TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma has gone from a nice life, lots of money, shopping, nights out and trips back and forth to living off food stamps? Why are these two even entitled to them? They are both capable of working. Well I guess she isn’t at the moment. What a tit show.

Reactions: 3
She said on her live it’s tricky finding work around Curts schedule as she has to drop and collect him to and from work everyday.
---

Well this makes more sense
They see this as visa fraud, and if you do go this way it’s recommend to use a lawyer so she’s done that part right but when you do it that way the wait to adjust to a green card is 1+ years. I also don’t know how she’ll be able to prove they didn’t intend to do it this way when they’re already married and it’s documented all on her socials that she had planned to be there when he was released.

They see this as visa fraud, and if you do go this way it’s recommend to use a lawyer so she’s done that part right but when you do it that way the wait to adjust to a green card is 1+ years. I also don’t know how she’ll be able to prove they didn’t intend to do it this way when they’re already married and it’s documented all on her socials that she had planned to be there when he was released.
It sounds like she couldn’t wait for the visa process as she needed to be there for Curt because Jess managed to do the CR1 process with Craig in prison so that’s just an excuse. So she’s risked fraud because Curt couldn’t parole with his mum and he needed a driver to and from work. Hope it works out and it’s worth it in the end…

Before I’d marry an inmate & give up my life to sit in bed all living off food stamps 😂😂😂😂😂 what the duck

Reactions: 1
That Fanny says the same thing every time she’s with a new inmate. Has anyone called her out for it?

That Fanny says the same thing every time she’s with a new inmate. Has anyone called her out for it?
Me and she didn’t like it her guy is where my guy is at !! He is at High dessert CDCR D yard
---
Uh oh. Another love of her life. How long till the ring?
they already have marriage plans lol and she was or has already bought rings. Sheri’s on the Highdessert prison wife page on Facebook!!

Reactions: 2
He’s not bad looking and I can tell from the message screenshots she put on tt that he’s love bombing the tit out of her. Definitely being used 🫠

Reactions: 4
What’s her page again? I can never find it when I search ‘Fanny’ 😂😂
Its Fanny.elsevik !! I’d say I’d feel sorry for her but she’s clearly just a desperate desperate girl. Most people who get into prison relationships dont set out to, and once it ends they’d never put their selves through it again. Not our fanny though, she loves an inmate 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who finds the whole true crime convention thing that Emma has been invited to weird. She’s on live now talking about how excited she is as she’s a big fan of true crime and someone asked her what her favourite true crime is. I had to come off at that point. There are real people involved in these crimes, I don’t get how you can be a fan of someone’s suffering? Why is there a whole convention dedicated to this and why Emma of all people? I think the whole thing is creepy even as someone who used to consume that content religiously.

Reactions: 7
also genuinely curious how did Emma get an apartment there for him to parole too when she doesn’t even have a proper Visa!?

Reactions: 2
also genuinely curious how did Emma get an apartment there for him to parole too when she doesn’t even have a proper Visa!?
You can give a higher security deposit, or pay higher rent. I’ve been undocumented in the US and never had problems renting.

Reactions: 4