TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Katie’s singing videos? Somehow I don’t think Adele has anything to worry about, she sounds like a bag of cats

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emma said on live she’s on an extended stay there to sort stuff before his release. She said they’re renting because they both don’t want to buy as they won’t know for sure how it’s going to go 😂😂😂

• Haha
Emma said on live she’s on an extended stay there to sort stuff before his release. She said they’re renting because they both don’t want to buy as they won’t know for sure how it’s going to go 😂😂😂
- wth thats not what she said on this show. its within the last minute, the host said "you're now living in America a couple of miles from the prison now" and Emma agreed lol. I doubt she'd be able to buy anywhere in America either 😂

- wth thats not what she said on this show. its within the last minute, the host said "you're now living in America a couple of miles from the prison now" and Emma agreed lol. I doubt she'd be able to buy anywhere in America either 😂
I’m confused because she deffo said she bought a place with Curts mums help, I posted the screenshot awhile back. I wonder if I can find it

Reactions: 1
I’m confused because she deffo said she bought a place with Curts mums help, I posted the screenshot awhile back. I wonder if I can find it
Weird? Seems like the story keeps changing? Unless she was planning to buy a place and then didn't im not sure. She also agreed on that show that she had moved to the US, not that she was here on an extended stay before he was released? She has a history of lying so who knows whats actually going on 😂

Weird? Seems like the story keeps changing? Unless she was planning to buy a place and then didn't im not sure. She also agreed on that show that she had moved to the US, not that she was here on an extended stay before he was released? She has a history of lying so who knows whats actually going on 😂
Found it. It’s no longer in the fb group though so she must have deleted it off there

Also

Attachments

• Wow
She’s such a liar about the 60 days in being the reason. The only reason why HALF these women wrote is because of the 2 girls that went Viral in 2020. The American girl who opened her account to the pen pal and was selling art and stuff for him and then disappeared off the face of the earth. and that girl that made the petition and disappeare also. Oh and then em shires did it for a bit as a joke. All of them made it viral especially in the uk.

it become extremely popular. With millions of videos underneath the write a prisoner hashtag all you have to do is look. Emma followed ball of them. That’s where it come from. She saw the likes clicks and follows.

Money grabbing wench.

Reactions: 3
Found it. It’s no longer in the fb group though so she must have deleted it off there

Also
LOL she lied! they did not complete on a house whatsoever! Probably knew she had to delete it since she is now on this prison brides show and the truth which is that they're renting (still unsure if this is the truth because it came from her but seems more likely) will come out now. Why does she feel the need to lie about her situation? So weird.
---
She’s such a liar about the 60 days in being the reason. The only reason why HALF these women wrote is because of the 2 girls that went Viral in 2020. The American girl who opened her account to the pen pal and was selling art and stuff for him and then disappeared off the face of the earth. and that girl that made the petition and disappeare also. Oh and then em shires did it for a bit as a joke. All of them made it viral especially in the uk.

it become extremely popular. With millions of videos underneath the write a prisoner hashtag all you have to do is look. Emma followed ball of them. That’s where it come from. She saw the likes clicks and follows.

Money grabbing wench.
Completely agree with you. I feel like the host didnt believe her bs either about it being curiosity and social justice because after Emma said that the host pointed out she had chosen a good looking man to write to 😂 - if she wasn't looking for a prison boyfriend why did she choose a good looking inmate? lol . It is clear she saw the tiktok videos trending about writeaprisoner, jumped on there bc she too wanted to hop on the trend, found Curt and then started posting about it as soon as she got her first letter back since she knew it would get her views and attention. It's like that Bethany girl who is a relatively new PW, she clearly saw the trend and wanted attention too since she was posting about her guy before they even became official. It's even worse when they've had a failed tiktok prison relationship and shamelessly post that they've got another one like that galwiththetats 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pimp. And I’m pretty sure she does send him money

She does Tik toks all the time saying she spends too much money on him doing clothes boxes and his books. Just a big fat liar. Honestly she’s pissing me off.

I’ve blocked Emma now because every 5 mins she’s posting some sort of bullshit. But somehow the prison brides show still makes it to my fyp. Whether it’s someone Stitching it and dragging it or it’s lifetime tv. Can’t escape the tit

She also said a while ago her MIL sorted her a job but on her live recently said no job lined up. She’s full of tit. Anyone who can lie about cancer, can lie about anything. Disappointing Katie hypes her up but she’s the most delusional out the bunch. Minus LA’s time passing project 🫣

Reactions: 6
She also said a while ago her MIL sorted her a job but on her live recently said no job lined up. She’s full of tit. Anyone who can lie about cancer, can lie about anything. Disappointing Katie hypes her up but she’s the most delusional out the bunch. Minus LA’s time passing project 🫣
Nah Jacqui definitely takes the title for most delusional

Reactions: 4
Anyone who says they don’t send their men money are big fat stinkin liars!! As someone said above she’s always making tiktoks about the money she spends on jpays etc. she obviously thinks it looks better to say she doesn’t send him money but c’mon girl we all know you’re talking trash

I’m actually kinda disappointed, thought she had changed. I don’t get why she’s trying to rewrite history . I genuinely think the ‘fame’ has got to her head a bit. Also she tried to put forward this whole social justice angle for contacting Curt but she rarely speaks up about issues related to incarceration in America. She barely highlights the issues with the system. It’s just all about her and making as much money as she can.

I’m actually kinda disappointed, thought she had changed. I don’t get why she’s trying to rewrite history . I genuinely think the ‘fame’ has got to her head a bit. Also she tried to put forward this whole social justice angle for contacting Curt but she rarely speaks up about issues related to incarceration in America. She barely highlights the issues with the system. It’s just all about her and making as much money as she can.
That’s what infuriated me. The two girls who went extremely viral back in 2020 came from the social justice angle. That girl who sold prison art and gave the incarcerated individuals the revenue, and the girl who was actively petitioning to make a difference.

Have you ever heard her speak about criminal injustices? Or the many men and woman still locked up from the 90s on petty drug charges?
The mass incarceration, and treatment inside county jails as well as prisons ???

Of course not.

She glamourises black men with dreads who have a record because that’s her type.

The colourist attitude she has screams through. Genuinely genuinely cannot STAND her. She’s worse that Naomi ever was.

Reactions: 8
👀👀👀👀 interesting
I never ever say this about anyone. But I can’t wait to watch her fail. She is a weird nasty vindictive person. A liar. A manipulator. Lied about cancer. Lied about pregnancy. Sold this story. All she goes on about is prison. And being a prison wife. It’s a whole personality trait. She’s an ugly human. She used everyone around her to get clout. She basically bullied Naomi and had a whole gaggle of women try to tear her down. Karma works in mysterious ways. I hope the mother of Curtis’s children takes her man back!

Reactions: 7
I never ever say this about anyone. But I can’t wait to watch her fail. She is a weird nasty vindictive person. A liar. A manipulator. Lied about cancer. Lied about pregnancy. Sold this story. All she goes on about is prison. And being a prison wife. It’s a whole personality trait. She’s an ugly human. She used everyone around her to get clout. She basically bullied Naomi and had a whole gaggle of women try to tear her down. Karma works in mysterious ways. I hope the mother of Curtis’s children takes her man back!
Agreed. I think it’ll all be up in smoke before the year is out. They’re two completely different people from two completely different backgrounds. He’s just done quite a substantial amount of time in prison, what could go wrong? 🥴

Agreed. I think it’ll all be up in smoke before the year is out. They’re two completely different people from two completely different backgrounds. He’s just done quite a substantial amount of time in prison, what could go wrong? 🥴
I also think he will try and get her preggo asap to lock her down which will add to the mess. I just can’t see what they’d have in common outside of him being in prison.