Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never been to Pakistan as I can't imagine they'd approve of a divorced man with two kids with his girlfriend... maybe I'm wrong.

they prob waiting until they actually get married

Reactions: 8
Pakistan she will never be brought there , sure she is hardly allowed in the parents house she used to sit in the hall when she was there before. And also why was he only invited to dinner at his families houses obviously they dont want her there I'd say .she is the total opposite of what the Muslim religion stands for

Reactions: 10
She is comedy gold this morning. So clueless telling us all about Azhar breaking the rules 😂. She wasn’t great at school, you know !! Never would have guessed, is there any way I could vertify that? Sniggered the whole way through her stories - starting with another post of her in bed at 10am - and we continue to be in awe of how she does “it all”!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are people asking her about ivf?
She didn’t do ivf?
She tracked her cycles with a fertility place NeoFertility in sandyford, and took vitamins and hormone supplements to boost her cycles/egg quality etc
It must be terribly difficult for couples who actually can't have children but I don't understand how she thinks she can put herself in the same category. She has 2 healthy children, she's not exactly childless!
Separately someone should ask her about the abortion she had before Seif was born, when Azhar was still with his wife!

Pakistan she will never be brought there , sure she is hardly allowed in the parents house she used to sit in the hall when she was there before. And also why was he only invited to dinner at his families houses obviously they dont want her there I'd say .she is the total opposite of what the Muslim religion stands for
His family invite him for dinner regularly because they know she doesn't cook anything decent for him.
She chose to sit in the hall when she would visit his family...apparently she barely speaks to any of his family

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It must be terribly difficult for couples who actually can't have children but I don't understand how she thinks she can put herself in the same category. She has 2 healthy children, she's not exactly childless!
Separately someone should ask her about the abortion she had before Seif was born, when Azhar was still with his wife!

His family invite him for dinner regularly because they know she doesn't anything decent for him.
She chose to sit in the hall when she would visit his family...apparently she barely speaks to any of his family
She had an abortion before Seif? How old was she?
I’d say his family have some thoughts on her alright 😆

Reactions: 5
The use of what she perceives to be ‘big’ words completely incorrectly will never cease to make me laugh...’I had Hana & Seif inevitably’...in the context of what you were saying inevitably makes no sense there. You mean in spite of all the fertility issues, you had Hana & Seif ultimately/finally/eventually...There is nothing inevitable about having children when one has fertility issues! The irony...
Also ‘peri-menopause is hugely popular’ ....thought no woman EVER 😂😂 it’s hugely COMMON. Absolute clown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Interesting that she says she can’t get an appointment with her own hairdresser until June. Previously she seems at Tigs beck and call, in for the first post lockdown appointment. I wonder if there’s been a falling out there?

Reactions: 10
Vertified? Vertification?
So misusing words is no longer enough, she has to now invert her own? Is this a new language, Tiglish?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting that she says she can’t get an appointment with her own hairdresser until June. Previously she seems at Tigs beck and call, in for the first post lockdown appointment. I wonder if there’s been a falling out there?
I say her hairdresser is slowly stepping away not good for a hairdresser to get skates for putting loads of extensions in a woman who is nearly bald on top
It’s not a good look for the hairdresser to be associated with

I howled laughing she has to wait til June🤣. I’m a nobody and going next week😜. So much for the attempt to bribe an early appointment

Reactions: 12
Please someone start a new thread, if I start another one she’ll have me reported to all the high up people that the boyfriend knows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her day consists of getting a coffee, collecting some boxes and tidying her wardrobe. What a life.

Reactions: 6
Her day consists of getting a coffee, collecting some boxes and tidying her wardrobe. What a life.
Also blowing air out her lips as in wooosh working hard snd don’t forget! Legs akimbo up the stairs!
Homemade mash and prepared food from m&s

how? How??!! How does she do it all?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.