Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't in a fit but no one wants to see my middle aged arse on any forum except maybe for dh who doesn't seem to notice I'm aging badly but we are subjected to a barage of perfect bumps and women bouncing back. Everyones experience is different and our bodies are more then pretty wrapping. It always bugs me that people get all het up about pictures where women breastfeed but don't mind skimpy model shots.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why anybody of ANY size wants to put a naked photo of themselves on Instagram. Everyone has an idea of what someone looks with with clothes on for gods sake
I’m sure people on the rave thread for Rosemary will chat to you about this.

This is not the thread for it - literally has nothing to do with Swigs

Reactions: 9
I agree 100% with this. One of my kids is the same age as Hana. If they behaved that way at almost 8 I would think they had something undiagnosed going on with them. No child of that age (unless they have a diagnosed condition) should be behaving that way. “She’s a screamer”? Nope. No. Not an excuse, nor a reason. The only reason that Hana is behaving that way is because she is consistently allowed to. No Melissa, your daughter’s reaction at her age is not normal or to be expected. You are their mother and not their bestie. You set the boundaries. You tell them what is acceptable and not. Do your daughter a favour now and instill some discipline otherwise the repercussions will be far more reaching than money will ever be able to rectify (for Hana, and that breaks my heart) You define their normal. Hana literally knows nothing more than what she lives. You are doing her a disservice. Please do better.
Melissa is too lazy to discipline that child. She's only interested in preening & making stories, lying on the bed watching Instagram & shopping/grooming. I'm pretty sure, if Hana tries to come in between any of those things, Twigs flings her an iPad.

The child is probably crying out for some attention and meaningful eye contact from her mother. And from what we have seen over the years, her father is completely absent in her life too. That is not normal behaviour from an 8 year old, it's a cry for help, attention and love.

Reactions: 18
If those meltdowns are not down to a tantrum, then she needs to have Hana assessed as that behaviour is not normal for an 8 year old. I just think she is a spoilt little madam but I agree that her mother doesn't seem to give 2 shiney shits about her, only interested in herself.

And to put the details on Insta shows how Tigs will do anything for attention on the Gram. Even selling out her daughter. Its frankly disgusting but never surprising.

She has absolutely no clue, tone deaf. That child has no chance with Tigs as a mother.

Reactions: 12
She can’t be arsed getting the earring company’s name right. Tagged a completely different place....

It wasn’t a freebie so why should she bother.

Reactions: 2
She can’t be arsed getting the earring company’s name right. Tagged a completely different place....

It wasn’t a freebie so why should she bother.
Inish Designs not Irish Designs.... she’s an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t blame Hana. Her mother is so self obsessed and vain that she can’t see how a child could be suffering as a result. And this from a woman who prides herself on being a mother ?
she’s mothering no one.

Reactions: 7
I don’t blame Hana. Her mother is so self obsessed and vain that she can’t see how a child could be suffering as a result. And this from a woman who prides herself on being a mother ?
she’s mothering no one.
Agree. I always wondered why she was so keen to have a third child when she finds the two she has so much work

Reactions: 6
Agree. I always wondered why she was so keen to have a third child when she finds the two she has so much work
Trying to keep up with Rosie & co who gained loads of followers on the back of having babies. She wanted to be in the gang

Reactions: 4
I had to listen to that twice I was like what crisps, and then she say pawsh crisps, they are from Thomas in foxrock dont ya know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like tagging irishdesignshop and it’s inish designs totally different altogether, again no can’t read 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
When you live your whole life, like Tigs, behind a fake filter whilst admiring your looks every 3 nano seconds and judge everything and everyone on how they look, then don't be surprised if you are judged on yours. She is obsessed with how she looks and is fair quick to witch at others. So fair game to have hers commented on. If you are new to her page then you have missed the real Melissa.
Absolutely agree......she portrays to be perfectly beautiful with NO flaws, filters the life out of herself which is not ok, her face in reality is totally different & she calls herself an INFLUENCER, give me a break 💅💅💅

And the poor first born with the mother blaring the radio out in the car park of that school...he will be slagged senseless over her behaviour in time if she doesn’t cop on

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.