Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen just signing off on that restraining order on some weird horny Irish oul one drooling over her husband everyday 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You forgot "middle aged". Lusting after another womans husband is embarrassing but hey, its how she got Azhar! How pathetic. Tigs is easily 12/13 years older than him. Seifs age remember. What a slapper to be putting this on her stories. Fizzy Knickers must be alone in her bed again.

Reactions: 6
I really feel Melissa will look back & think why oh why did I spend sooooo much time on my phone & miss out on her 2 children growing up...... she NEVER lives in the moment!!!!! & as for parenting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No disrespect to you and your views but I sadly feel that she will not. If she was capable of those feelings she would surely do something about it now. Just my two cents. And I hope I am wrong and that she cops on soon enough...

Reactions: 8
It's not real life. As I said... My sons in a great school.... I see some serious wealth every day (not me lol) but no one is flaunting it. These people are hard working. They don't have time to be instagraming what suit they are wearing on route to a meeting, a merger etc she's away with the fairies. It's all for show.

Unfortunately for Tigs.... No one actually cares 😂
Nothing screams like new money. Or fake money on credit in lots of cases

Reactions: 11
So maybe just maybe.... Swigs wasn’t invited to any family celebration for Eid last night? She had left over doughnuts ( maybe a crumb) and those pirate eye patches on. Seems very lonely.

Reactions: 9
So maybe just maybe.... Swigs wasn’t invited to any family celebration for Eid last night? She had left over doughnuts ( maybe a crumb) and those pirate eye patches on. Seems very lonely.
I’d say his family want nothing to do with her.
She was saying for Hannah’s birthday she was going to have her cousins over. I wonder will it be just her side or will his family be there as well?

I feel sorry for Melissa, it’s no wonder she is desperate for attention on Instagram as she gets very little from him. She must be very lonely having very few friends and his off the whole time playing golf and travelling from work.

She's gone from plastering the kids all over her page, showing them in the bath, showing their bedrooms to now hiding their faces!! What's all that about?

She's gone from plastering the kids all over her page, showing them in the bath, showing their bedrooms to now hiding their faces!! What's all that about?
She had a ‘collab’ with the ISPCC a few weeks ago but she has left the highlight of her first borns jocks in the drawer so still 100% a dick. And still continues to tell us about her second borns hideous tantrums and screaming so she’s really learned a lot from that campaign 🙄

Reactions: 11
Comedy gold.

Pawsh crisps 😂

Detailing every item of clothing she's wearing.... As if anyone asked 😂

The singing and performing like a numpty in the car 😂

Also, as a mother of boy in 1st Year in sOuTH CouTnY dUBliN 🤪 I can absolutely assure you I've never seen anyone carry on in the car park like that. Poor Seif.

If you want gorgeous white teeth like me 😂

I'm siting on the toilet with strips in, talking on camera to you all.... I'm multi-tasking 😂

Gas witch 😂😂
Pawsh crisps! Don’t forget to mention Thomas’s in foxrock that’s where she buys them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Melissa u r stuck with Grandpa so leave young Ali Gordon alone, that boat has sailed darling & u r not on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am not saying this is Melissa situation but thought I’d share. My friend whose marriage has been struggling was in touch with me. From outside she had perfect life. Successful husband, 2 beautiful children, expensive clothes, expensive holidays, envious social life but it crumbled and as she said she is trapped. Would not wish this on anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am not saying this is Melissa situation but thought I’d share. My friend whose marriage has been struggling was in touch with me. From outside she had perfect life. Successful husband, 2 beautiful children, expensive clothes, expensive holidays, envious social life but it crumbled and as she said she is trapped. Would not wish this on anyone.
The difference with Melissa is that they aren’t married so if she left she wouldn’t get a cent from him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.