TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what infuriated me. The two girls who went extremely viral back in 2020 came from the social justice angle. That girl who sold prison art and gave the incarcerated individuals the revenue, and the girl who was actively petitioning to make a difference.

Have you ever heard her speak about criminal injustices? Or the many men and woman still locked up from the 90s on petty drug charges?
The mass incarceration, and treatment inside county jails as well as prisons ???

Of course not.

She glamourises black men with dreads who have a record because that’s her type.

The colourist attitude she has screams through. Genuinely genuinely cannot STAND her. She’s worse that Naomi ever was.
I’ll believe it when I see it

Attachments

lol an account has been made called the truth about Emma Bradford which has led to Emma addressing these rumours. The page is saying crazy things like that Emma lied and told Curtis she was working as a doctor / surgeon but she was actually an Amazon delivery driver and that Curtis has said to people that he wants them to find him another woman to speak to and that Emma is putting on an act for the show 😂 I know it’s a hate page but Emma has a history of lying and Curtis is a felon so I’m more inclined to believe what the hate page is saying over Emma tbh 😂👽 Apparently in the prison she is known as catfish girl because she looks different in person/tv to what she does in her tt videos and pictures, was paying protection money for curt and was talking to other inmates and on "hoe tit".. Also this account claims Curtis's mom put down money on the rented apartment for them (where Emma lives now) and that Curtis didn't even want her on the tenancy agreement. I think the account must be someone who knows Emma and Curtis because that was posted on January 16th before most people had even realised Emma had moved and was renting....interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That was a whole load of waffle 🧇 with absolutely no substance. Funny she NEVER addresses her lying about cancer. Also, ending the video with “bad press is still press” mmmmk

Reactions: 4
lol an account has been made called the truth about Emma Bradford which has led to Emma addressing these rumours. The page is saying crazy things like that Emma lied and told Curtis she was working as a doctor / surgeon but she was actually an Amazon delivery driver and that Curtis has said to people that he wants them to find him another woman to speak to and that Emma is putting on an act for the show 😂 I know it’s a hate page but Emma has a history of lying and Curtis is a felon so I’m more inclined to believe what the hate page is saying over Emma tbh 😂👽 Apparently in the prison she is known as catfish girl because she looks different in person/tv to what she does in her tt videos and pictures, was paying protection money for curt and was talking to other inmates and on "hoe tit".. Also this account claims Curtis's mom put down money on the rented apartment for them (where Emma lives now) and that Curtis didn't even want her on the tenancy agreement. I think the account must be someone who knows Emma and Curtis because that was posted on January 16th before most people had even realised Emma had moved and was renting....interesting.
Can believe all of that

Reactions: 1
I’m no Emma stan but the account doesn’t make a lot of sense. Curt is looking for other women but yet everyone makes fun of him for calling Emma the baddest even though she’s a catfish?

That said, it’s definitely not all roses and I’m very curious to see how it all works out when Curt is released.

Reactions: 3
I never ever say this about anyone. But I can’t wait to watch her fail. She is a weird nasty vindictive person. A liar. A manipulator. Lied about cancer. Lied about pregnancy. Sold this story. All she goes on about is prison. And being a prison wife. It’s a whole personality trait. She’s an ugly human. She used everyone around her to get clout. She basically bullied Naomi and had a whole gaggle of women try to tear her down. Karma works in mysterious ways. I hope the mother of Curtis’s children takes her man back!
I’m guessing the creator of that page on TikTok is looking on Tattle or is this user as it’s word for word almost. Any other tea if it is you?

Attachments

• Wow
I’m guessing the creator of that page on TikTok is looking on Tattle or is this user as it’s word for word almost. Any other tea if it is you?
Seems like they just copied the post from here onto the account.

No I’m not Naomi lol. And no I don’t know Emma personally. If I did I would have way more tea to spill lol.

I only know about the cancer thing and pregnancy thing because it was all over twitter when Dan outed her with the screenshots

Reactions: 2
Not Naomi lol. I I used to post in the Naomi thread also ! I’m a silent viewer. I’ve never posted on Tik tok or anything like that. I actually don’t know any of them personally. Was just a follower watching the tit unfold !
Oh ok, fair enough. I wonder who it is..🤔

Oh ok, fair enough. I wonder who it is..🤔
Well since the Tik tok account literally copied and pasted whatever was posted here on tattle I would assume no one special ?? But they also seemed to know about Curtis’s prison and who talks about her.

Sorry to say this and I wouldn’t normally but what about that “bigger” girl. She was in love with Curtis’s best friend and then tit went sideways. Didn’t she have a weird name too ??

Well since the Tik tok account literally copied and pasted whatever was posted here on tattle I would assume no one special ?? But they also seemed to know about Curtis’s prison and who talks about her.

Sorry to say this and I wouldn’t normally but what about that “bigger” girl. She was in love with Curtis’s best friend and then tit went sideways. Didn’t she have a weird name too ??
yes she was called Fanny 😂😂….

Just came across what looks like LA’s baby mother’s TikTok account where she’s going in on Jacqui and others 👀. Doesn’t look like he’s coming out to stay with Jacqui

Attachments

Just came across what looks like LA’s baby mother’s TikTok account where she’s going in on Jacqui and others 👀. Doesn’t look like he’s coming out to stay with Jacqui
It looks like a troll account, someone who is bitter they didn’t get with LA or Curtis or whatever. They showed no proofs of a relationship with anyone whatsoever.

Reactions: 2