Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did not know she fell out with Lindsay!!!! I'm shooketh.... wonder did she fall out with Michelle too as I'm pretty sure she no longer works packing orders she works at a clinic so doubt she does that too.. might be wrong.

Sure they were probably just jealous of her extra long legs and her RHW looks... obviously 🙄
That was a few years back that she fell out with them. And Michelle was only working with her at the start of mmb and I seem to remember them saying it was a short term thing as Michelle was in the beauty industry. Didn’t she fall out with Paul from WMC too?

Reactions: 1
Her and michelle don’t even like each other’s posts anymore. I remember tignam put up a few stories a while back about fake friends etc so could be related

Does anybody know where the name comes from? How did she get from Melissa to Tignam? Just curious

I have been waiting for this!!
1) The way she thinks she is the image of Rosie Huntington Whitley...
2) Apparently she had an affair with Azhar..she said they’ve been together for 24 years but he has older children who are close enough if not younger than 24 from previous marriage..
3) She used to always talk about the mums at school as if they were beneath her
4) Her daughter is a brat
5) used to always say she hated Botox had it once, never again and then suddenly shes all over it..
6)Did I mention I have been waiting for this😂😂

if she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself 😂😂
2) At least if she is going to lie about her marriage and how long they are together, ensure people can’t catch you out.

3)I am surprised one or 2 of them didn’t say something to her about her Being a home wrecker.

4)The children are spoilt.

She is constantly drinking

Reactions: 9
Don’t know where the hell the accent comes from😂 have you ever noticed when her parents are there her fake accent slips and she talks more like them, and let’s just say their accent is the polar opposite to her fake one 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker, first time poster. ..... on Sabby, she is another one who needs her own thread! I used to admire her but had to unfollow. First heard of her when JJ said she was the consultant behind the Luna hair products a few years ago, don’t think I have once seen Sabby promote the Luna stuff or use it in her salon ever.... interesting and testament to how much she believes in it

She is absolutely painful now. All of this ‘be kind’ stuff but only when it’s pointed in her direction. You just know that she herself was the mean girl at school and probably still is the mean girl now looking down her nose at anyone who doesn’t have as much money or ‘style’ as her. I’d say working in her salon is horrific, she probably has her click of cool hangers on the she loves and the rest of the staff are the crap beneath her shoes. Might be wrong but just the impression she gives off. Does anybody know what happened with Superstylesmar, her absolute bestie who just disappeared off the face of her insta?

Also.... the famous cups that are being sent out to every blogger (blagger) under the sun, has anybody noticed that the f-you one is actually a finger to the person drinking the tea - ridiculous, surely somebody would have noticed that before releasing them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe a hidden message to herself sure

Last piece, recently she was looking to do up her bedroom and wanted these built in lights over the bed. The pic she kept showing was from styletheclutters grid. She conveniently cropped her name out of the pic. When I suggested she credit her, zero, nada, zilch. If somebody did that with one of her hairstyles or similar she would lose her sweet mind. Disingenuous and fake isn’t the word.

Reactions: 12
I’ll never forget the time she miscarried. A desperate event for any woman and she made some comment about how her health insurance should have removed her from the other women when she has paid so much more. Yes Melissa , all women ( not just the rich ones ) should be entitled to dignity.
To play slight devils advocate here, as someone who has also suffered through miscarriage, and was cared for alongside women celebrating their pregnancies, having scans etc - perhaps she meant it would have been more helpful to her recovery to be away from that?
However, paying health insurance has nothing to do with it! She is a 🛎 🔚 so maybe I’m giving her too much credit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted this in another thread but the tea is she met her hubby through and affair she also gifted her babysitter with a robe indront of all of Instagram. It was so degrading
God, I remember the sheer mortification of having to watch that! How embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Posted this in another thread but the tea is she met her hubby through and affair she also gifted her babysitter with a robe indront of all of Instagram. It was so degrading
Wow so her “Girls Girl” image is totally fake then. The exception is if she wants to take your man????

She used to always play the little mix song shout out to my ex and she said it was for Azhars ex who was secretly stalking her insta.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster. ..... on Sabby, she is another one who needs her own thread! I used to admire her but had to unfollow. First heard of her when JJ said she was the consultant behind the Luna hair products a few years ago, don’t think I have once seen Sabby promote the Luna stuff or use it in her salon ever.... interesting and testament to how much she believes in it

She is absolutely painful now. All of this ‘be kind’ stuff but only when it’s pointed in her direction. You just know that she herself was the mean girl at school and probably still is the mean girl now looking down her nose at anyone who doesn’t have as much money or ‘style’ as her. I’d say working in her salon is horrific, she probably has her click of cool hangers on the she loves and the rest of the staff are the crap beneath her shoes. Might be wrong but just the impression she gives off. Does anybody know what happened with Superstylesmar, her absolute bestie who just disappeared off the face of her insta?

Also.... the famous cups that are being sent out to every blogger (blagger) under the sun, has anybody noticed that the f-you one is actually a finger to the person drinking the tea - ridiculous, surely somebody would have noticed that before releasing them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe a hidden message to herself sure

Last piece, recently she was looking to do up her bedroom and wanted these built in lights over the bed. The pic she kept showing was from styletheclutters grid. She conveniently cropped her name out of the pic. When I suggested she credit her, zero, nada, zilch. If somebody did that with one of her hairstyles or similar she would lose her sweet mind. Disingenuous and fake isn’t the word.
I can’t stand Sabby. The dancing around while making the bed, eating on camera, the stupid mugs that are so juvenile. The list goes on. She comes across as really manic as well

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Sabby. The dancing around while making the bed, eating on camera, the stupid mugs that are so juvenile. The list goes on. She comes across as really manic as well
So contrived .... I cringe every morning when she posts in the workout gear, hiking up to pants without fail giving us all a good look at her undercarriage. "Oh these are my extra smalls"
And then bending into the fridge while pouting over the shoulder.
I can only imagine that the majority of her followers are weird types who have a fetish about watching people eat.
And now shes signed up with AR so its going to get way worse 🥱

So contrived .... I cringe every morning when she posts in the workout gear, hiking up to pants without fail giving us all a good look at her undercarriage. "Oh these are my extra smalls"
And then bending into the fridge while pouting over the shoulder.
I can only imagine that the majority of her followers are weird types who have a fetish about watching people eat.
And now shes signed up with AR so its going to get way worse 🥱
She’s sickening. Her ego will be the death of her. I doubt she has many friends left.

As in other threads can we stick to the person that the thread is about. You can always set up separate ones 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
To play slight devils advocate here, as someone who has also suffered through miscarriage, and was cared for alongside women celebrating their pregnancies, having scans etc - perhaps she meant it would have been more helpful to her recovery to be away from that?
However, paying health insurance has nothing to do with it! She is a 🛎 🔚 so maybe I’m giving her too much credit 🤷🏻‍♀️

God, I remember the sheer mortification of having to watch that! How embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know what you are saying but it really came across bad at the time. And you’d forgive a slip at a vulnerable time but she wants to lord it over everyone how she can afford so much.
again with the glasses to day and more Zara hauls zzzzzz

Does anyone know if she ever explain that if the kids are Muslim why they celebrate birthdays and Christmas. Surely they are either following the religion or not can't pick and mix

Reactions: 7
God feel a bit sorry for her now. Someone described her best as a desperate housewife. Dolled up to the nines with her new Chanel sunglasses on (even though I’ve lights on in my house it’s so dark) to go and sit in a McDonald’s queue??

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she ever explain that if the kids are Muslim why they celebrate birthdays and Christmas. Surely they are either following the religion or not can't pick and mix
I assume It’s because she can show off how much money she spends on them and so she can get free toys. She has a couple of drinks everyday. I don’t think Muslims drink alcohol. Maybe their just doing the muslim thing for Azaher’s family. I hope she deletes the videos of Seph off her Instagram before he starts secondary school.

God feel a bit sorry for her now. Someone described her best as a desperate housewife. Dolled up to the nines with her new Chanel sunglasses on (even though I’ve lights on in my house it’s so dark) to go and sit in a McDonald’s queue??
She made sure the LV bag was in the picture aswell when she was showing off her sunglasses

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I assume It’s because she can show off how much money she spends on them and so she can get free toys. She has a couple of drinks everyday. I don’t think Muslims drink alcohol. Maybe their just doing the muslim thing for Azaher’s family. I hope she deletes the videos of Seph off her Instagram before he starts secondary school.
She isn't Muslim anyway so she could drink but she does keep insisting on the kids being Muslim and how Seph recently fasted but surely that's mixed messages to the kids.

Ah come on now we don’t have the best track record with religion and mixed messages in this country. I’ve no problem with how she’s raising them religiously. She has said before that they go to bible class, well seif does, and they can make their own decisions as they grow up.

Reactions: 8
She isn't Muslim anyway so she could drink but she does keep insisting on the kids being Muslim and how Seph recently fasted but surely that's mixed messages to the kids.
I would have thought she be a bit more respectful to her husband who doesn’t drink by not drinking as much in the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.