Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livingthedream

Sorry to burst your bubbles but RG is not what she portrays. Her thread is an eye opener and what you saw on the LLS is not what Rachel does on Insta everyday. Daniel must be turning in his grave at how she sells his memory everyday and I'm not going to comment on how she treats those girls. She is another cunt.
This is sooooo true..... I had to unfollow, as a mother I was horrified at her behaviour 😭😭😭

Cue the redecorating of the house now, as Pippa is redecorating hers..... I'd say she is seething as she wouldn't have the dollars Pippa has (or sorry the means to borrow it) 💅💅💅

Reactions: 3

Balooba

VIP Member
Her spelling and general lack of grammar really grates on me...and what is she on about in her latest story - ‘my son is 13 and eats this three times a week’ ...eh well done?! By the by, it’s called Bruschetta and it’s Italian Tigs,
It is not Spanish 🙄😆 -as someone who has ‘travelled all over Italy’ you would think she would be aware of one of their most well known culinary creations!
This made me howl laughing too.... bruschetta is Spanish 🤣🤣🤣. Her palate is truly international So what how often the kid eats a hacked bit of toast and tomato pulp. I’m sure he could concoct better.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Bot accounts being removed by IG I'd say
I'm clueless with this Bots biz. So did she buy the Bots for high numbers? And IG removed them as fake accounts?

I find the content with the fake hair completely ridiculous. Showing us how to curl fake hair. Really? And then asks if this is content we want to see with her showing us how she turns on and off a ring light. Christ this is what Tik Tokkers do.

Last edited:

Susan99

So there she is off to get her Botox this morning. What a witch.... while the rest of us are stuck at home

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Yeah agree definitely shit stirring. Don’t believe it for a minute.

She’s looking more like Michael Jackson everyday

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Exactly. If Azhar was painting it she would have said. Again, she shows how unintelligent she is and how she flouts the rules. Painting your kitchen is non essential if you are hiring some one to do it. God she is infuriating.
And you can be sure the worker is getting cash in hand

I felt so much last night for Rachel Gorry. I don’t know much about her. She had me crying. Nightmare personified. But I was waiting for Tigs to mention her and I’m amazed it took her so long to get to it. As expected, Swigs took Rachel’s dreadful situation and made it all about her. Shocker. It’s just so lousy. Me me me. No Swigs; some people actually have actual problems to deal with. I hope the sun continues to shine for you in your “perfect” life
This is SO accurate!! Seeing as how they’re represented by same management surely she would like & support her?! Yet she’s happy enough to jump up Tara doll O’Connor ’s ass with her new business (one of instas biggest snobs/she’s actually obnoxious and pippas best pal) The woman is so embarrassing to watch.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Rachel’s worse than this one in terms of parenting etc

Edited to add the emotional abuse she subjects them to is unreal I won’t even comment on her thread it annoys me so much. I only went for a nosey when orna went off on one

Cantturn222

VIP Member
THIS.
Aa someone who spent their entire teens and 20s battling an eating disorder and the self hatred that comes along with it, i found that post so feicing dnagerous. After years of being ok, lockdown has hit me hard and i am struggling not to slip back to my old ways. Seeing her boasting about not being bale to eat her teeeeeny portion is so damaging and upsetting. Anyone with an ED looks at that and thinks that if they eat more than her portion size then they are a glutton and will restrict.

If she is struggling to eat after drinking she needa to start thinking about her own habits. Alcohol dependancy reduces appetite and many female alcoholics, drink their calories and restrict food intake to avoid weight gain. She needs to take a look at herself. Drinking alone every day is a problem!!!!!!
. The rooms are on top of each other but she wants an open concept kitchen living area. Eh you’ll definitely be on top of each other then you pleb. Also can she not take down a bloody wall into the living room and make it open concept? They wouldn’t break some of the counter for the american fridge. I’m starting to wonder if it’s their house at all. Or should I say the boyfriends.

And I didn’t even notice that is what she was doing with the empties because I tap through that shit. I wouldn’t buy anything the fake ould bag would use.

and so funny she hasn’t been to Pakistan in over 20 years of being with somebody omg.

What did that looks amazing compared to my rainbow of food mean. Jesus is she not capable of not humble bragging about herself.
It was skinny manky chips and an egg 😂😂😂😂

• Haha