Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many porties she’s had in the Gordon in Arden view.

I feel like I should get an alert to my phone every time this one pays for something out of her own pocket. Scab.

What’s with the crispy CREM all the time. She’s so stupid. 🤣🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hand up the childs shorts. Perverts everywhere loving it. But then she goes hides Hanas face. WTF.

The 8 year climbs over the seats because her Mother has no control over her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If I didn’t know better. I bet her mother got them for nothing saying she’ll get her daughter to show them on her Instagram while getting a few freebies for herself because the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree let me tell you.
Also pawsh? Why can’t she speak properly.

Reactions: 6
Laugh of the day.... busy with work and the kids🤣. Your teenager is in school for a long day. You don’t work 9-5 or a variation of. She must have been a train wreck with toddlers. But today is Eid. The actual biggest day in Islam. A faith her baby daddy/sugar daddy and the kids claim to follow. Despite celebrating every Christian one too. Should they not be celebrating with their family? Off school?
Posting ludicrous footage of her bopping in the car with her hands up a child’s shorts is disturbing. Not appropriate Tigs. Not even vaguely 😱. And no 8 year old should be doing that.... sit the duck down

Bopping away, boasting, showing off her freebies, off to celebrate Eid with not a mention for the thousands of Palestinian Muslims trying to celebrate Eid with the threat of being bombed by the Israelis.

She’s living on another planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg she loves herself. The HACK of her praising her glowy shiny skin.
Obsessed with herself. Always has been. Imagine talking about yourself like that lol. Imagine actually sitting across from her being your friend in the pub or something and her talking to you about herself like that. No wonder she had no friends.

Successful meeting this morning with azhar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bopping away, boasting, showing off her freebies, off to celebrate Eid with not a mention for the thousands of Palestinian Muslims trying to celebrate Eid with the threat of being bombed by the Israelis.

She’s living on another planet.
I was waiting to see would she mention the atrocities going on in Palestine given her “husband” & kids are Muslim & with it being Eid... but no... she really is the vainest person on the planet well her & GrabbySabby. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s lost around 1000 followers recently too.
I wonder why.
I must try harder to erase the itch to see this circus show. Its like watching a car crash, or a manual on how not to behalf.

Reactions: 3
She’s lost around 1000 followers recently too.
I wonder why.
I must try harder to erase the itch to see this circus show. Its like watching a car crash, or a manual on how not to behalf.
I know what you mean. She’s literally like a comedy show. It just gets funnier everyday and she is oblivious 😆😆

And I’m convinced the people like spotlight and other brands use her, but secretly snigger at her carry on behind her back.

Reactions: 1
I know what you mean. She’s literally like a comedy show. It just gets funnier everyday and she is oblivious 😆😆

And I’m convinced the people like spotlight and other brands use her, but secretly snigger at her carry on behind her back.
Comedy gold.

Pawsh crisps 😂

Detailing every item of clothing she's wearing.... As if anyone asked 😂

The singing and performing like a numpty in the car 😂

Also, as a mother of boy in 1st Year in sOuTH CouTnY dUBliN 🤪 I can absolutely assure you I've never seen anyone carry on in the car park like that. Poor Seif.

If you want gorgeous white teeth like me 😂

I'm siting on the toilet with strips in, talking on camera to you all.... I'm multi-tasking 😂

Gas witch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really feel Melissa will look back & think why oh why did I spend sooooo much time on my phone & miss out on her 2 children growing up...... she NEVER lives in the moment!!!!! & as for parenting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I hope she loses a few more followers. Her content is just Me Me Me. She's a disgrace as a Mother. Acting like a teenager in that car, the actual state of her. YOU ARE 45 YEARS OLD YOU DOPE. She has no self awareness of how stupid she looks while her 8 yr old hangs out the sun roof. Gobshite. I think the other Mothers recoil in horror when they see that thing in the school car park.
And its too time consuming to show you what she wasted buying for 4 hours in Zara yesterday.

Those brows. I can't. Shes a bleeping bleep of a dose of the squits. This self care shite, I'm not able for her. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. And so on.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Comedy gold.

Pawsh crisps 😂

Also, as a mother of boy in 1st Year in sOuTH CouTnY dUBliN 🤪 I can absolutely assure you I've never seen anyone carry on in the car park like that. Poor Seif.

I'm siting on the toilet with strips in, talking on camera to you all.... I'm multi-tasking 😂

Gas witch 😂😂
Literally guffawed at the multitasking - so funny. Pawsh indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Comedy gold.

Pawsh crisps 😂

Gas witch 😂😂
Sure she’s an inspiration to us all... none of us could multi task like that or afford ‘pawsh’ crisps 🙄🙄🙄 Serious question what the actual f**k is wrong with these wannabe insta famous ones? There’s a serious want in most of them to document such other drivel to thousands of people. I actually despair 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sure she’s an inspiration to us all... none of us could multi task like that or afford ‘pawsh’ crisps 🙄🙄🙄 Serious question what the actual f**k is wrong with these wannabe insta famous ones? There’s a serious want in most of them to document such other drivel to thousands of people. I actually despair 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's not real life. As I said... My sons in a great school.... I see some serious wealth every day (not me lol) but no one is flaunting it. These people are hard working. They don't have time to be instagraming what suit they are wearing on route to a meeting, a merger etc she's away with the fairies. It's all for show.

Unfortunately for Tigs.... No one actually cares 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brenda aka Tigs is back on her grid post.

Lockdown has shown us all how irrelevant these dopes are. There are more important things in life than these No Marks. The greed that is shown by them since the salons opened this week has been astounding. Only pity is what I feel for Melissa. Her partner never seems to be around, kids do what they like and have her neglect because she's too busy eye bleeping herself in the phone whilst lying on her bed. No friends bar that Joy one. Her life is sad. A complete fake and a lie. And hard as she might try to show it otherwise, its blatantly obvious she's not happy and never will be. She has reaped what she sowed all those years ago.

Its called Karma witch.

And her tit still stinks like everyone else.

Last edited:
It's not real life. As I said... My sons in a great school.... I see some serious wealth every day (not me lol) but no one is flaunting it. These people are hard working. They don't have time to be instagraming what suit they are wearing on route to a meeting, a merger etc she's away with the fairies. It's all for show.

Unfortunately for Tigs.... No one actually cares 😂
And actually.... Secondary school is like a new lease of life. They make their own way there and back.... Its a gift! So she literally has to drop Hana for 8.15 and collect at 2
2.20....desperate altogether 😭

Last edited:
And actually.... Secondary school is like a new lease of life. They make their own way there and back.... Its a gift! So she literally has to drop Hana for 8.15 and collect at 2
2.20....desperate altogether 😭
6 hours free every day to herself. We see how she spends that. Soooooooooo busy she is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.