Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
To be fair, it’s up to her “husband” to do that if he wants to be - I mean if it was me I would want to be involved, but it isn’t actually her responsibility
Well she's decided to raise her kids in the Muslim faith so it is kinda her responsibility. Like someone choosing to raise their kids as Catholic and preparing them for Communion etc. It would be nice for the kids to get to experience it properly. Also she has feck all else to be doing.

Reactions: 2

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Two points:

she never sets the table nicely who is she kidding.
Surely she knows the name of these very very important dates considering she lives with 3 Muslims. Remember she always tells us the kids are Muslim.
I honestly think those kids will end up with serious issues when they get older. I knew three Muslim guys whose fathers were doctors and who were top of the class in junior cert, didn’t drink or smoke. Two of them were starting to get in to drugs by leaving cert. The third one (who looked down on anyone who drank or smoked previously) went completely off the rails on drink and drugs by Christmas when he went to college. All three either dropped out of multiple courses or repeated some of their years in college. They had such a strict Muslim lifestyle at home they didn’t know how to handle alcohol.

I imagine seeing her drinking everyday in front of their father while he doesn’t drink is very undermining if he wants them to be fully practising Muslims.

Jennymac

VIP Member
I know mortified , tat like that would go to the clothes bank. Last time she was selling clothes like a mad woman was as she said to buy her dad a car. Biggest load of bull. I

Peonyrose

VIP Member
and she's back. All stressed. Like fuck off Tigs. How does he have time to sit and indulge her shit. He must be desperate to get her off his back nagging.

I see she is looking for attention regarding the "supportive DMs" she supposedly got. She should show them. But we know she sends them to herself.
She didn’t get any I’d say😬

Eimer O Reilly

Interesting that she says she can’t get an appointment with her own hairdresser until June. Previously she seems at Tigs beck and call, in for the first post lockdown appointment. I wonder if there’s been a falling out there?
Really doubt she has to wait until June.. I’d say it’s just an excuse for Sarah drop up to her on Sunday evening to start the transformation!

Balooba

VIP Member
Don’t tell me she’s not going to get vaccinated?? Will she expect to go on holiday to Italy or Mauritius without being vaccinated?? Also she’s asking for our views but saying she won’t discuss hers - why would we share ours then??
Only because she doesn’t want to pick the wrong side!

Nkomoagogo

And tagging Khloe!!! How desperate.

Actually Im just going to go and tag Khloe in this screenshot of Swigs tearing into her young 16 YEAR OLD sister calling her “cat woman” and saying she has “fucked with her face”

#BeKindSwigs
What happened to #bekind and theres eimear varian barry liking it too....jesus wept

Her stories today, I'm honestly astounded at how (I hate using this word) stupid she is. I know that seems really mean and I'm not exactly Doogie Howser myself but she has just said that because she's a content creator herself that she doesn't follow other people.
The self same imbecile tells us all on the daily that it's so important to support and share and like etc. So she only likes when it's one way so?! It's only cool if other content creators are sharing her shitty jammies but don't expect the same support from her. She can't be for real, surely?!

And we only see a snapshot of her day? :LOL: We have seen her lying prostrate in the bed when she wakes, we've seen her brushing her teeth, we've seen her kids coming into her, we've seen her coffee, we've seen her making pre-mixed pancakes in a stand mixer 🤷‍♀️, we've seen her dropping/collecting her kids, we've seen her food shopping, we've seen her doing housework *puffs out air, we've seen her at work, we've seen her "making" dinner, we've seen her second borns (Azhar's 6th) having a tantrum, her first borns (Azhar's 5th) underpants in his cupboard, we've seen her oiling herself up like a Christmas turkey being basted, we've seen her at the dentist, we've seen her boyfriend rubbing his mothers feet, we've seen Mama June out for dinner with her but she put music over the Tullamore accent, we've seen her drinking outside with her neighbours and going back to bed etc etc etc..........

But guys, it's just a snapshot, ye have NO idea what's going on in my life.
We've seen her call us fuckers. Dont forget that.

Last edited:

storminagcup

Chatty Member
The
Ya lol. Who is this latest "BFF"? Some one she spoke to once.

And then puts them "on camera" to show she has "friends". It must be so draining to be in this one"s company.

Conversation goes like this..... my robes, my makeup, Max Benjamin stuff, Nurish, Hana, home school is a bore, my fake nails, Seif, my fake brows, M&S Food, Thomassssss of Foxrock, Hana again, my fake lashes, whispering Angel wine, my fabulous fake hair, my white fake teeth, I'm sooo exhausted, my long legs, my MMB cushions, Adare Manor, my interiors in my not forever home, Mauritius sigh, Hana, my broken toes, my Invasign braces but take note my teeth are fantastic, my Veejays, Celine sunglasses, sooo tired, Netflix box set, Seif, Dundrum, my bed linen, sooo busy with orders for my robes, my showroom, Jo Malone etc etc etc.

Did I miss anything?
The "husband" 😂

• Haha