Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’d be in his car with her mouth open in a heartbeat. But besides that she’s just trying ti get Lydias attention. So obvious 🙄

Reactions: 3
Please please please someone tell me she is trolling is with them eyebrows
Like seriously she must be having a laugh with us they are beyond hideous 😂😂😂 just get a brown marker at this stage tigs

Ahh duck of what are ASS EKKK ISSS runners

Ahh no no no who the duck bought them glasses what are they like
Tigs your giving me a right giggle today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else see ( original) Sam Mitchell from Eastenders when she shows her Side profile ?

Reactions: 8
Sweet baby Jesus Swigs trying to be controversial mentioning that nut ball AOL putting up videos about hotel quarantine. I feel like boiling my own head listening to her, of course you will take the vaccine hun, all you care about is getting on a plane to go on your holidays. I’m sure your “boyfriend“ already had his as he must fall into the over 60’ cohort.
As for the comedy eyebrows, I have no words. Keep on swigging swiggy.

Reactions: 15
I rarely get time to watch Instagram... coming from the woman who spends 90% of her time lying on her bed😂
And enjoy your ‘juices’ tonight Swiggy ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say the only reason she’s devastated about the people getting arrested for not hotel quarantining is because she’s trying to figure out how to book her holidays and not have to do it lol. She’s thinking more what if that happens to me. She’ll be getting the jab in a second so she can go away. She’ll be the first in adare too. Always saying she can’t watch people. And she’s bet into everyone’s stories and trying to get attention from them lol. They eyebrows are a tit show. Is she not sick of trying to stay on trend with the kids.and those bleeping karate belts. She took real care in designing, well ya duck off lol. She does nothing but pick out colours. And also does anybody else just think hospital when they see the mens pjs. ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is literally too stupid to form her own opinion on anything. I don't think she is afraid to get into discussing the vaccine subject, she just doesn't have a clue what she is talking about... 'I am not against the vaccine, I guess I probably will take it'. She says she finds AOL's insta stories really interesting even though she never has time for looking at anyone on social media. She is a walking contradiction.

Reactions: 14
I just went to have a look at aol stories I clicked out after a few that woman is off her head and tigs doesnt look at anyones stories and then looks at hers , sure jan. AOL will never work on tv here again with all the spout she is shitting. Tigs wants it all to go back to normal.so she can play dress up and go out. And I'd say she is starting g to see her business suffer now people are not wasting their money like they would have before . That robe business will be something else in the next year

Oh and the video she is going on about of the police breaking into someone's house is in the uk not Ireland so irrelevant to us

I’ve always known this woman is an idiot but she’s really proving it today - drawing attention to aol’s stories and going on about how the guards arrested that guy and put him in handcuffs - yes, Mel, he broke the law. You don’t have to agree with the law but you do have to comply with it. How would she feel if that guy who didn’t quarantine passed the coronavirus on to her elderly boyfriend?? Ffs. Then the whole - I just want this to be over - well vaccines are the only way this is going to end, so take it and be glad of it!!
Lovely call out to her tattle fans with her swigging comment 😂

I just went to have a look at aol stories I clicked out after a few that woman is off her head and tigs doesnt look at anyones stories and then looks at hers , sure jan. AOL will never work on tv here again with all the spout she is shitting. Tigs wants it all to go back to normal.so she can play dress up and go out. And I'd say she is starting g to see her business suffer now people are not wasting their money like they would have before . That robe business will be something else in the next year

Oh and the video she is going on about of the police breaking into someone's house is in the uk not Ireland so irrelevant to us
I did the same - the woman seems to be saying that hanging out with vaccinated grandparents is bringing on periods in young girls??? Wtaf!!! Must go and see if there is thread on her. And yes, the video is in the UK so it’s not the guards, and we have no idea of that guys behaviour in not complying with the restrictions- no context at all.

Reactions: 11
I’ve always known this woman is an idiot but she’s really proving it today - drawing attention to aol’s stories and going on about how the guards arrested that guy and put him in handcuffs - yes, Mel, he broke the law. You don’t have to agree with the law but you do have to comply with it. How would she feel if that guy who didn’t quarantine passed the coronavirus on to her elderly boyfriend?? Ffs. Then the whole - I just want this to be over - well vaccines are the only way this is going to end, so take it and be glad of it!!
Lovely call out to her tattle fans with her swigging comment 😂

I did the same - the woman seems to be saying that hanging out with vaccinated grandparents is bringing on periods in young girls??? Wtaf!!! Must go and see if there is thread on her. And yes, the video is in the UK so it’s not the guards, and we have no idea of that guys behaviour in not complying with the restrictions- no context at all.
Elderly boyfriend! 🤣🤣🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Max BenGERMAN & ASS SEX runners....... take note ladies this is what happens when u try to put on an accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🤯 I'm actually cringing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Swigs is so dumb she probably thinks that in AOL’s stories that they are Garda as oppose to English Police.. nobody knows the back story why give it even AOL more attention … her views are very extreme!!!

• Haha
When I seen that about the period coming on early because they were around vaccinated people I couldnt believe it. Her account needs to be deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is comedy gold today for sure. We will have to swig for her tonight since she will be " juicing". Lol. She is clueless.

Reactions: 3
Max BenGERMAN & ASS SEX runners....... take note ladies this is what happens when u try to put on an accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🤯 I'm actually cringing.....
Max Bengerman 😂😂😂😂 I actually watched that a couple of times because I wasn’t quite sure .. but in classic tigs style, yes it was another mispronunciation! She really is as thick as tit ... and so are her Willie O’Dea eyebrows 😂😂😂 she could have saved herself a lot of time by just getting one of her spoilt brats Sharpies & scribbled them on .. and hey presto the very same result 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.