TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a troll account, someone who is bitter they didn’t get with LA or Curtis or whatever. They showed no proofs of a relationship with anyone whatsoever.
The account did show evidence to Jacqui that LA had replied to her and phoned her but Jacqui ignored and blocked. I’m not too sure what the accounts hatred is for Emma and the other PW’s though.

It looks like a troll account, someone who is bitter they didn’t get with LA or Curtis or whatever. They showed no proofs of a relationship with anyone whatsoever.
She’s admitted pretty much that she’s LA’s baby mother (the person behind the account). I don’t think it’s a troll account.

There needs to be a thread for the show because I’ve got so many thoughts 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s admitted pretty much that she’s LA’s baby mother (the person behind the account). I don’t think it’s a troll account.
True, but anyone can claim anything they want, it doesn’t make it true. She could be his BM, but she could very well be anyone else.
---
The account did show evidence to Jacqui that LA had replied to her and phoned her but Jacqui ignored and blocked. I’m not too sure what the accounts hatred is for Emma and the other PW’s though.
I remember seeing some evidence but from what I remember (granted, I’m not paying that much attention to things that do not affect me directly😂), it wasn’t proving anything. I think there was a phone conversation, but this in itself doesn’t prove anything. Whoever has that account has zero credibility, especially has they chose insults, go for physical appearance (especially when Jacqui is a good looking woman), and chose words to stir the pot. My opinion: it’s a random person who is trying to get views by posting drama or someone bitter they cannot be with LA (an ex, his BM, etc). I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
There needs to be a thread for the show because I’ve got so many thoughts 😂
There’s a Facebook page but I can’t freely comment my thoughts for obvious reasons. Jamal’s mum has been on there going back and forth with Gabby which has been interesting to watch. Someone posted the court docs and I don’t think he’s innocent. Also someone is claiming to be his side chick on there as well. That page is crazy 🤣

Reactions: 1
Naomi making a vid on tiktok calling herself a high calibre person … a woman who sought out and married a double murderer and branded him on her FACE 😵💫 gtfo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jacqui was on live last night flexing that LA moans her name when he’s having “alone time” in the hole. This girl, so delusional. Plz sis, put your child first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d be absolutely shitting myself if I was her 🤣 just knowing he’s going to have one thing on his mind as well 🙈

Reactions: 1