TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that the guy the religious girl Chloe or something was talking to is now out, I saw a tiktok of her out there with him at the moment.

Reactions: 1
Aw I just had a look and saw. Well they look like a really happy and loving couple together, he also seems like a good man. I don't understand all this whack (imo) that they spew about the Lord etc but it works for them i guess 😂 Let's just hope for her sake he isn't any different now he's out of prison!

They look cute together but I dunno, reading comments she’s not moved over yet. They’ve just got married so I dunno how it works if she’ll be able to move there to be with him or him her. She seems a whole different person though from when I first watched her videos and she was talking to him. Then she found god I guess 🙃

So the vpn method isn’t working for the second episode of prison brides, has anyone worked out another way to watch?

Pluto movies guys. You do have to download it but I did earlier and it’s legit. Can also do it on mobile as long as you also download VLC media player which is free x

Pluto movies guys. You do have to download it but I did earlier and it’s legit. Can also do it on mobile as long as you also download VLC media player which is free x
Do you mean Pluto Tv? I’m using an iPhone, downloaded the app, turned on VPN but the show isn’t on there?

Do you mean Pluto Tv? I’m using an iPhone, downloaded the app, turned on VPN but the show isn’t on there?
No Pluto movies . Com

Doesn’t come up in a search, I originally thought it was Pluto tv too but it isn’t x

Does anyone think Emma has moved yet? She doesn’t seem to be posting in England anymore does she?
Ok I think you may have been right and she’s already moved out there. She’s been gone for a good month now and no sign of her leaving anytime soon.

Honestly I’m so sick of seeing it now. They’ve profited off of this situation. Made themselves look embarrassing on tv and internet looking like boo boo the fool. If people stopped tuning in it also stops their income. Honestly cannot believe they are making money off the back of this.

Honestly I’m so sick of seeing it now. They’ve profited off of this situation. Made themselves look embarrassing on tv and internet looking like boo boo the fool. If people stopped tuning in it also stops their income. Honestly cannot believe they are making money off the back of this.
I kind of think differently. Good for them if they found a niche and milk it. If they are smart, they will invest/save the money. Would I want my private life/relationship to be exposed for all to see? No. Would I do what they do? No. But if people are willing to pay/watch then more power to them!

Reactions: 3
I kind of think differently. Good for them if they found a niche and milk it. If they are smart, they will invest/save the money. Would I want my private life/relationship to be exposed for all to see? No. Would I do what they do? No. But if people are willing to pay/watch then more power to them!
Nah I have to disagree with you there. I think writing to US prisoners for the intention of blasting it on tiktok as soon as they get a letter back so they can get views off being a "prison wife" is weird and embarrassing. It's obvious that that's what the majority, if not all of these overseas tiktok prison wives have done. They may love their men now but originally they just wanted to hop on the trend and gain views/attention. Most of these girls are right in the head either. Look at Naomi for example and Emma who has a history of lying about cancer and got forced to move towns, I don't think we should be glorifying these types of relationships and supporting women who get in them just for a clout.
---
Ok I think you may have been right and she’s already moved out there. She’s been gone for a good month now and no sign of her leaving anytime soon.
Yeah she's definitely moved, she put a story on yesterday or earlier today which she called a "disclaimer" where she said that some things she needs to keep secret due to being on this show since the producers want us to find out things on there instead of through Emma's TT. She also applied for her visa more than a year ago now I believe so it definitely would've been approved by now, hence why she is over there and not posting in England anymore.

Reactions: 5
And I’m sorry but what normal non clout chasing person would go on tv , talk shows, and podcasts, get publicly dragged online, look like a complete moron and fool for sake of a few $ and 5 mins of fame, to go to a situation you have no idea if it will turn out well or not. You’ll look like an even bigger moron.

And Emma is downright disgusting. That man has two sons. And she’s over here parading like she’s the most important thing in his life and she wants him to move to the uk. HELLO. What about his CHILDREN. Selfish. Selfish. Selfish. Clout chasing hypocrite.

All that whining. Bitching and backstabbing she did when Naomi got her 5 minutes, for her to go and do the same thing and bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched the Tamron Hall show with Emma on it and T.H said that Emma lives in America only a couple of miles away from the prison and she agreed saying she goes and visits him every week so she has definitely moved there!