Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecatsmother

I used to watch adcro all the time but I think he comes across quite patronising sometimes which kind of irritated me 😂
Sorry not trying to turn this thread negative
I get it what you mean, but I think he’s a decent sort all in all.

Reactions: 2

Katielle13

Anyone watch zander_lacey? I love his videos, his wee girl is so cute but I always wonder why he always deletes all his videos and then starts again? He never seems to give a direct answer when he’s asked about it

anonauntie

VIP Member
Anyone else watch stephviolettt omg her stories are hilarious. She’s a support worker for vulnerable young adults and hearing some of the things she’s had to deal with, I wouldn’t know whether to live or cry. She made a YouTube channel and even that’s just as funny. Worth a watch.

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
Honestly I quote it to my husband most days. I really want to know who “matthew” is, I know he does the voice but sometimes you see feet!!!

She’s so talented, I literally see a different character in every sketch she does.

Nana Bee is just gorgeous and reminds me of my own Yorkshire Nana who passed in 2009. I always watch her videos and it gives me great comfort. Love YorkshirePeach!
same, my Nan wasn’t from Yorkshire but she reminds me of mine too. She passed 2 years ago.

I also like Hari Beavis she’s got some great recipes and she seems very sweet. I also watch juliamollyandbella, captainkatemccue, mumlifewitherin, thetradiewife, Danny_sylvester, tacobellqween and sheenamelwani.

Last edited:

tea2sugars

Danielle from Hissyfitclothing, the clothes are really not my style but she seems a lovely person with great company ethos and i love seeing her do well
Same! Her clothes aren’t my thing at all but I love learning about her business and her the day in the life vlogs!

Hellbunny

Been a while and I know Ben knows who I am but had to come and drop some love cos its been a while. Always got my back and been a good person the whole time I've known him. Nothing but love 💙💙

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Charles Gross? He talks mainly about high end fashion and skincare. I love his manner he’s so calming and eloquent. Apparently he was a youtuber a few years ago but I never came across his content then. Seems such a nice guy
God I love him. He used one of my comments in his videos and I just love his voice.

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Esme irked me a bit when she posted the gifts she got from an Amazon wish list. I don’t know why, but it makes me uncomfortable

MrAdcro

Fair enough mate, it’s not the worst thing to have said about you, other than how you sometimes come off I’d say you were a very unproblematic tiktoker on the whole!
While you’re here though, out of interest whats your opinion on the Lawrence situation re. him bashing that young lad with a merch mug, whipping him and biting his family? 👀
I don’t think any of us know the full situation to be able to comment fully, but Lawrence seems a friendly laid back type, so I’d be inclined to assume he felt backed into a corner and was defending himself, or he was pushed too far.

hrh89

VIP Member
You won’t soon. Believe me. If you happen to have an opinion that’s different to what he likes then he will get defensive
i thought I was the only one who noticed he gets very snappy with people. In his comment section and on his lives. I used to like him but he always talks down to people and scoffs if they asks a question

At last I can post 😁😁😁😁 love Hutch, the Rantz and the Blue family. Hutch and Ben are amazing and love their Mods.
Also love tatum_talks