Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Tignam is away with the fairies... long since forgotten what the real world is like and would die a thousand deaths if she had to live in it ever again. Re: Sabrina though... I absolutely loved her when I started following her, but in the last couple of months she's become a bit painful. All the pouting and making love to the camera during clothes try ons etc. is just cringey and I really thought she had more about her than that crap. I listened to her on Georgie Crawford's podcast a while ago aswell, and while I admire how well she's done for herself in spite of some struggles in her personal life, the amount of 'I'm brilliant at this', 'I'm great at that' just came across as pretty obnoxious by the end of the episode in my opinion.
Yeah like do they not realise that a bit of modesty is so endearing. Self praise is one thing but this is 100% narcissism

Reactions: 2
It's definitely the lip fillers and veners that make her talk like that. I find all the ones from geordie shore speak like that too, would put you off ever getting them
I don't think she has veneers. It's a put on click where she over pronounciates her words. She is the say with words ending in d its so annoying and fake as can be. I've never met anyone from tullamore that speaks like she does

Reactions: 3
I like her style and love her interiors.
She has admitted to having botox. She called it baby botox. But botox is botox!? 🤷‍♀️
She does moan a lot though 🙄😴

Did anyone catch her live a couple of months back where her hubby came into the room and she had had a few gins she thought she turned it off. He said what were they asking you on your live and she started saying “ugh they were asking me this and that” in kind of a rude way 😳😳 as if it was a chore to have to answer questions. Then she quickly deleted the live and came back on saying that’s the way her and her hubby talk to each other. Always having banter and we were not to interpret it the wrong way. And how much she loves all of her followers. She didn’t come on the whole next day!!! Say she was mortified she let the mask slip

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her whole persona is an act. I wouldn’t be inspired by her in any way whatsoever.
But her views are through the roof, all watching and judging but never actually liking her ( I’m including myself in that too 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posted this in another thread but the tea is she met her hubby through and affair she also gifted her babysitter with a robe indront of all of Instagram. It was so degrading

Reactions: 7
She also has commented fairly inappropriately with regards to other kids in her children's school/their parents as well.

Reactions: 6
So if any one remembers her pearly whites have always looked like that and for years (before she was doing ad after ad) she always recommended crest whitening strips that Azhar got her in America. Now all of a sudden it’s all down to Spotlight??????...swipe up....

Reactions: 9
I have been waiting for this!!
1) The way she thinks she is the image of Rosie Huntington Whitley...
2) Apparently she had an affair with Azhar..she said they’ve been together for 24 years but he has older children who are close enough if not younger than 24 from previous marriage..
3) She used to always talk about the mums at school as if they were beneath her
4) Her daughter is a brat
5) used to always say she hated Botox had it once, never again and then suddenly shes all over it..
6)Did I mention I have been waiting for this😂😂

if she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah I feel sorry for her in a way, it’s all very lavish and fake. The Zara hauls she posts are at least over €250 every time, it isn’t reality for most people and it is so off-putting.

Zara for me is a treat, I’m much more excited about a Penney’s haul than anything!

She is exactly like Rosie Connolly (is there a thread on her?). Constant expensive clothes that are unobtainable to the average working Joe

Reactions: 11
Jesus I cannot cope with the RHW comparisons.... from HERSELF!!!!!! Jaysus!!!!! She'd eat herself 😂 she's nothing like her, she's a 44 year old mother comparing herself to a young supermodel. Too much 😂 I've a sore face from rolling my eyes after watching her stories. Can't go back and watch today, it's too much for 24hrs. I cringe at it all, dunno how she doesn't look back and cringe. She's the biggestcringe of insta... for her age she really is a dose isn't she.

And don't get me started on "her styling"...... we can all pop on a dress and pull down the frigging sleeve.... she has great home style but her fashion style is just the same tit everyone buys from Zara. No different, nothing new....

And I'm not sold on her being a nice person in the real world like shetries to portray. She has no friends from outside of insta, that she hasn't met through Azhars golf or through insta buddies licking each others arses. Nothing long term, nothing genuine....

So if any one remembers her pearly whites have always looked like that and for years (before she was doing ad after ad) she always recommended crest whitening strips that Azhar got her in America. Now all of a sudden it’s all down to Spotlight??????...swipe up....
hahahahaha yes as soon as spotlight offered her an ad she was all over them and saying crest damaged her teeth. She must still use crest on the downlow as spotlight don't get your teeth that white hahaha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She was very close with Michelle Tighe who is friends with Pippa and Brian etc but they seem to not be close or even friends at all anymore?!

Reactions: 1
She was very close with Michelle Tighe who is friends with Pippa and Brian etc but they seem to not be close or even friends at all anymore?!
She only knows Michelle through Azhar as they golf together. She worked for mmb but think it was always only to be a short term thing as Michelle’s in beauty. Wouldn’t say there’s any love lost between Pippa and Tignam. Never seen them in the same room together 🤣

Reactions: 5
She only knows Michelle through Azhar as they golf together. She worked for mmb but think it was always only to be a short term thing as Michelle’s in beauty. Wouldn’t say there’s any love lost between Pippa and Tignam. Never seen them in the same room together 🤣
Thats how I started following Tignam. Pippa put up a post about her friend who was on holiday in Mauritius. That was years ago now. I don't follow her anymore. Oh remember there was that big falling out with herself and Claire balding and Lindsey?

that was through Azhar.Michelle and her mother are good friends of his and play in the same club Who in turn play with Brian Ormand... they are in the same club. Does Michelle still work for Tignam?Very quiet on that front all of a sudden

Thats how I started following Tignam. Pippa put up a post about her friend who was on holiday in Mauritius. That was years ago now. I don't follow her anymore. Oh remember there was that big falling out with herself and Claire balding and Lindsey?
Yes!!!! What was all that about again??? Remember Tignam used to give Lindsay all of Hanas hand me down clothes For her girl! And Claire was on the ph to Tignam the night she wee’d in the laundry 🤢

Yes!!!! What was all that about again??? Remember Tignam used to give Lindsay all of Hanas hand me down clothes For her girl! And Claire was on the ph to Tignam the night she wee’d in the laundry 🤢
I cant really remember but I feel like Claire and lyndsey were bitching about her and she found out. Yeah I remember the clothes!

Did not know she fell out with Lindsay!!!! I'm shooketh.... wonder did she fall out with Michelle too as I'm pretty sure she no longer works packing orders she works at a clinic so doubt she does that too.. might be wrong.

I cant really remember but I feel like Claire and lyndsey were bitching about her and she found out. Yeah I remember the clothes!
Sure they were probably just jealous of her extra long legs and her RHW looks... obviously 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.