Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she got her hair done too??

mans why is she harping on about earth day? Endless single use plastic from M&S...

Reactions: 9
She has Veruca Salts face covered now too, what is this about. Never worried about their privacy before, is it in vogue now to cover children faces? 🤣
Would it not be just way easier not to include the kids at all? Cartwheels in the garden is hardly riveting content 😜

Ah the nighties. Actually worn as dresses. With belts. As it should be🤣

Reactions: 5
She has Veruca Salts face covered now too, what is this about. Never worried about their privacy before, is it in vogue now to cover children faces? 🤣
I’m thinking there was a talking to after last weeks posting of her boyfriend praying. Invading privacy etc. azhar prob had a word with her after that and to stop posting his kids. That’s why she went quiet online for a few days. Sulking I’d say.

Colour full ? 🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking there was a talking to after last weeks posting of her boyfriend praying. Invading privacy etc. azhar prob had a word with her after that and to stop posting his kids. That’s why she went quiet online for a few days. Sulking I’d say.

Colour full ? 🤣🤣🤣😭
Don’t think he watches her so his ex must of told him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s def getting somebody to touch up her hair discreetly.like don’t make it look like highlites but take away the harsh root line because her hair is dyed off her head. She has dark brown hair. Her lips are so wrinkly the make me want to vomit.

Don’t think he watches her so his ex must of told him 😂😂😂😂
Haha. You could be right. I’d say the only reason he’d even notice she wasn’t there is if she didn’t open his fast lol

Reactions: 7
Colour full.

She is so illiterate!

Also did anyone else notice that she didn’t actually say name of the brand Mirabeau while unpacking their press drop. She tagged them but she didn’t say the name out loud. She just said rosé.
Let me guess.... another brand that she can’t actually pronounce 😂

Reactions: 10
Off cooking duty and on wine duty instead tonight, her boyfriend must count his lucky stars that she's at home to take care of him and some of his kids every single day.

What do her kids actually eat, she cooked once this week, and has been exhausted ever since??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She cooked spag bol mince for 3 hours on sunday and he had to have it on monday again. I'd say he told her she had done enough and he would look after himself the rest of the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My muslim friends don't like alcohol in their house at all but especially during ramadan, I am surprised that she drinks during it rather than supporting her boyfriend.

My muslim friends don't like alcohol in their house at all but especially during ramadan, I am surprised that she drinks during it rather than supporting her boyfriend.
Thought the same, she clearly just thinks about herself, so much for making it a special time for her family !

Brenda has to be Swigs, weirdly Caprice liked and commented on Brenda's only post. You would think Swigs would giver her number one fan an auld follow 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you take yourself outside IG for a moment and just stop and think like a sane person - what the actual duck is she doing? Dressed up in an oversized beach dress, wearing a hat, fully made up, flashing her thigh, in her bedroom, taking a picture of herself?
It’s generally the kind of behaviour you’d see in a 16 year old.
Her lifestyle is neither enviable nor inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brenda has to be Swigs, weirdly Caprice liked and commented on Brenda's only post. You would think Swigs would giver her number one fan an auld follow 😂
Brenda IS Swigs, no doubt about it. Weird specific posts, only one photograph, stating what county she is from(who the hell does that?!). Melissa Mills Bari is one pathetic creature.

Reactions: 15
Its melissa or her mother. Do you ever see the comments from the mother when she is on a live they are gas

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.