Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Recap: Tigs still can’t spell, uses big words that she doesn’t understand incorrectly in sentences. Is still insisting she is really married but cannot prove it. Has decided to protect her children’s privacy all of a sudden, due to meanies on the net calling out her shameful invasion of their privacy, goes on a rant once a month about Tattlers, even though she doesn’t care about them, no siree, calls people on forums trolls as she doesn’t know what a troll is.
Is still knocking about a dead office, insisting that her ‘business’ of selling cheap dressing gowns from China at a huge mark up to morons is booming, claims she doesn’t know how she does it all after a 2 hour workday and a 5 hour self care session.
Claims she’s an inKredible cook as all she does is open takeaway boxes AND finally, still cannot grasp the concept of Ramadam being a fast from SUNRISE to SUNDOWN. She calls it sundown to sunset, even though she has a Muslim boyfriend. The end😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Livingthedream

Melissa Melissa Melissa sweetie darling, maybe if your boyfriend didn't have over 100 people praying in the Mosque during level 5 lockdown then these mums would be able to have their partners with them (look closer to home b4 u start blaming others) #twat

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
"we might be slightly behind on our delay"

"lovely rouged detail"

"definitely doesn't go without saying"

This from someone whose first language is English, she lets herself down when she opens her mouth. The Chanel wine will be "down the hatchet" tonight to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Peonyrose

VIP Member
There is always a slight anti Muslim vibe with some comments on here about his family. Be respectful please
I never picked up on an anti Muslim vibe here, anti-Tigs, yes, but not anti Muslim. I’d go so far to say that Ireland is very inclusive to Islam compared to other English speaking countries. We have no problem with other religions. There is huge support for Palestine here, and mosques etc can be built with no bother. I think the poster was referring to the fact that the particular mosque that the Baris are linked with repeatedly broke lockdown restrictions during the worst of the crisis.

Reactions: 30

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
If I was stuck in a car with Swigs for 3 and a half hours I’d be having a full on tantrum too......

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
But why? Who cares? Her husbands 2 sons will be delighted
There is a thread - a rave one.

I think she looks fucking brilliant and she is doing it because I’d imagine she’s sick to death of the insta huns filtered to within an inch of their lives making many young girls feel inadequate and creating a fake norm. Well done to her I say 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She won’t bring Hannah to a salon because she doesn’t fee
Comfortable yet
No issues bringing her to an office full of workers
And the fucking shopping center every spare hour she has
😂😂🤨🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

midmom

Oh sweet Jesus how oh how could you have printed all of those cards and not copped on that the main actual main keyword was spelled wrong. This just cheapens the whole thing even more. I actually am shocked that she is on laughing and swinging around after burying her father in law yesterday. I never comment on here but today above any other day she is disgraceful. She doesn't even have 50k followers.... She genuinely thinks she's a household name. I'm sorry but you could and should have waited until next week. This has done more damage to your reputation than you will no doubt fail to realise. Shame on you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bellel

VIP Member
Ok , so just sitting here imagining if my father in law (or in Tigs case her boyfriends dad) passed away. Obviously how upset I would be..
but I would be mortified to be posting ANYTHING on social media. I wouldn’t dream of posting anything about work & I definitely wouldn’t post pics of me on the booze cos I had such a long hard day. Jesus this woman has zero morals & not an ounce of dignity. Maybe think of your children who have lost their grandfather & have some dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Rosemary McCabe? My god she’s just posted a picture of herself on her grid and I’m struggling to understand why you would do that ? Whatever shape you are?
I think fair play to her post
She is pregnant and highlighting not every bump is round and perfect they come in all shapes and sizes

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
you guys wouldn’t understand what it’s like to be a girl boss

It takes guts and determination to make it in the high flying fashion world

I’m a risk taker , a shaker and a maker

I’m so artsy ...my creativity knows no bounds

From catwalks to car parks there’s nowhere I won’t admire myself in my front camera

and when I get home I make homemade mash . At home.
I don’t know how I do it all

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Blocking out the kids faces now, just keep them off the page altogether.
And the "I see you" to people that said they didn't want a clothes haul, like some kind of threat.
Why put up a question box in the first place, like you're only dying to show what you've bought!! I thought the pandemic might humble this lot but I actually think they have all become more narcissistic and vain, if that was possible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Joannaem

She reminds me of Amanda from the BBC comedy 'Motherland' who opened her own shop.
Please someone tell me you know who I mean!

• Haha
  • Heart

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
There is a thread - a rave one.

I think she looks fucking brilliant and she is doing it because I’d imagine she’s sick to death of the insta huns filtered to within an inch of their lives making many young girls feel inadequate and creating a fake norm. Well done to her I say 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I agree fair play to her

Hundreds of thousands of women look like that when pregnant,
Its NORMAL

She has a normal body!

it’s not all little neat Hand on bump flowing boho dress pics as insta would have you believe

Her picture is as valid a celebration of pregnancy as any other pic why not share?

• Heart

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
come off it
burnt out cars and houses
shady dealings
As if!

she had the same car, Range Rover for years and has the new hybrid now and not a SINGE mark in sight 😆

She sells AliExpress house coats and he sells similarly sourced fast fashion - hardly Love Hate material

I think some people are watching too much netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 25

My dog max

VIP Member
Did you hear her.... “ I’m talking to the audience “ ffs 🤦‍♀️

is it me or does she seem to talk down to the staff?

Reactions: 24

Susan99

😂😂😂😂😂 ahh that made my day

It’s like poxy blues blues can you guess what’s in the bag 💼 😂😂
I’ll tell ya what’s not in the bag - a hair appointment! 😝😂 She must be raging seeing so many of the other insta-huns showing off their colour and extensions today! K-A-R-M-A!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is this fashion in 2021? Are we all supposed to be dressing like wannabe gangsters selling yokes outside the 3 arena? Between herself and Rosie they have me in stitches with the tracksuits. I got a full tracksuit for €12 in penneys at Christmas & it’s great for lazing around in but I wouldn’t be seen dead in a full matching tracksuit on the road

• Haha
Reactions: 23