TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t expecting to feel sorry for him before I watched the new videos but now I do a little bit. But I can see why she felt so frustrated that she’s done so much to try support him and then he missed doing the transfer etc

Imo he needs to focus on getting out of prison and then he can devote himself to shining a light on the awful things happening. It’s asking so much of her to put up with this for years. How can she feel connected to someone she has so few phone calls with? Especially when the long term for them looks so hard eg her getting a visa for the states. I do wonder if there’s more she didn’t say. Perhaps around substances

Reactions: 3
Yeah I definitely do believe there was more to the substance abuse. The fact he took so much of something (likely spice) that he had a whole memory relapse, that’s not something that happens from smoking some weed. That’s some hard tit right there! And if he’s taking something like that, they don’t just take it one day and stop the next.

Yeah I definitely do believe there was more to the substance abuse. The fact he took so much of something (likely spice) that he had a whole memory relapse, that’s not something that happens from smoking some weed. That’s some hard tit right there! And if he’s taking something like that, they don’t just take it one day and stop the next.
There’s a comment on part 1 where someone mentions what it was and she says yes. I’m sure it’s spice like you said

Reactions: 2
Did he have his own social media account that he was posting the videos too? Or did he want her to post them on her account? I couldn’t follow where they were posted. I wonder how he manages to hold onto a phone when he is going in and out of the hole

Did he have his own social media account that he was posting the videos too? Or did he want her to post them on her account? I couldn’t follow where they were posted. I wonder how he manages to hold onto a phone when he is going in and out of the hole
I’m sure she posted them, it was on her own account and I remember at the time people thought she been hacked and then said to remove them as he’ll get into trouble. I’m also sure she admitted it was her as well not long after posting them

Oh I don’t remember that happening. Maybe he had the passwords to her account and uploaded himself

I watched them at the time and it was just pictures of people and a phone call recording voice over of him talking about the prison etc

Just watched Katie’s most recent video where she’s responding to comments and her attitude is actually making me cringe 😬

Just watched Katie’s most recent video where she’s responding to comments and her attitude is actually making me cringe 😬
I feel sooo sorry for that poor girl! She wasn’t being mean or bitchy at all, I completely understood how she meant that comment! So unfair for Katie to put her on blast like that all because she’s triggered because her man’s a mess

I feel sooo sorry for that poor girl! She wasn’t being mean or bitchy at all, I completely understood how she meant that comment! So unfair for Katie to put her on blast like that all because she’s triggered because her man’s a mess
Nah, she’s being a dick. Katie is being just as bad, too. But that girl has huge mean girl energy and obviously wanted attention, IMO.

Nah, she’s being a dick. Katie is being just as bad, too. But that girl has huge mean girl energy and obviously wanted attention, IMO.
Did you read the full thread of her comments before she deleted them? The one Katie video replied to was taken out of context completely. The girl had left a supportive comment saying that her and her man (also in prison) completely agree with Katie’s decision to end the relationship etc. and then she only said those things after Katie essentially shut her down and said she’s not interested in her man’s opinion until he walks the walk. No surprise she got defensive after that. Katie’s coming across as hostile IMO and basically invited her followers to tit on the girl

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she was at all, she was being nice and supportive at first and then she replied to someone’s question, I don’t think she was trying to rub anything in anyone’s face , she was simply responding

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she was at all, she was being nice and supportive at first and then she replied to someone’s question, I don’t think she was trying to rub anything in anyone’s face , she was simply responding
Nah she was bragging, why would Katie wanna hear about how amazing someone else’s man has treat them on her breakup video?

Reactions: 1
Nah she was bragging, why would Katie wanna hear about how amazing someone else’s man has treat them on her breakup video?
Nah, Katie goaded her into it with her rude response to the girl’s original (supportive) comments. She provoked her

Her first comment was braggy.
Her first comment was basically saying her and her man support and agree with Katie’s decision? I’m sorry but Katie’s response and the comments on that video are giving serious mean girl energy to something which was clearly not badly intentioned whatsoever

Reactions: 4
Her first comment was basically saying her and her man support and agree with Katie’s decision? I’m sorry but Katie’s response and the comments on that video are giving serious mean girl energy to something which was clearly not badly intentioned whatsoever
Completely agree.

If my man was on spice n that would be the end
Of it no 2nd chances
So I stick by Katie on this x

Reactions: 5
Is it me or does this guy look a little weird out of his eyes ?? Wonder if he is on the EOP yard???
But yeah there is another ring lol

Attachments

Is it me or does this guy look a little weird out of his eyes ?? Wonder if he is on the EOP yard???
But yeah there is another ring lol
I’m a bad egg but she is one ugly duck and if she thinks he’s with her for anything other than to put money on his books then she’s sadly mistaken 😂