Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her two kids spend any time with their half siblings? She really wanted another baby to give them a sibling, but they have four ready made siblings already 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
4 other kids. They must be mortified looking at her stories and thinking what did my father run off with.
I know!! Melissa needs to follow Waxperts Ellen more closely. She has 4 step kids too and look at the example she is setting them and others....
She has opened up her salon for DP provisions, has set up numerous FREE webinars and lives to help business owners getting ready for back to work.

What’s Melissa done?? Instructed small Irish businesses to send her loads of free stuff and she may feature it??

Imagine looking back on lockdown and that’s your only achievement? A list of free stuff that you could have bought twice over as you’re so rich.

Here’s an idea Melissa, you featured those lovely bows last night, you can vouch for the quality, how about sending them back to that small business so they can actually sell them on now to real customers?? Wouldn’t that be giving back, and you never know you may actually feel fulfilled by doing it???

Reactions: 6
I have been waiting for this!!
1) The way she thinks she is the image of Rosie Huntington Whitley...
2) Apparently she had an affair with Azhar..she said they’ve been together for 24 years but he has older children who are close enough if not younger than 24 from previous marriage..
3) She used to always talk about the mums at school as if they were beneath her
4) Her daughter is a brat
5) used to always say she hated Botox had it once, never again and then suddenly shes all over it..
6)Did I mention I have been waiting for this😂😂

if she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself 😂😂
She thinks she’s looks like Rosie Huntington Whiteley??? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it one rule for us commoners and another for tignam. As far as I'm aware people can only travel within their county and not from Tullamore to Dublin and stay the night 🤔🙄
Michelle fox did too!! Went from roscrea to Dublin for her dads birthday..

Reactions: 1
Michelle fox did too!! Went from roscrea to Dublin for her dads birthday..
I haven’t seen my parents and my children haven’t seen their grandparents for four months but Melissa just had her sister up from Tullamore for a piss up? Makes me wonder why the rest of us are even bothering.

Genuinely, does anyone know the backstory behind the name “Tignam”?!?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen my parents and my children haven’t seen their grandparents for four months but Melissa just had her sister up from Tullamore for a piss up? Makes me wonder why the rest of us are even bothering.

I think she said it was made up to stand out of something like that. Has no significance anyway and means nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She said one day she accidentally hit off her computer and tignam was typed out by mistake and she decided she liked it so kept it..

• Haha
Screenshot_20200614_141645.jpg

Hahahahaha in fairness the photos other people take of her At events that are featured online or in papers are COMPLETELY different to the filtered ones she shares on her page. I know we all like to look our best on insta and use a filter but she has to use more then the regular insta filters as she's a completely different person
Exactly!

Hahahahaha in fairness the photos other people take of her At events that are featured online or in papers are COMPLETELY different to the filtered ones she shares on her page. I know we all like to look our best on insta and use a filter but she has to use more then the regular insta filters as she's a completely different person
Yeah I do agree and it annoys me most when like today she’s trying to flog us the St Tropez tan showing us her legs with the Bahamas filter on!!! Sure that filter transforms you 🤣🤣

On one of her many hols she took a video with no filter and let’s just say her legs looked normal (ie blotchy, freckly and veiny)

Her face does look a lot different in real life. It’s a different shape on Insta

Ah I feel sorry for her in a way, it’s all very lavish and fake. The Zara hauls she posts are at least over €250 every time, it isn’t reality for most people and it is so off-putting.

Zara for me is a treat, I’m much more excited about a Penney’s haul than anything!

She is exactly like Rosie Connolly (is there a thread on her?). Constant expensive clothes that are unobtainable to the average working Joe
Rosies wardrobe is sickening she has way too much stuff and the constant buying. I have one pair of jeans that I’ve had the past 3 years.

What was the story with the selling of pre-loved robes on Depop, does she mean ones she’s worn already ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.