Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max Bengerman 😂😂😂😂 I actually watched that a couple of times because I wasn’t quite sure .. but in classic tigs style, yes it was another mispronunciation! She really is as thick as tit ... and so are her Willie O’Dea eyebrows 😂😂😂 she could have saved herself a lot of time by just getting one of her spoilt brats Sharpies & scribbled them on .. and hey presto the very same result 😂
OK I'm done now!!!! Her "Willie O'Dea eyebrows"!!! Best description ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this woman.. She's the Alan partridge of Instagram. Everyone whose anyone has been distancing themselves from AOL but she's drawing attention to her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I love this woman.. She's the Alan partridge of Instagram. Everyone whose anyone has been distancing themselves from AOL but she's drawing attention to her.
She’s an absolute tonic. Would make anyone watching feel intelligent.

AOL is a complete clown. Poor sod fell into the rabbit hole and got ditched from her only regular work for it.
It’s funny that the comments she shares are all illiterate and uneducated... imagine a menstrual cycle not adhering to clockwork in your 30s. These people have zero awareness of biology.

What’s most dangerous about AOL is that she’s encouraging HCPs to refuse the vaccine and risk their jobs.
I’d love to ask her where her current income comes from. Because she’s not working.

As for Tigs, where to start on the sheer stupidity? She hasn’t got the brain power to understand that the more people get vaccinated, the quicker herd immunity gets going and the faster things open up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
AOL is an absolute walking nightmare. She is so deluded it is scary. She is finished in Ireland for any tv work and she knows it. Even though she was already cancelled from Irish tv pre pandemic. She’s so bitter after getting sacked from Expose. Watching her stories gets me so angry that I have to stop watching. The under 30 cohort, in particular women, are lapping up what she is spewing about the vaccine affecting their fertility. I understand their hesitancy but it is completely unfounded. Their is no scientific data to support ANY of her bullshit claims.
Her smug face as she spouts pure lies 😣 Swigs is trying to stay relevant by mentioning a divisive person like AOL. She is so irresponsible even mentioning her page but she is so thick that she doesn’t (and couldn’t) comprehend the far reaching implications. I unfollowed tonight. Cannot deal with her bullshit anymore. Her clicking kkkkk and disgusting overlined lips. Sorry for the rant but when she promotes the likes of AOL I can’t give her any more of my engagement.

AOL is an absolute walking nightmare. She is so deluded it is scary. She is finished in Ireland for any tv work and she knows it. Even though she was already cancelled from Irish tv pre pandemic.
She had a regular writing gig but was fired from that once she started spouting nonsense about Covid. She has three kids, I mean, is it worth losing your income over?
There’s so much misinformation being posted and idiots are swallowing it.
Not surprised our Mel is bet into AOL’s stories.

Reactions: 4
I had to come on this thread to figure out who she was talking about. Who is Aisling McLaughlin 😄 so strange how rattled she looked over the quarantine arrest, like a child being told something awful. There are stories out there that are far worse in relation to covid but she fixates on this?
It’s obvious she doesn’t educate herself on the news, she probably thinks of the gals on Exposé as credible, intelligent and intellectual news sources..
Hands up..I like her robes and her interiors style 🙋‍♀️but it’s phrases like “I never go on anyone’s insta stories” ...and her tirade against trolls the other day (pure display of narcissism, I don’t think the comment in question was that bad in comparison to what some others get. That put me off following her. Personally think she’s lucky to be relevant enough to have a thread)
If you’re reading here Tigs...it’s overtly obvious to anyone that If you need to put a disclaimer out before you say something, it’s because you’re guilty of doing it...I watch for this type of content.
Her false sense of “status” is cringeworthy

Is she trying to get talked about and be controversial?

or is she really as thick as a plank ?

Reactions: 6
Who goes to McDonalds at midnight for tea as they have no milk. Sure she’s been shopping in M and S daily for the pandemic! There’s also a twenty four hour garage really close to her surely that’s better for milk, but maybe not for “content”

Reactions: 18
But she’s got her appointment at Zara guys, who care about the vaccine 😡😡

Reactions: 7
I know aol is off the wall and there is no scientific evidence to prove vaccine affecting fertility BUT.....and its a big but......theres no scientific evidence to prove its not and that scares me.
Im in my forties so fertility a thing of past worry as my family is complete but if it wasnt Im not so sure how id feel.

Twiggy going to maccy ds for tea.. mother of god is the actually dersnged. Surely the garage a better option to buy milk.....

Reactions: 2
Where is the slight American twang coming from lately with her?! Is her second born (Azhars 6th born) watching so much YouTube that it’s rubbing off on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she’s got her appointment at Zara guys, who care about the vaccine 😡😡
I saw that and thought how odd for someone to put blessed after that! I mean, if you get positive health test results or someone does something special and meaningful for you, that’s something that you would feel blessed but how materialistic are you to feel blessed to get an appointment to shop!!!! As someone who is going through cancer at the moment I actually feel sorry for her, life’s important moments are wasted while she prioritises, looks, make up, eyebrows, and buying stuff. It’s actually very sad. I have had the vaccine and feel extremely lucky to have had it. Dangerous place to go as an insta hun to start giving the tinfoil hat brigade more of a platform to spout their uninformed opinion on science.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where is the slight American twang coming from lately with her?! Is her second born (Azhars 6th born) watching so much YouTube that it’s rubbing off on her?
Shes ridiculous. Whats with the scripts lately? Probably for those of us who can't bear her whiney voice. #Blessed.

Much lo
I saw that and thought how odd for someone to put blessed after that! I mean, if you get positive health test results or someone does something special and meaningful for you, that’s something that you would feel blessed but how materialistic are you to feel blessed to get an appointment to shop!!!! As someone who is going through cancer at the moment I actually feel sorry for her, life’s important moments are wasted while she prioritises, looks, make up, eyebrows, and buying stuff. It’s actually very sad. I have had the vaccine and feel extremely lucky to have had it. Dangerous place to go as an insta hun to start giving the tinfoil hat brigade more of a platform to spout their uninformed opinion on science.
Love and best wishes to you @Tick tock

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is she trying to get talked about and be controversial?

or is she really as thick as a plank ?
The second one for sure.

Selling on Depop again - she always gives to “a children’s charity” you know - I’d say she couldn’t name a children’s charity. If she was giving to them she’d be telling us what a hero she is all the time and expecting personal thanks from them

Hope it all goes well for you - glad you were able to get the vaccine

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.