details on tiktok wouldn’t sit right with me. I get that he could be lonely, but a lot of them have nothing and no one. At least he had Katie who im sure gave him everything he could ever want. My two pence worth is that he’s likely addicted and wanted people to write to so he could worm his way in and get them to send him money to fund the addiction 🤷🏼‍♀️ the fact that he took drugs that caused the breakdown. And maybe she didn’t want to go into the fact that he’s addicted as people might think bad of her leaving an addict high and dry? Who knows? But it was all very underwhelming, I definitely suspected he was dropping 🧼 in the shower 😂

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else watched Katie’s (excessively long) storytime about her and Danny’s breakup? Based on her comments, I’m sure I have an unpopular opinion but I think her explanation comes across extremely selfish and gives very little consideration for the trauma and mental strain a year long prison lockdown on those terms could do to someone. All she seems to care about is how his exposure of the conditions would impact her and not the potential greater good for him and the other prisoners suffering through something which sounds so horrific? I understand that they’re in prison for a reason but it sounds like they’ve been treated like animals. How can she be surprised that he’s reacted badly to her selfish response?
I agree!! I came here to see if anyone else felt like this
---
Just watched the three videos, tbh I did think to myself is that really the reason why you broke up? He’s clearly going through a lot with the current lockdown situation. Maybe she’s keeping more to herself? The two things I did agree with though is her not wanting the tiktok videos of the prison to be posted which they did and I thought it was her that posted them? And the part where he wanted his details to be posted on TikTok for people to be able to message him. Even if I did trust him on his side you know 100% people would be messaging him things they shouldn’t when someone is in a relationship.

Can’t believe we waited all that time for that lol
Yes I agreed with her on those things too

Reactions: 2
I have to agree, she didn’t come across that great and I was surprised to be honest by her reasoning?
He’s clearly suffering mentally really, really badly. Him wanting to post those videos I think was out of pure desperation as he believed it may create change in the prison if people found out about it and get them out of lockdown which sounds horrific - them being confined to a cell, hardly any contact with anyone, made to eat the same meal and not being able to shower apart from once a week is just degrading and it’s no wonder his mental health has taken a massive dip and it’s no wonder he’d sacrifice things to try get out of that situation.
I know it can’t be easy being in a relationship with a prisoner let alone one that is struggling and one that she can now hardly speak to or visit but I think the main issue was, she wanted him to keep chasing her and grovelling about how sorry he is, how much he loves her and he hasn’t done that. He put himself first and she clearly cant stand that and can’t stand the fact even more that he’s standing by that and not grovelling to her about sorry he is… as I said, I’m sure it’s not easy so maybe she has just genuinely lost patience with it all, it sounded like a lot and very full on/hard work for the last year, I’m sure that’s affected her mental health also.

I have to agree, she didn’t come across that great and I was surprised to be honest by her reasoning?
He’s clearly suffering mentally really, really badly. Him wanting to post those videos I think was out of pure desperation as he believed it may create change in the prison if people found out about it and get them out of lockdown which sounds horrific - them being confined to a cell, hardly any contact with anyone, made to eat the same meal and not being able to shower apart from once a week is just degrading and it’s no wonder his mental health has taken a massive dip and it’s no wonder he’d sacrifice things to try get out of that situation.
I know it can’t be easy being in a relationship with a prisoner let alone one that is struggling and one that she can now hardly speak to or visit but I think the main issue was, she wanted him to keep chasing her and grovelling about how sorry he is, how much he loves her and he hasn’t done that. He put himself first and she clearly cant stand that and can’t stand the fact even more that he’s standing by that and not grovelling to her about sorry he is… as I said, I’m sure it’s not easy so maybe she has just genuinely lost patience with it all, it sounded like a lot and very full on/hard work for the last year, I’m sure that’s affected her mental health also.
Completely agree with all of this! You summed up my thoughts more thoroughly than I could.
I do also think that it was bad of him to ask her to post his contact details, but it sounds like he was pretty much checked out of the relationship by that point. It sounds to me like he felt completely betrayed by her putting her visits etc. above the most basic human needs of him and his fellow inmates. I think that could explain the way he switched from being so devoted to her to seeming so cold.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s posted the actual story her posts following the breakup just don’t make any sense. She was acting like a scorned woman.

And using that Taylor Swift lyric about ‘you deserve prison’ seems so low and uncalled for considering prison is ultimately reason he had a breakdown and all these events that led to the end of their relationship.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s shocked people thought he was cheating with another man 🤣 how does she not see it 😅
---
Especially when the uncle said he been with other men? I’m sure he did lol

Reactions: 2