Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Brenda from Sligo has 1 picture on her page with 1 comment and it's from Caprice 'lets stay connected"
So strange 🤔

Reactions: 3

Nkomoagogo

Did anyone look up brendas instagram. She has 1 comment and its from caprice...like wtf? Why is Caprice messaging Tigs mother? Its all very strange...

captainkirk

Chatty Member
She’s on about the ‘first born’ again, she will no doubt still be calling him that on his wedding day

• Haha

Molsdol

Chatty Member
the pebbles are terrible. Much nicer garden gravel out there. That will also go really grimey green in winter. Didn't know that about painters being out of action.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
That’s such a good point 😂 there’s been no mention of opening his fast, because it’s not happening - she’s so raging he went off to play golf yesterday and probably every day this week let’s be honest
She’s livid and fuming 😂😂 and let’s be honest she’s going to come on and say she’s on her period again and have wine

Melmcs

VIP Member
“I won’t be on for a while guys but don’t worry about me”

Ten minutes later....

“Busy busy, meetings, boss babe,
photo of me styling my nightie while standing having a shite,
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages,
butterflies on my nose while eye riding myself,
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages,
Hermes vibes yellow housecoat,
20 snaps of someone I GAVE a house coat to actually wearing it 🤔
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages..... 🤢
You nailed it!!!

• Haha
What was the Kylie post. Anyone got it saved?
I should of screen shot it... it was basically sayin kylie will end up like catwoman with all her procedures... and that she wouldnt use all that stuff herself .. something along those lines.. but she was not #beingkind so subsequently she was told that and subsequently she blocked the person who told her ...👀👀😁

• Haha