Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her but couldn't cope with the giant love in she had with her self every single day. I remember she was at an event that was hosted by paul from white moose cafe and she spent the entire time filming herself on the dance floor or just posing into the camera. Honestly if I had a quarter of the self confidence that woman has I would be on top of the world.

Reactions: 4
The story of the cushions 🙄. 'The company doesn't ship to Ireland but I said you have to make an exception for me' who does she think she is?? And seeing them on the sofa they look like they're waiting for the covers to come out of the wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The story of the cushions 🙄. 'The company doesn't ship to Ireland but I said you have to make an exception for me' who does she think she is?? And seeing them on the sofa they look like they're waiting for the covers to come out of the wash!
Skitting
I thought there was white wrapping covering them when she showed us the bow around them. Couldn't believe it when they were on the couch, shocking.
Shes going to show us how she styles them later.... maybe they glow in the dark ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oops I made a mistake this bottle of wine isnt €20 its €30. I know most of you peasants cant afford it but it's fabulous. She's doing herself no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oops I made a mistake this bottle of wine isnt €20 its €30. I know most of you peasants cant afford it but it's fabulous. She's doing herself no favours.
Drinking Chanel wine now. I’ve heard it all 🤣🤣 She’s a marketers dream!! They saw her coming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus I cannot cope with the RHW comparisons.... from HERSELF!!!!!! Jaysus!!!!! She'd eat herself 😂 she's nothing like her, she's a 44 year old mother comparing herself to a young supermodel. Too much 😂 I've a sore face from rolling my eyes after watching her stories. Can't go back and watch today, it's too much for 24hrs. I cringe at it all, dunno how she doesn't look back and cringe. She's the biggestcringe of insta... for her age she really is a dose isn't she.

And don't get me started on "her styling"...... we can all pop on a dress and pull down the frigging sleeve.... she has great home style but her fashion style is just the same tit everyone buys from Zara. No different, nothing new....

And I'm not sold on her being a nice person in the real world like shetries to portray. She has no friends from outside of insta, that she hasn't met through Azhars golf or through insta buddies licking each others arses. Nothing long term, nothing genuine....

hahahahaha yes as soon as spotlight offered her an ad she was all over them and saying crest damaged her teeth. She must still use crest on the downlow as spotlight don't get your teeth that white hahaha
Boom.
I thought the exact same thing..... I was waiting to see the feckin covers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Literally she has to have said “do you know who I am” to them because she followed on by saying my followers would love these 🙊 oh god I’m so embarrassed for her!!!! Most of Ireland don’t know who she is, how would some poor woman in England give a sh*t about her!!!!????

Literally she has to have said “do you know who I am” to them because she followed on by saying my followers would love these 🙊 oh god I’m so embarrassed for her!!!! Most of Ireland don’t know who she is, how would some poor woman in England give a sh*t about her!!!!????
Most likely she agreed to send them to shut her up

Reactions: 3
The absolute hack of those cushions. I too was waiting for the covers to appear. The Chanel wine. Literally pmsl. It bugs the tit out of me also the way there's a filter 24/7. Still can't get enough of her just to see wtf she comes out with next. Great entertainment

She basically said now I know it’s not for everyone but it’s a treat. Basically saying not all of you can afford it. She can’t help but look down at the peasants who follow her.

Reactions: 2
It’s funny because the more she buys the less I want that lifestyle. She’s only as happy as her last purchase/holiday/rose wine. It’s so empty and shallow. An absolute pathetic display of wealth at every turn. You just know, the reason she has to flaunt it so much is because she is hollow inside.

If only there was a service like address pal or parcel motel or parcel wizard, then us peasants too could have pretty standard looking cushions.

*sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s funny because the more she buys the less I want that lifestyle. She’s only as happy as her last purchase/holiday/rose wine. It’s so empty and shallow. An absolute pathetic display of wealth at every turn. You just know, the reason she has to flaunt it so much is because she is hollow inside.
Nail on the head!! Well said.

This week alone she’s dropped thousands on her Chanel bag, Chanel sunglasses, Chanel wine, inside out cushions, Zara haul, Zara home haul, where does it end??? When is she happy???

Those cushions look stupid. She spends her whole day talking nonsense into her phone & her evenings drinking.

'Azhar hasnt noticed the new cushions' no he prob thinks their the old ones with the covers in the wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disappointingly no styling of the white cushions......but
the styling of the white shirt more than makes up for it. I'm still laughing at the look with the black belt.
Surely she has to have downed the entire bottle of rosé

Dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Aw lads tignam is in a league of her own! So today alone we have had plain white cushions that look the covers are in the wash! Which she had to have shipped to Ireland after persuading the woman! I’d say the woman gave in cuz she couldn’t listen to her shite 😂 and has she never heard of address pal the dopey eejit🤣🙄 a Chanel bottle of wine ah duck off! Don’t kill me lads it was actually €30! Dolled to the nines to buy a happy meal🙈 and the styling of the white shirt which she stole off another Influencer/ Friend of hers who actually done a fab job of styling the white Zara shirt Unlike tignams pathetic attempt 🤣 Rant Over ✌🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.