TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone is an extraverted. He seems more like an introvert from what I have seen. Someone has been locked up for years, the last thing you want to do is to jump on them as they are overstimulated by their surroundings.

They have, from what Emma posted, a normal life. Their butterflies happened years ago when they met! They now are into a routine, a typical life everyone has: errands, playing with the dog, watching a movie, talking about kids, family time. People are still not happy🤷‍♀️
I agree they get along so well n it’s so nice to see them happy together n I wish them both al the best.

Reactions: 1
Agree, agree. The word that springs to mind is dirty. She was on live talking about seasoning meat for dinner for later after her hand had been in the dogs mouth etc and she legit just went into the fridge and grabbed the meat until someone asked her if she was
Going to wash her hands. Then she made out like she was planning to the whole time but she’d already grabbed the meat out of the fridge etc which she’d let the dog have a nosey in before finally closing. She’s gone down a lot in estimation a lot lately after seeing what she’s posted online since his release.

Also in relation to the visa thing, I saw she commented on a video I saw about visas which makes me think she might be on the B1
It would make sense seeing as she’s supposedly not ready to find work but I thought they were in the middle of filing the CR1 visa?

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if anyone caught Emma’s live yesterday, she was crying saying that it’s not what she entirely expected being over with Curt, that she’s lost herself. I mean good on her for being honest and I did feel quite sorry for her, seems like she she’s bit way more off than she can chew - I can’t see her being there longer than six months

Reactions: 12
Why dosnt Emma go out by day and do tic toks. She seems to stay indoors a lot. Only saw a little bit of her live last night and felt sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if anyone caught Emma’s live yesterday, she was crying saying that it’s not what she entirely expected being over with Curt, that she’s lost herself. I mean good on her for being honest and I did feel quite sorry for her, seems like she she’s bit way more off than she can chew - I can’t see her being there longer than six months
I did see her crying but didn’t watch it

Funny though if that’s what it was over as she’s there posting videos saying things like “and they said it wouldn’t last” 🙃😂

Reactions: 2

Funny though if that’s what it was over as she’s there posting videos saying things like “and they said it wouldn’t last” 🙃😂
And it’s only been what, a month? I think a part of the issue is that Curt is now her whole life, she needs a life outside him like friends (off the internet), a job, hobbies etc

Reactions: 7
She was on live yesterday for HOURS. Everytime id scroll on tiktok her live would pop up. She needs to go and get a job to meet some friends. I watched a small bit of the live and she said Curtis is working 2-10 shifts but next week he starts 6-2 or something like that. It’ll be interesting to see do they venture further than the apartment with him doing morning shifts. This is where reality sets in. Theres no picking outfits, packing bags, doing shopping hauls now. This is real life. Although I don’t know what she expected. But it does seem all VERY BORING. She definitely needs to get out and meet people because things can turn sour very quickly when theyre living in each others ear.

Reactions: 6
She was on live yesterday for HOURS. Everytime id scroll on tiktok her live would pop up. She needs to go and get a job to meet some friends. I watched a small bit of the live and she said Curtis is working 2-10 shifts but next week he starts 6-2 or something like that. It’ll be interesting to see do they venture further than the apartment with him doing morning shifts. This is where reality sets in. Theres no picking outfits, packing bags, doing shopping hauls now. This is real life. Although I don’t know what she expected. But it does seem all VERY BORING. She definitely needs to get out and meet people because things can turn sour very quickly when theyre living in each others ear.
an ex pw commented on the live that her relationship didn’t last longer than a year as she missed home too much and he obv couldn’t travel.

I felt very sorry for Emma but it’s just reinforced my view that I won’t be upping sticks and living over there when my guy gets out. It’s not healthy to just be indoors 24/7 with a life that revolves around your partner. She also mentioned being insecure as she’s the first white woman Curts been with and she doesn’t feel up to scratch which must be reinforced as they seem to be living in an area that’s predominantly black- she also mentioned that she misses the diversity of London. It just seems like she didn’t really think about things too deeply before getting with him and moving over there.

I was on the live for a bit yesterday and just before she ended it she said that she could see Kurt walking up towards the house from the window but he was supposed to be at work for a few more hours and she said he looked fuming and then he came into the house and I don’t understand why she stayed on live at this point, but she said to him what’s wrong and he said something in the background which nobody could really make out and then you could hear him pick up something in the background and she went that bad huh and then he swore and said something and then she said guys I’ve got to go and she quickly put the live down so somethings definitely happened there
---

I think even if she was absolutely miserable, she would still stay over there to make a point. I know not everybody is as expressive or maybe over the top as me and you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but in my opinion it feels very forced and I don’t really see a lot of spark or connection in the videos. I get the impression they don’t have a lot in common and they’ll both end up getting bored without the unpredictability and excitement of prison

Reactions: 9
She must feel so out of place and constantly wondering if he’s checking any other girl out

Reactions: 3
I find it weird that they’ve not done anything “coupley” he’s obviously not institutionalised as he’s out working around other people and stuff. But for emma holding him down all these years and spending all the money she has done it would be nice for him to treat her, even if it was booking into a local enough hotel and out for dinner or whatever. I think they’ve been out for dinner once or twice. And she would definitely be posting if they were doing tit even if it was going to an arcade or cinema whatever. I just see this going downhill very quickly.

Reactions: 8
The one time they went out for a meal was because followers had sent them money for it. She said on live yesterday they’re now entitled to €300 food stamps per month. No idea how that works but they’re obviously penny pinching. She’s gone from working and having a routine to bumming around all day.

• Wow
Nah sorry Emma needs to get out, it’s okay to put your hands up and say this didn’t work out and just GO HOME. She keeps saying curt is her home, no girl your home is your family, friends, job, dog your whole life in the UK.

Sitting in an apartment and being best mates with a squirrel is not the one, your man looks miserable and coming home angry is not what you waited three years for. Life is too short.

Reactions: 10
Has Katie said anything yet or is she still dragging it out?
Still dragging it out! Agreed with all above, it’s no life to live sitting in an apartment all day. I dont see why she wouldn’t go and get a job though? Even doing door dashing or something, at least it would get her out and about and a few quid in her pocket.

Still dragging it out! Agreed with all above, it’s no life to live sitting in an apartment all day. I dont see why she wouldn’t go and get a job though? Even doing door dashing or something, at least it would get her out and about and a few quid in her pocket.
She said on her live it’s tricky finding work around Curts schedule as she has to drop and collect him to and from work everyday.
---
It would make sense seeing as she’s supposedly not ready to find work but I thought they were in the middle of filing the CR1 visa?
Well this makes more sense

Attachments

Last edited:
It sounds like Emma is being hit with a huge reality check.

She’s been working full-time, splashing her cash on clothes, shoes and trips to visit him and now she finally has what she’s been waiting for of course it’s going to be an anticlimax when all she can do is sit at home. She wants to be ‘taken care of’ so unfortunately that means Curt needs to be out working and reintegrating back into everyday life. This is the everyday reality of marriage 🤷‍♀️

If she didn’t file and get granted the CR1 visa, she’s flown over on an ESTA and she’s changing her status. If she’s done this, it’s illegal and it’s fraud, but it also means she can’t work for at least a few months until paperwork has come back etc so maybe this is the reason why she isn’t working 🤔

Katie is dragging it out, she’s also said in a comment that there is no known infidelity… So I don’t really get what all the hype is going to be about, like if he hasn’t cheated then what tea are you really gonna give us? That you grew apart? Happens every day luv. I feel like she’s done it to keep some engagement as everyone is watching the videos for the non existent tea 😂

Reactions: 7