Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I forgot this one, Jen Markham. If you like anything marvel or Star Wars, she is the creator for you. Her and her husband are absolutely precious, and her takes on marvel universe are fantastic. She does little sketches with baby yoda too.
Yes I absolutely love her and her husband, they are so wholesome. Absolutely love all of the lake posts, think they just seem to have a really nice life together!

I absolutely love LukeHamnett, his “matthews
Mum” videos have me crying with laughter as it’s my mum to a tea. I DONT CARE MATTHEW THATS NOT THE POINT
I bloody love Luke, Matthew’s Mum has me in stitches and I can’t stop watching them, he’s just brilliant!

Reactions: 9
I love: brookehwr (don’t think she’s been mentioned yet I was surprised)
Emma matthews
Juliamollyandbella
sevda.ela
beautyofthefoodie
Jack coopxr
Poppyhollins
Kurtious
And the American who tries British snacks, can’t remember her username 🙈

Reactions: 1
Emma matthews
Juliamollyandbella
sevda.ela
beautyofthefoodie
Jack coopxr
Poppyhollins
Kurtious
Ah I forgot Brooke and poppy (how cute is Rosa). The American girl with her parents trying the snacks? They seem really nice.

Rosa is such a little sweetheart! And yeah that’s the one, her and her parents seem so lovely, and I love that her fave thing she’s tried has been irn bru since I’m Scottish (don’t like it myself though)

Reactions: 2
I love Wren_Eleanor - the cutest little toddler who tries so much random food!
Also, the little girl Marley & her uncle (possibly The Yeet Baby?!?)
I adore Mikaela Nogueria (apols for the spelling!!)
NotsoBigD - because I used to work in property and relate to EVERY tale she tells!
Matthew & his mum make me pee laughing!
Nolimits media - tells so many truths!
nohun_ - rants like we all wish we could
Owenreeman - I want to mother him! He is adorable!
hayleygeorgiamorris when she does Me V Brain is too funny!

Reactions: 4
Emma matthews
Juliamollyandbella
sevda.ela
beautyofthefoodie
Jack coopxr
Poppyhollins
Kurtious
Watch Kitty Shrink? I 🤔

Neil kilduff and his family. I don’t know if I’ve already said this, i just love them. They’ve had some tough times but deal with it all in their stride IMO

I just really love nicholase2/nicke2, he’s actually the realest person on the app.
People like to accuse him of being a begger/scrounger but in the months I’ve watched him, I’ve not seen him beg for gifts once!

Reactions: 3
There’s so many I love! Nosebleed fitz, Adcro, Ann Russell, and pot roasts mom to name a
You will see another side to Adcro soon. He’s LGBTQ but he doesn’t support the fact that there’s more than two genders. He also doesn’t like the fact people have different opinions to him. And we used to be friends until he basically said he doesn’t support my LGBTQ journey.

• Wow
You will see another side to Adcro soon. He’s LGBTQ but he doesn’t support the fact that there’s more than two genders. He also doesn’t like the fact people have different opinions to him. And we used to be friends until he basically said he doesn’t support my LGBTQ journey.
Love Ann Russell she’s so calming

Reactions: 4
Jess and Ali are my favourite two off TikTok, how they’ve dealt with Ali transitioning is amazing.

also really like
EmKayCrafts
MadelineDann
TrueCrimers
Aquathemarine
Invpete
I follow a lot of drag queens and make up artists. I don’t really post anymore, I’ve deleted all but one of my videos. I use it more just to watch videos and the lives of people I like.

You won’t soon. Believe me. If you happen to have an opinion that’s different to what he likes then he will get defensive
i thought I was the only one who noticed he gets very snappy with people. In his comment section and on his lives. I used to like him but he always talks down to people and scoffs if they asks a question

Reactions: 2
WHAT??? Nooooo

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.