Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The use of what she perceives to be ‘big’ words completely incorrectly will never cease to make me laugh...’I had Hana & Seif inevitably’...in the context of what you were saying inevitably makes no sense there. You mean in spite of all the fertility issues, you had Hana & Seif ultimately/finally/eventually...There is nothing inevitable about having children when one has fertility issues! The irony...
Also ‘peri-menopause is hugely popular’ ....thought no woman EVER 😂😂 it’s hugely COMMON. Absolute clown 🤣
When talking about increasing her security settings on her Instagram... 'inevitably I went over and did that too'. The second hand embarrassment for her is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So guys peri-menopause is really popular!! Anyone know where I can get one? M&S, Thomas of Foxrock? I need one now! 😂
I’m in a middle of it, I’d happily lend you mine any time you like !!
Didn’t realise I was so on trend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m in a middle of it, I’d happily lend you mine any time you like !!
Didn’t realise I was so on trend
You should create a swipe up link for it. It’s so popular you might aswell make some money off it....✌🏻#AF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads. She’s mad about the fact she has two phones lol. She must have seen some other boss babes with two phones and thinks it’s a thing.

Then says
... and I can’t even get an appointment... like she’s somebody. Saying she’ll go elsewhere then is a dig to who does her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads. She’s mad about the fact she has two phones lol. She must have seen some other boss babes with two phones and thinks it’s a thing.

Then says
... and I can’t even get an appointment... like she’s somebody. Saying she’ll go elsewhere then is a dig to who does her hair.
Imagine being that vain that you can’t wait another few weeks for a colour. I find that just horrendous.
What a sad life that she feels that’s the be all and end all.....☹

More or less implying that she’s dumping Sarah (her life long hair girl!!!) to go elsewhere?
Or is it a threat to Sarah. Give me an appointment or else!! The Hana is coming out in her there....stomping her feet.

Sarah if you read here FAIR EFFIN PLAY TO YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 18
Its actually horrible to see the pressure she is trying to put on her hair dresser.

Reactions: 8
Its actually horrible to see the pressure she is trying to put on her hair dresser.
I'd say the hairdresser doesnt want to do it, as on the last 2 lockdown tigs got her hair done before the salons opened and she put it on insta so I'd say she wont do it because of that

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be so stressed about your colour Tigs; it's the least troubling thing about your hair. The middle parting, colour & length of the extensions are horrendous and do you no favours & you've managed to last this long so a few more weeks won't kill you.

But it does speak volumes about how she's treated her stylist because most people who have good relationships with their salons & stylists would have their appointments made by now... Also I can't understand the thought process in ranting about it online because that's *hardly* going to endear you to anyone.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be so stressed about your colour Tigs; it's the least troubling thing about your hair. The middle parting, colour & length of the extensions are horrendous and do you no favours & you've managed to last this long so a few more weeks won't kill you.

But it does speak volumes about how she's treated her stylist because most people who have good relationships with their salons & stylists would have their appointments made by now... Also I can't understand the thought process in ranting about it online because that's *hardly* going to endear you to anyone.
Pure bullying. Remember last time Sarah came to her house before the salons were allowed open and no masks either plastered all over the gram. That’s what’s pissing her off. She’s a mere mortal and no pull. It’s amazing how Christmas gifts, good tips and treating the stylist like a somebody can stand to you long term Swigs. I got my appointment wayyyyyyyy before yours 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting that she says she can’t get an appointment with her own hairdresser until June. Previously she seems at Tigs beck and call, in for the first post lockdown appointment. I wonder if there’s been a falling out there?
Really doubt she has to wait until June.. I’d say it’s just an excuse for Sarah drop up to her on Sunday evening to start the transformation!

Reactions: 2
Omg watching her today was pure comedy. Words used incorrectly as per usual, a confession of not liking school- no tit Tigs, you are as thick as two planks nailed together- admitting Ahzar stays away from her in the evening, a reminder of her kids being MuSSlim, who is she trying to kid?🤣🤣🤣Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo? It would be tragic if she wasn’t so horrible.
Show us a wedding photo, Tiggy. Or better yet, the green marriage cert that makes your union legally binding. You talk about Mirena coils and miscarriages but a photo is too private? Oh yeah, there isn't one, is there?🙄 Want to ‘VERTIFY’ it?!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes not married. On mmb she listed as director and her name is melissa mills. I'm sure she would have changed her name if she was married. She wishes she was but so obviously not

Shes not married. On mmb she listed as director and her name is melissa mills. I'm sure she would have changed her name if she was married. She wishes she was but so obviously not
If she had wedding pics we’d see them as much as the maritius ones!!!

Reactions: 9
How do you create a new thread? Suggestion for new title “Nothing off limits for Tiggy Partridge, except that is, her fake marriage”
Too mean?

Reactions: 7
Ohhhh who rattled Swigs cage, soon as there is a new H&m designer collabs Veruca Salt will be back for all to see

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.